Preaching the Gospel !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Savedbygrace, First off the devil is not my farther God is, God always has a remnant, alwyas being that way and is right now, but they are not the only ones going to heaven, that is a JW teaching, which is rather odd especially if you wher the 144, 001 Jw, i wonder if you wil make it ?? You must also undertsand for those elect, there walk comes at a price, and it is very costly, they walk differntly to most chritians, because they have an enmy who desires to destroy them. As is said before, you know the bible well, I hope it doesnt become your downfall, may I ask you what Has Jesus shown you, how did He reveal Himself to you.in His Love

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What scripture and why do i have to deal with anything, it isnt going to make me any smarter in Gods eyes. i spent ages asking God, why, why , why, then He told me to stop trying to figure Him out. We are sent to bring people to Jesus , not complicate a simple thing that we men have made so complicated.In His Love

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First off what is the OP, secondly when Jesus was in the desert, the devil used scripture too, do you think he know it anyless then us. It just proves that you know the bible it doesnt mean you know Jesus.In His Love

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The Gospel Promises, the blessings of the everlasting covenant, are only applied [ by the Holy Ghost] to the seed of the women [ which is Jesus Christ and His body] in distinction to the seed of the serpent..Gen 3:15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Lets look a two passages first, the Typical Christ in David:ps 89:3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, cp with3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him [ David or Jesus Christ] before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:Remember David speaking of His house ? This to is typical of the Anti-type Jesus Christ..2 sam 23:5Although my [David] house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.Whats ordered in all things and sure ? All the promises..hence all the Gospel Promises centered in the everlasting covenant to Jesus Christ, the Anti-typical David, and to His seed in Him..You see Jesus and His members are one..he is their head, they his body..That seed of the women gen 3 15, is the same as the election of grace rom 11:5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. The seed of the women are those children of promise counted for the seed rom 9:8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.And those under the purpose of election rom 9:11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth
wink.gif
This includes the elect seed of all time, of all nationalities..the seed of Abraham..__________________

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The Gospel Promises The Forgiveness of sins.. This forgiveness is not conditioned on anything the forgiven must do or say, like confession, repenting, or believing..none of that, but all the stipulations and conditions were fulfilled by their Covenant Head, and His redemptive blood..eph 1: 7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; The word forgiveness is the greek word: aphesis which means: release from bondage or imprisonment 2) forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty Amen, remission is the ideal, God letting them go as if they never had been committed..remission of the penalty of sin period..past , present and future sin has been remitted..and why ? Not because of anything done by the sinner..but by grace..by the blood of Christ..according to the riches of Gods Grace.. This is a Covenant blessing however for a Covenant People heb 8: 10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. They will be remembered no more, because they have bee taken out of the way by the cross..the lamb, the scapegoat.. Remember the scapegoat on the day of the atonement ? Lev 16: 7And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 8And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat. 9And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering. 10But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness. Now further down: 20And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat: 21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness: 22And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Now, whose sins and transgressions were sent away, remitted ? This is important..lets look at verse 21 21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their A specific people, Gods chosen covenant people..all the rest of the world of peoples were omitted by God, God was pleased that they remain in ignorance.. And so it is today, The forgiveness of sin the Gospel proclaims is for the anti typical Children of Israel..by which the writer of hebrews means in heb 8: 10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. And this covenant people partake of the New Covenant in Jesus Christ blood, which is shed for many, why ? For the remission [ forgiveness] of sins..Matt 26: 28For this is my blood of the new testament[covenant], which is shed for many [The New Covenant Israel] for the remission of sins. This is the Gospel I preach today, if one belongs to the new covenant Israel, the elect people of God, for you, Jesus Christ has shed his blood, for the remission of your sins, they are forgiven today, for Christ sake..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
one day , many years ago, i had a vision, and there I saw Jesus on the cross, I was on my knees at His right hand as they where just beggining to lift it up. I was looking down His right arm, straight into His face, i even saw the crown of thorns on His head, but the smile on his face was so amazing, then He spoke to me and said,' David, I did this for you", Then the vision ended, I dont have to deal with scripture I know my saviour and He knows me. In His LOve

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
[quote name='mjrhealth;72931]one day ' date=' many years ago, i had a vision, and there I saw Jesus on the cross, I was on my knees at His right hand as they where just beggining to lift it up. I was looking down His right arm, straight into His face, i even saw the crown of thorns on His head, but the smile on his face was so amazing, then He spoke to me and said,' David, I did this for you", Then the vision ended, I dont have to deal with scripture I know my saviour and He knows me. In His LOve[/QUOTE'] So do you believe the Gospel or not ?

