Preparation and Survival Guide for the Great Tribulation and Second Coming of Yeshuah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The antichrist already came dear. The Roman popes are the antichrist. It is a succession of Roman authority occupied by one man. There is much you do not know because you have been deceived. I cover all of this in a separate and detailed bible study The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Prostitute of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666 | Wisdom of God . Read dear believer, so you can know the truth and adequately prepare.
Then why have all of the other events not happened?

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says nothing about microchips. That is your opinion. Has nothing to do with biblical reality.
When they implement a set-up where you can have a microchip in your hand or forehead that will regulate your buying and selling, by all means take it then. That is your decision. You are taking chances on eternity.

Don't expect me to go along with that, too, however.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When they implement a set-up where you can have a microchip in your hand or forehead that will regulate your buying and selling, by all means take it then. That is your decision. You are taking chances on eternity.

Don't expect me to go along with that, too, however.
Sorry, I am a Christian, I won't be here for all of that.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I am currently being kicked out of the house I am living in because the lady who owns it and was letting us live in it died and her house went back to the bank because of a reverse mortgage.

I would love to come and stay at your house in Colombia. Let's make arrangements.

To live here you must know and understand what I teach and affirm everything to be true, and begin to put it into practice. Then, if I see you are truly walking the walk, then you may live here. Anyone living here must be in perfect obedience to the Torah and have gotten rid of all paper money and fiat currency. If this is something that seriously interests you, then certainly we can begin having conversations on the phone. But don't think you can just schlep over without considering its great implications.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To live here you must know and understand what I teach and affirm everything to be true, and begin to put it into practice. Then, if I see you are truly walking the walk, then you may live here. Anyone living here must be in perfect obedience to the Torah and have gotten rid of all paper money and fiat currency. If this is something that seriously interests you, then certainly we can begin having conversations on the phone. But don't think you can just schlep over without considering its great implications.
Ah, so you help the poor on your terms then....

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Ah, so you help the poor on your terms then....

I go out every day to feed the homeless in the poor neighborhoods of Medellin, so I already do my part in giving to the poor. This house is not for believers that reject the Torah and want to take advantage of my generosity and the generosity of the people of God. If you want to live here, then you must begin walking in obedience to the commands of the Torah, then certainly we will receive you with open arms.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go out every day to feed the homeless in the poor neighborhoods of Medellin, so I already do my part in giving to the poor. This house is not for believers that reject the Torah and want to take advantage of my generosity and the generosity of the people of God. If you want to live here, then you must begin walking in obedience to the commands of the Torah, then certainly we will receive you with open arms.
Commands that are not applicable today? Do you still make sacrifices?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Commands that are not applicable today? Do you still make sacrifices?

This is the typical question that many torahless believers ask, not understanding that the Torah has changed since Yeshuah, and has not been discarded. Sacrifices, offerings, feasts, appointed times, new moons, shabbaths, circumcision, are all not required under the new covenant.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I am a Christian, I won't be here for all of that.
There is a strong possibility that the rapture will occur at the seventh (last) angelic Trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52, Revelation 11:15-19)...at the mid-trib or pre-wrath counter.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A question: you are giving of your food to the homeless, it is very likely going to run out; unless you are able to buy more food.

How are you going to do that if you cannot buy or sell?

CRICKETS...

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
CRICKETS...

I already explained this to you. I have a large stockpile of food. And as each new believer exits the financial system as a result of my teachings, they provide for their own stockpile of food, and also my own, and also for other believers within this ministry. This continual flow of new believers insures that there is a constant way to provide for the necessities of all believers. This is exactly how it was done in the book of Acts as new believers sold their properties and possessions to provide for the needs of other believers. My ministry is unique in these end times that require us to exit the financial system for the sake of obedience.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay here for the judgments of the great tribulation OR be caught up (raptured) and be counted worthy to escape!! Your choice!!

Why be left behind on rapture day??? God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!

God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!
God removed Righteous Noah and his family and shut them up in the ark for their protection before the great flood that destroyed all evil sin loving people.
God removed Righteous Lot and his family from Sodom before God destroyed Sodom.
Jesus will rapture (catchup) all righteous in Christ believers before the judgment of the great tribulation!!! PTL. Will you meet Jesus in the clouds as your Lord and Savior or as your final Judge?? You get to choose!!!

Why not just believe God's Word on the catching up (rapture)??

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain """shall be caught up together""" with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words1 Corinthians 15:51- 57
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as each new believer exits the financial system as a result of my teachings, they provide for their own stockpile of food, and also my own, and also for other believers within this ministry.

How do they obtain the food if they have exited the financial system?

Do they steal it?

Are you only accepting those who are rich; who can purchase large amounts of food with the money that they evidently must have before they can no longer buy or sell?

Sounds like a scam to me...

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already explained this to you. I have a large stockpile of food. And as each new believer exits the financial system as a result of my teachings, they provide for their own stockpile of food, and also my own, and also for other believers within this ministry. This continual flow of new believers insures that there is a constant way to provide for the necessities of all believers. This is exactly how it was done in the book of Acts as new believers sold their properties and possessions to provide for the needs of other believers. My ministry is unique in these end times that require us to exit the financial system for the sake of obedience.
You sound like the classic definition of a cult.

Very much like what happened with David Khoresh.

Better start purchasing guns...the government of your nation is going to come down hard on you.

Oh I forgot...you can't buy or sell...you are going to have to use a patsy.

Last edited:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
You sound like the classic definition of a cult.

Very much like what happened with David Khoresh.

Better start purchasing guns...the government of your nation is going to come down hard on you.

You are welcome to think whatever you want about us, but we are not a cult. A cult does not feed the homeless and do good to the community, which you people probably don't even do. And my teaching regarding paper money and fiat currency is sound teaching, that even non religious financial experts and investors agree that fiat currency is evil and bad for a society. It's always ends in collapse. It's not rocket science, it just that you people are stupid because you reject the Torah and are therefore blind from understanding what is good and what is evil in accordance to the commands of God. I've wasted enough time scattering pearls to pigs on here. Whoever wishes to get in touch with me, let him contact me through my website.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the sake of others than you I respond...I am not against the Torah. I hold it as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ; and understand that if we walk according to the Spirit we will do nothing in violation of what it truly teaches.

'nuff said!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="gaviria.christian, post: 687599, member: 8402"removed[/QUOTE]
Yes, we do.

And you never answered the question of how you are paying for your food to feed the homeless if none of you can buy or sell...and probably never will; because you don't have an answer. You do buy and sell: and that is the bottom line.

Therefore if the mark is here in the money that we use, you have it.