Preparation and Survival Guide for the Great Tribulation and Second Coming of Yeshuah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would add what it says in Matthew:

Mat 22:35, Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
Mat 22:36, Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mat 22:37, Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38, This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39, And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40, On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again,

1Ti 1:5, Now the end of the commandment is charity (agape love) out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
@gaviria.christian,

Are you still able to buy and sell?

Because when the mark of the beast comes, no one will be able to buy or sell without it.

If you can still buy or sell therefore without what you have deemed to be the mark of the beast, then it is not the mark of the beast.

I cannot buy or sell. The only legal way to buy and sell is with paper money and fiat currency. The mark of the beast.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Gal 5:19, Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Notice that the works of the flesh are all things that if practiced would be in violation of the law.

There is no law against walking according to the fruit of the Spirit (see also Galatians 5:16-17).

Rom 3:21, But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Rom 3:22, Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Rom 3:23, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24, Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Heb 7:12, For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

This change of law is in that we are no longer required to obey a set of do's and don'ts; but rather we now have a relationship with Jesus Christ, even the Holy Ghost; and do obey His promptings for obedience. As born again believers in Christ, we no longer walk according to the flesh. For the element of sin has been relegated to the flesh:

Rom 8:3, For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Therefore, under the changing of the law, sin is no longer defined as the transgression of a set of do's and don'ts (although that definition still applies) but it is defined as walking according to the flesh.

If you walk according to the flesh, you sin (and are transgressing the law somehow, 1 John 3:4). But if you walk according to the Spirit, you do not sin.

Therefore, our focus as believers has changed...

We no longer have to pay attention to the requirement as a means of obedience to the Lord. Instead, we look to Christ Himself, trusting and relying on His Holy Spirit to live His life in us and through us (Galatians 2:20); and in this we will not be violating any true law of scripture that the Lord wants us to obey in today's world.

Now the scripture does say,

Pro 28:9, He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

We continue to look to the law as a means for our continuing to realize that we are sinners; for it is needful that we understand this; and those who do not think that they are sinners any longer are most often in spiritual danger.

Rom 3:20, Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Conclusion: as believers in Jesus Christ, our salvation is no longer based on keeping a set of do's and don'ts; but on a relationship with a Person. In placing our trust in Christ and looking to Him for guidance and to live His life in us and through us, we will be able to live the Christian life and will not be in violation of any true law of the Old or New Testaments.

I would add, that we are justified freely as sinners by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ; and that therefore if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: and we are also forgiven of past' present, and future sin(s)...Romans 4:8, Romans 8:38-39, Hebrews 9:12.

And therefore, our obedience to God is not based on fear of divine retribution, but on a love for Jesus Christ. We love Him because He first loved us (1 John 4:19); and we love much because we have been forgiven much (Luke 7:36-50). It has been shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5).

And this love, again, is the fulfilling of the law within us (Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 8:4)...which love is not in word or in tongue only; but in deed and in truth (1 John 3:17-18).

Obedience to the commands of God is still required. You fool yourself into believing a lie that you don't need to obey what God has commanded. It's precisely why adulterers and murderers will not inherit the kingdom of God, for it is written, "you shall not commit adultery" and "you shall not murder". These are commands of the Torah, not commands that the apostles made up.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I would add what it says in Matthew:

Mat 22:35, Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
Mat 22:36, Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mat 22:37, Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38, This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39, And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40, On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Love does not exclude the other commands of God. If you "love your neighbor as yourself", then you also will fulfill "you shall not steal" and "you shall not murder" and "you shall not charge your brother interest". And if you love God you will fulfill "you shall have no other gods before me" and "you shall wear fringes in the four corners of your garment" and "a man shall not wear a woman's garment". The commands of the Torah teaches us how to love our neighbor and God, with all of its commands.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot buy or sell. The only legal way to buy and sell is with paper money and fiat currency. The mark of the beast.

Really? How are you managing to eat? Don't you need to be able to buy food in order to eat? Now I'm genuinely interested in your proposition; if you are able to explain to me this.

Obedience to the commands of God is still required. You fool yourself into believing a lie that you don't need to obey what God has commanded. It's precisely why adulterers and murderers will not inherit the kingdom of God, for it is written, "you shall not commit adultery" and "you shall not murder". These are commands of the Torah, not commands that the apostles made up.

You missed the point of my message entirely.

We do not look to a set of do's and don'ts any more for obedience; but we allow the Spirit to operate through us in love; and this fulfills the spirit of the commandments. If you love someone you are not going to kill them or commit adultery with their spouse.

The focus, therefore, is not any longer obedience to the Torah; but obedience to the Holy Spirit; and as the result there is no disobedience to the Torah.

Love does not exclude the other commands of God. If you "love your neighbor as yourself", then you also will fulfill "you shall not steal" and "you shall not murder" and "you shall not charge your brother interest". And if you love God you will fulfill "you shall have no other gods before me" and "you shall wear fringes in the four corners of your garment" and "a man shall not wear a woman's garment". The commands of the Torah teaches us how to love our neighbor and God, with all of its commands.

You are requiring here what is today impossible for many. Clothing with fringes is not sold in today's stores; and sewing machines are few in number (not to mention you would have to be wealthy to own one).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do understand that I am irreparably a sinner because of the commandment to wear fringes on your garments.