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
mjrhealth:Jesus Speaking............
He spoke to me and said,' David, I did this for you"
savedbygrace57: Response was..........
So do you believe the Gospel or not ?
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. There is a big correlation (Connection) between those that actually know God, and those that have a concept of God. I am not judging anyones "Salvation." I am judging having the Spirit of God, and knowing God as opposed to not being filled with the Spirit of God, and not knowing God on a personal level.Knowing God Personally, shines a bright light on what scripture means, not knowing God, leaves the interpretation to knowledge without the added bonus benefit of God's character and Nature. Who God is. Lack of faith to believe what has been written has greatly hindered those from understanding God. They discount God's ability, and his wanting to speak to us, and showing himself personally to us. They discount his Power, and ability to heal, set free, and prosper us. They make fun of God's prosperity, they discount the tithe, not putting God first with money, and their life is not centered around Jesus being Lord. They take a job for better pay, not even concerned they have to leave the church God put them in. They think church is something you find that is near the Job, not the other way around. God is not first place.Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, (Royal LAW of LOVE) and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Because of this, they don't know God, they don't understand God. They have no ability to really trust God. This is why we are taught Healing has passed away, tongues have passed away, God picks and chooses who gets saved, the list goes on.People call evil, good!!!! They have no concept, and are lacking a relationship with the Father in Heaven who loves us. They say it's good that man get sick, as God is teaching them something, They say God took those family members as his ways are higher and he did it for a "GOOD" greater purpose. The accuse God of Murder, but call it good. They say God, turned Satan loose on Job to murder his children, and smote him with Boils to prove something. This is their concept of a loving Father, and have no faith when tragedy befalls their own family, though they hope God will help somehow. They do not even take in consideration that Job broke a very serious spiritual Law. Spiritual laws make no sense to them. They are more stuck on doctrine and pride, more so than relationship, and understanding of Who their real Father is. (I explained this in another thread.) http://www.christianityboard.com/showthread.php?t=11128mjrhealth Saw Jesus on the cross, the pain, The price Jesus Paid!!! to be made sin, to take all the worlds death, and put it on himself when he had done nothing wrong. None of us can even imagine what all that sin, pain and death felt like. What every sickness known to man and not known, was laid on him as he bore that. I think that says it all. What would God also not do for mjrhealth, if God already gave the best he had. What is delievernce from cancer, or sudden tradegedy compared to already giving us Jesus. I have talked to God a whole lot, whole conversations. I know him, and I am knowing him more and more. As my concept of love grows, in my human limited thinking, The character and nature of God becomes more and more apperant. God is love.Savedbygrace57: You forgot the commandments, and Herby we know them, because they love the brothern. Jesus Is Lord.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
[quote name='mjrhealth;72931]one day ' date=' many years ago, i had a vision, and there I saw Jesus on the cross, I was on my knees at His right hand as they where just beggining to lift it up. I was looking down His right arm, straight into His face, i even saw the crown of thorns on His head, but the smile on his face was so amazing, then He spoke to me and said,' David, I did this for you", Then the vision ended, I dont have to deal with scripture I know my saviour and He knows me. In His LOve[/QUOTE']??????????You don't have to deal scriptures? It reminds me of John 5:39John 5:39 - Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.Everybody has to deal with scriptures... I mean everybody... Matthew 7:21-23 comes to mind, also Isaiah 55:8-9, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25.Christ is found in the Bible, the entirety of scriptures.... (Psalm 40:7, Hebrews 10:7) not a single verse, book, but the WHOLE thing. Certainly I do not want Him to say that to me in Matthew 7:23 as it is directed to Christians (and Jews who accepted Christ as Saviour) themselves.BTW mjrhealth, I wouldn't listen to savedbygrace57, he is majorly twisted on the inside.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Jordan, one day you should put that bible down, look up and say His name, and then you will see, that Jesus isnt in the bible, He is standing right in front of you just waiting for you to say His name. It was you who quoted the scripture, do you not understand it., you also left out the part' Yet you wont come to Me so you can have eternal Life".In His Love

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
savedbygrace57
What brethern ? Do you believe the Gospel ?
Yes I do, and if you did, you would treat others around here a little bit different. Putting down people, and telling them they are not saved is not the best way to get someone to listen to you..Be blessed Savedbygrace57.Jesus Is Lord

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
B mike says:
I see no evidence that you believe the Gospel, in fact the opposite..
and if you did, you would treat others around here a little bit different.
Well I do believe the gospel and witness to it..and you reject it, not christian at all, to reject Gods word..

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, thank you savedbygrace57 for pointing out the errors of my ways.I suppose I will have to try harder.Be blessed in all you do.Jesus Is Lord.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe in Jesus, and I am a witness to Him, and I belive in Gods words and hang off every word that He speaks, for His words bring me life and His grace gives me reason to live.in His Love