President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have changed the subject completely. Nice spin. The issue was whether or not Trump has conceded. He has not. Nothing about him has altered or swayed.

Frankly, I think they're both crooks. But I pray for them because it's right to do so. And I hope Biden is successful in healing our country. But my expectations are fairly dim.

I sure don't understand how politics turns Bible-beliving Christians into raving lunatics (not you, personally--we only differ on a minor point of semantics in this case).
:)

did he formally and officially utter the words "I concede" or I lost? NO But by agreeing to an orderly transition that is a defacto ceding. I am simply using the dictionary definition of cede:

cede
/sēd/
Learn to pronounce

verb
  1. give up (power or territory).
Trump is giving up power or ceding teh presidency to Biden whether he said it or not.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why you being such a big turd about this? Lt. General Thomas McInerney is among the 'some' who are saying. Did you watch the videos I posted?
This could all be a big nothing burger (again), but when a retired General speaks, YOU LISTEN.

With all the histrionics being demonstrated on both sides it makes knowing what is true or not very hard to determine.

Both sides have been henny penny teh sky is falling so long- that if the sky starts falling, not many will believe it!

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For every 11 web articles you find about arresting a sitting president, you get at least 12 different positions/explanations. My take away is that it is possible, but given the language of the Constitution and the history of the presidency itself, the arresting officials, which would most likely be the FBI, better make sure they have a rock-solid, capital case against him/her, because the political and public image ramifications would be absolutely disastrous, otherwise. In other words, it ain't very likely. But come 12:01 PM EST on Jan 20, I'd hate to be Donald Trump. I daresay his rapport with Joe Biden is nowhere near that of Nixon and Ford. I don't know for sure that Biden would unceremoniously throw him to the wolves wholesale but, given his masterful roast of the Donald on TV the other day, I'd say to cut him much (if any) slack would make Biden look quite hypocritical. I suspect Nixon had a promise of pardon before he even resigned. And for sure, Pelosi will do absolutely everything she can to make sure Trump never runs for any kind of federal office again. And while I'm no fan of hers, she's doing us all a great service.

I was born when Eisenhower was president . I have seen quite a few presidents come and go. But never have I seen this level of hatred against a POTUS as we have witnessed against Trump. He is partly responsible as He fanned the flames also but this is an unprecedented and almost manic hatred of Him.

He unraveled a lot of what the globalists and NWO'ers have been doing in America and that ticked off some very powerful people. He was the consumate outsider when it came to politics. He also is a very narcissistic person who lusts for the spotlight whether good or bad!

I do not think Trump could ever get a fair trial anywhere on the globe! But if he did anything criminal- then he should be brought to justice regardless of how it looks politically! But the reality is this:

1. Trump will leave on January 19th as he said.
2. The media will spend months continuing their diatribes against Trump.
3. Pelosi is setting up the 2022 elections with all this talk of impeachment. She revealed on 1/10 when she said in a media interview that she must get republicans on the record.
4. Trump will go back to making mney and fade from the scene.
5. I won't be surprised if they do not hang his picture on the walls of the White House until another GOP president is elected.
6. Pelosi will get the house to impeach and the Senate will kill it for Schumer won't get his sixty votes. This is to cudgel the GOP.
7. They will push for D.C. and Puerto Rican statehood for teh purpose of gfetting 4 more Dem. senate seats and several more house seats.
8. D.C. may be a constitutional problem as the land for D.C. was given for a capitol and not a new state. It would have to be approved by Maryland and Virgina legislatures to allow it for statehood.

Last edited: