Pregnancy Fatigue

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for physical strength and encouragement for me. Im just skating by with less and less ability to do the housewife things at 7 months pregnancy. I hope it doesn't get any worse and that I can find ways to regain some strength.

The baby is fine. She is my active girl karate chopping me from the womb with increasing strength.

Even though my husband said this was normal and has been helpful with a good attitude, I still feel bad explaining that I physically can't do an errand or chore Im used to doing. I thought he'd be a bit grumpier but the good attitude makes me feel guilty, in a sense.

If he were more of a jerk, itd be easier to accept my inability to help him. Lol

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for physical strength and encouragement for me. Im just skating by with less and less ability to do the housewife things at 7 months pregnancy. I hope it doesn't get any worse and that I can find ways to regain some strength.

The baby is fine. She is my active girl karate chopping me from the womb with increasing strength.

Even though my husband said this was normal and has been helpful with a good attitude, I still feel bad explaining that I physically can't do an errand or chore Im used to doing. I thought he'd be a bit grumpier but the good attitude makes me feel guilty, in a sense.

If he were more of a jerk, itd be easier to accept my inability to help him. Lol
Praying NOW for you sister, and whenever I remember. Yeah, that super baby is a kickin and a choppin! I pray for some relief and energy for you. PLEASE, do not feel guilty over such a normal thing, the baby is strong, sapping your strength so, let the vacuuming go for a day or two. Let the laundry pile up and you should rest, with zero guilt.
JMHO :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying NOW for you sister, and whenever I remember. Yeah, that super baby is a kickin and a choppin! I pray for some relief and energy for you. PLEASE, do not feel guilty over such a normal thing, the baby is strong, sapping your strength so, let the vacuuming go for a day or two. Let the laundry pile up and you should rest, with zero guilt.
JMHO :)
I knew there was a reason you are one of the righteous!! Lol. Thank you for praying

• Love
Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Wynona
Yes,it’s normal and in many respects it can be a positive learning curve to not get everything done. If you can learn to ‘ leave some things ‘ and get use to the irritation that it can cause it will help you adapt when the baby comes. Rest is invaluable. Trust me when the baby is due you will find yourself having the energy to blitz the whole house ( nesting ) It happened with all four of my pregnancies, and I had horrible sickness throughout each of them , but come the due date I would be cleaning windows, deep cleaning rooms, sorting out everything !!!!!!! Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you @Wynona. And I think your situation sounds normal. I remember helping more during pregnancy of my ex. Totally normal.

Reactions: Wynona

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless your husbands patience and understanding….Enjoy it!

Tired as pregnancy advances is normal. Expect a surprise burst of energy before you deliver. That is normal too, “mommy making sure the nest is all prepared” ;-)

And for several weeks after the baby is born, REST when she does, give your body time to return to its normal state of energy. Snack on vitamin packed foods and as the baby grows, maybe get a pair of roller skates to Lead her, rather than follow Behind her.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Wynona and Nancy