Thankfully, I am not under the law and am therefore not condemned by my failure to keep it perfectly (Romans 6:14; Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19; Romans 7:6).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just as impossible as the OP assertion of it being fiat money. Read the Scripture. The mark is an identifier with the number of the man. It is not a unique identifier.
Where have you been?

The technology has already been invented.

You never heard of the RFID chip?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Really? How are you managing to eat? Don't you need to be able to buy food in order to eat? Now I'm genuinely interested in your proposition; if you are able to explain to me this.

You missed the point of my message entirely.

We do not look to a set of do's and don'ts any more for obedience; but we allow the Spirit to operate through us in love; and this fulfills the spirit of the commandments. If you love someone you are not going to kill them or commit adultery with their spouse.

The focus, therefore, is not any longer obedience to the Torah; but obedience to the Holy Spirit; and as the result there is no disobedience to the Torah.

You are requiring here what is today impossible for many. Clothing with fringes is not sold in today's stores; and sewing machines are few in number (not to mention you would have to be wealthy to own one).

If you had read my preparation guide you would've seen what I advise in exiting the financial system. Stocking up on food and water for a few years until the second coming of Yeshuah is the intelligent way to exit the financial system, and owning your own home. I have stocked up on food and water. I have also established a ministry in Medellin, Colombia, to help other local people do the same and exit the financial system. And in this ministry I also go out daily to feed the homeless from my stockpiles of food. I have attached pictures of the house so you can see for yourself that this is real. I constructed a strawberry garden on the roof and installed solar panels, to serve as an example of what others should be doing as well, be self sustaining. Also, obedience to the airflow is obedience to the Torah, hence, "and I will put my airflow within you and cause you to obey my statutes and judgments". The statutes and judgments of God are in his Torah. It's precisely the only true way to obey the Torah, by receiving the anointing, which frees us from sin, and causes us to obey the Torah perfectly. And fringes are something you can easily make. You can buy threads in many places and tie them yourself. If you need help on how to do this I can teach you. This is what I am here for, to teach and to guide people to the obedience of the commands of God. My purpose is for good, not evil.

DJI_0096.jpg

IMG_9424-1.jpg

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had read my preparation guide you would've seen what I advise in exiting the financial system. Stocking up on food and water for a few years until the second coming of Yeshuah is the intelligent way to exit the financial system, and owning your own home. I have stocked up on food and water. I have also established a ministry in Medellin, Colombia, to help other local people do the same and exit the financial system. And in this ministry I also go out daily to feed the homeless from my stockpiles of food. I have attached pictures of the house so you can see for yourself that this is real. I constructed a strawberry garden on the roof and installed solar panels, to serve as an example of what others should be doing as well, be self sustaining. Also, obedience to the airflow is obedience to the Torah, hence, "and I will put my airflow within you and cause you to obey my statutes and judgments". The statutes and judgments of God are in his Torah. It's precisely the only true way to obey the Torah, by receiving the anointing, which frees us from sin, and causes us to obey the Torah perfectly. And fringes are something you can easily make. You can buy threads in many places and tie them yourself. If you need help on how to do this I can teach you. This is what I am here for, to teach and to guide people to the obedience of the commands of God. My purpose is for good, not evil.

DJI_0096.jpg

IMG_9424-1.jpg
So you advocate wealth as the solution?

It is written,

Jas 1:9, Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
Jas 1:10, But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

I do not own my own home. You seem to be preaching that I am out of luck because of that.

Also, if I purchased a house, would that not be in the realm of buying and selling?

A question: you are giving of your food to the homeless, it is very likely going to run out; unless you are able to buy more food.

How are you going to do that if you cannot buy or sell?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I constructed a strawberry garden on the roof and installed solar panels, to serve as an example of what others should be doing as well, be self sustaining.
Also, you are not realizing that it is going to be a time of great tribulation; the Antichrist will very likely utilize military power to take from people their ability to be self-sustaining.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
So you advocate wealth as the solution?

It is written,

Jas 1:9, Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
Jas 1:10, But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

I do not own my own home. You seem to be preaching that I am out of luck because of that.

Also, if I purchased a house, would that not be in the realm of buying and selling?

A question: you are giving of your food to the homeless, it is very likely going to run out; unless you are able to buy more food.

How are you going to do that if you cannot buy or sell?

If you had read my survival guide then you would have seen that if you are poor and cannot buy your own home then I recommend living with a believer who has a home and can provide for your needs. The rich should provide for the needs of the poor in the assembly, so that the basic needs of everyone are met. This is exactly what happened in the book of Acts. I also offer my own home to believers that want to exit the financial system and obey the Torah. There are bunk beds and sleeping bags here. There is also ample food here to give. And as people exit the financial system, they not only store food for themselves, but also provide for my own needs and the needs of others, exactly as it was done in the book of Acts. Exiting the financial system is an opportunity to share and do good to each other, as a community of believers.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Also, you are not realizing that it is going to be a time of great tribulation; the Antichrist will very likely utilize military power to take from people their ability to be self-sustaining.

The antichrist already came dear. The Roman popes are the antichrist. It is a succession of Roman authority occupied by one man. There is much you do not know because you have been deceived. I cover all of this in a separate and detailed bible study The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Prostitute of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666 | Wisdom of God . Read dear believer, so you can know the truth and adequately prepare.