Prediction for life in 2008

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truth_seeker

Mar 26, 2008
i use to watch that show beyond 2000. it had alot of crazy stuff on that show. i remember one prediction was we'd have flying cars. i was really hoping for all that kinda stuff but as a grew older i knew i was only kidding myself.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Well, they did say one thing about computers: that we will use them a lot for our business transactions. They were right there. However, they erroneously said "not every family will own a computer" ---- that's only true with the poor or elderly in this nation. We have 5! And they did not conceive of virtual buttons. They talked about pressing actual buttons to make the computer work. They did not think of the point and click mouse and new buttons coming up depending on the application.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
In 50 years, nothing will really change. >.>Maybe Internet 2.0 will come out, but that's about it.