Preaching the Gospel !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
DO you believee the scriptures, so why is it that Jesus said to the pharisees, " Search the scriptures for in them you THINK you have eternal life, yet they testify of me, yet you wont come to me so I can give you eternal Life. See you have the scriptures ( Torah ), and some letters from the disciples who where just men like us and who constanly got it wrong just like us and constanly needed straightening out just like us, yet they have being put on a pedestal equal to Jesus, eventhough a lot of what they wrote about was the old testament law that they brought with them and was putting people in to bondage. So it all tells us of Jesus, yet even when He tells us to go to Him we prefer to try figure it all out with our heads. So why wont you go to Jesus, do you not believe the scriptures, or is Jesus a liar"Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Without learning from Jesus or the Holy Spirit its just all headknowledge and acoounts for nought.In His Love

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
mjrhealth;72672]DO you believee the scriptures said:
THINK[/B] you have eternal life, yet they testify of me, yet you wont come to me so I can give you eternal Life. See you have the scriptures ( Torah ), and some letters from the disciples who where just men like us and who constanly got it wrong just like us and constanly needed straightening out just like us, yet they have being put on a pedestal equal to Jesus, eventhough a lot of what they wrote about was the old testament law that they brought with them and was putting people in to bondage. So it all tells us of Jesus, yet even when He tells us to go to Him we prefer to try figure it all out with our heads. So why wont you go to Jesus, do you not believe the scriptures, or is Jesus a liar"Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Without learning from Jesus or the Holy Spirit its just all headknowledge and acoounts for nought. In His Love
This is a worthless post..

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
savedbygrace57
This is a worthless post.
I would suppose that someone that post a lot of Worthless post would see one coming miles away.you go get em Savedbygrace57!!!!!Preach it!!! preach it!!!Jesus Is Lord

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Brother Mike;72682 said:
savedbygrace57 I would suppose that someone that post a lot of Worthless post would see one coming miles away. you go get em Savedbygrace57!!!!! Preach it!!! preach it!!! Jesus Is Lord
You just keep running from the word of God that i post, your excellent at that..

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
savedbygrace57;72667]tall says:I see no proof your one of Gods people..your just talk said:
What do you do that's different from just talk?How do you judge yourself to be one of God's people?What must I do to qualify in your estimation?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
TallMan;72689 said:
What do you do that's different from just talk? How do you judge yourself to be one of God's people? What must I do to qualify in your estimation?
When are you going to tackle some of those scriptures i have given killer ?:cool:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
savedbygrace57;72677]This is a worthless post..[/QUOTE] This is a worthless Post is your reply to this post by mjrhealth??????????? Quote:Originally Posted by [B]mjrhealth[/B] [URL=http://www.christianityboard.com/showthread.php?p=72672#post72672][IMG]http://www.christianityboard.com/images/revolution/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL] [I]DO you believee the scriptures said:
THINK[/B] you have eternal life, yet they testify of me, yet you wont come to me so I can give you eternal Life. See you have the scriptures ( Torah ), and some letters from the disciples who where just men like us and who constanly got it wrong just like us and constanly needed straightening out just like us, yet they have being put on a pedestal equal to Jesus, eventhough a lot of what they wrote about was the old testament law that they brought with them and was putting people in to bondage. So it all tells us of Jesus, yet even when He tells us to go to Him we prefer to try figure it all out with our heads. So why wont you go to Jesus, do you not believe the scriptures, or is Jesus a liar"[/I]Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Without learning from Jesus or the Holy Spirit its just all headknowledge and acoounts for nought. In His Love This just proves all that has been said about you someone quotes you Gods Word and you call it useless .....This should tell anyone who has any doubt left ...(and thats few Im sure) ...who you are You could care less what God has to say .... Ye shall judge them by their fruit ....and your fruit smells pretty rotten

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is not a mudslinging match, Jesus is not into tearing people down, He is into building people up. Yes savedbygraces is in error, so are many of us. I do not have all the truth, but if we dont believe we are in error and go to Jesus, then we will remain in error, and never see the truth. The only truth is Jesus, the only word that can give us life is the words that Jesus speaks, and if we dont go to Him how are we supposed to hear from Him. For He said, The word that I speak they are spirirt and they are life. And paul said, the leter killeth.In His Love

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
mjrhealth;72699]This is not a mudslinging match said:
I do respect you sediment but as many here have spent much time trying to do just that ...... At some point you must realize you are casting pearlsand have the discernment to know the good fig from the bad ... Were this just a personal choice on savedby57's part thats one thing but when you are making public statements pushing this hard in the face of others trying to mislead others ...It needs to be called what it is ....

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Christina;72700][QUOTE=mjrhealth;72699]This is not a mudslinging match said:
I do respect you sediment but as many here have spent much time trying to do just that ...... At some point you must realize you are casting pearlsand have the discernment to know the good fig from the bad ... Were this just a personal choice on savedby57's part thats one thing but when you are making public statements pushing this hard in the face of others trying to mislead others ...It needs to be called what it is ....
Christina is right on this one mjrhealth. Christ made these statements before in the Bible. Why? Because He knows who is purposely misleading others and knows who is playing a show here for the wrong reasons. Reminds me of John 8:1-11. Many times Christ uses the words FOOLS and HYPOCRITES many times.I do believe Christina is right on this one... Truth needs to be told... and things does need to be said and I agree with her because Christ was put in that situation apparently many times in the bible.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus would never turn His back on anyone, and as christaians we dont have that right either, but it is savedbygraces choice to remain in error, Jesus would rather they found the Truth, its sets us free.In His LOve

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
mjrhealth;72706]Jesus would never turn His back on anyone said:
Truth does not just heals people. Truth does not just set people free. Truth also chastise people... and apparently... the devil Satan, and his followers hates to be chastised.God protects those who love Him and His Words. God does not protect anyone who hates Him and does not protect those who are purposely trying to mislead God's children!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I heard, that if you don't feed the cat, it will go somewhere else.Lots of cat food laying around here though.Jesus Is Lord.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One thing I have noticed is that when you speak the truth and it isnt received. the person who rejects it, it seems like an iron wall comes up between you and them, i have had that happen quiet a bit. Offense isnt from God its from the devil.In His Love

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
savedbygrace57;72702 said:
So until then i guess you will be avoiding the Truth I began the thread with..nice out..
but I specifically responded to you quoting Zechariah's prophecy of the outpouring of the Spirit of grace and supplications, identifying this with receiving salvation by the receiving of the Spirit, speaking in tongues.Jesus referred to this as receiving power, i.e. the power to save.So I indeed expounded truth that you only mentioned briefly.Your response shows that you are not open to being taught, you are here to present yourself as some kind of teacher.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
[quote name='TallMan;72734]but I specifically responded to you quoting Zechariah's prophecy of the outpouring of the Spirit of grace and supplications' date=' identifying this with receiving salvation by the receiving of the Spirit, speaking in tongues. Jesus referred to this as receiving power, i.e. the power to save. So I indeed expounded truth that you only mentioned briefly. Your response shows that you are not open to being taught, you are here to present yourself as some kind of teacher.[/QUOTE'] You havent delt with one verse of scripture in all my post, because you cant..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh savedbygrace, you are so wrong about Jesus, there seems to be a lot of bitterness and pride in your words, i do hope you find the real Jesus soon, He is never to far away.In His LOve