President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A series of catastrophic events for the Democrats will wrest control of power from them. :)
Then what......go back to our excess and lascivious all in the name of God, guns, and gold?

Don't get me wrong, I voted Trump (until the machines corrected my 'mistake' for me), but the whole Trump movement has been cringeworthy for me because it didn't represent true Christianity. I'm not sure I ever once heard a message of national remorse and a return to God in holiness. And how that is the condition upon which God will intervene on behalf of those who go by his name. Christians need to stop listening to church leaders who say the OT is irrelevant and read the history of Israel and see how it so closely resembles our 'Christian' nation, and, most importantly what God had to say about it, and how He said to respond to Him letting our enemies overrun us and, in a sense, carry us into exile. In short He said 'don't fight it'.

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then what......go back to our excess and lascivious all in the name of God, guns, and gold?

Don't get me wrong, I voted Trump (until the machines corrected my 'mistake' for me), but the whole Trump movement has been cringeworthy for me because it didn't represent true Christianity. I'm not sure I ever once heard a message of national remorse and a return to God in holiness. And how that is the condition upon which God will intervene on behalf of those who go by his name. Christians need to stop listening to church leaders who say the OT is irrelevant and read the history of Israel and see how it so closely resembles our 'Christian' nation, and, most importantly what God had to say about it, and how He said to respond to Him letting our enemies overrun us and, in a sense, carry us into exile. In short He said 'don't fight it'.
Do not put words in my mouth.
I understand your angst but please "do not put words in my mouth."

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
.....wearing a Trump cape. You left off that part. How sad for her.

How sad to suddenly wake up in eternity and realize how futile and meaningless it was to be where she was, doing what she was doing.
C'mon, Thomas. Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The left controls everything in America now, both private and public. America is finished.

Will God be gracious and lead this nation into national and personal remorse over our sin and into a rejection of the filthy Cardi B culture we've embraced? That I will pray for and stand up for. Anything can happen, but I suggest we won't be free again until that happens. I love America, but I love the America of old, not the immoral America of the last 60 years.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe our 4-level Chess playing president didn't have the insight to see the potential for disaster by having 1.5 million supporters come to DC. I thought the Nashville bombing would have clued us into how dangerous and catastrophic it could be. At the very least I thought Trump would see that Antifa and BLM could stir up trouble and make his supporters look bad. Well, as we can see now, that did happen, but a lot of the non-Christian Trump supporters (who have made me cringe all along) were all too helpful in doing that too.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What in the bleep good did that do! We prayed, begged God and what did it get us! Nothing at all except Satan winning. At this time I am not even sure God cares and it was all a waste of time.
Wow, so you are bigger and better than God.....so this is why you want to turn to Civil war?

I told y'all a long time ago this is what they (Rep/Dem alike) wanted and that it would play out to maximize social unrest. This game has played out and will continue. Neither side is innocent!

And btw, that blood is on Trump's hands. He told people to come and he said "it will be wild!" Well, it was! He got what he wanted...more unrest.

Reactions: amadeus

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you being sarcastic?

As you can see, I asked a question....
Where are you at for a national call to repentance and mourning over our sins? If that's you in your avatar then you are probably quite aware of how bad ALL of us were even in the 60's and 70's. Not a one of us didn't get involved in fornication and substance abuse to one extent or another. Even in our day it was nationally accepted to live like this. Our top 40 music drilled everything wrong and immoral into our brains and we acted it out. It's ten times worse now because the internet gives every young person help in doing what we did ten times quicker, ten times more accessible, and ten times worse in degree.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe our 4-level Chess playing president didn't have the insight to see the potential for disaster by having 1.5 million supporters come to DC. I thought the Nashville bombing would have clued us into how dangerous and catastrophic it could be. At the very least I thought Trump would see that Antifa and BLM could stir up trouble and make his supporters look bad. Well, as we can see now, that did happen, but a lot of the non-Christian Trump supporters that have made me cringe all along were all too helpful in doing that too.
Yes, and I would seriously doubt that many of them didn't claim to be Christian. Look at how many on this forum wanted to be there, and many wanted to take up arms and take the presidency back. I'm sure a great many identify as Christian who were there in the middle of the chaos thinking they were doing God's will.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And btw, that blood is on Trump's hands. He told people to come and he said "it will be wild!" Well, it was! He got what he wanted...more unrest.
I honestly don't believe he intended it to be violent in any way. He was very naive. He foolishly played right into the hands of the left. I can't believe he didn't have the insight to know this would happen. He's smart, but he's naive. As a whole, the right in America is not very wise in regard to evil. You have to be when dealing with evil. You know how I learned that? By participating in Christian forums. Yeah, sad, isn't it?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't believe he intended it to be violent in any way. He was very naive. He foolishly played right into the hands of the left. I can't believe he didn't have the insight to know this would happen. He's smart, but he's naive.
Naah.... he knew it ...he said beforehand that it would be wild ....no, he clearly knew....

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not a matter of IF you'll stand for something. It's HOW you stand for
The bible, while helpful, is filled with flawed copies of Divinely-inspired words.
Even if I had the original manuscripts, I'd still need God's help in understanding it.
The bible is not our template...the Word of God Himself is.
Approximately 1,300 after Jesus Messiah lived on this planet, the word, "church" was added to scripture.
Have you ever read Revelation 22:18 in regards to today's pandemic? :eek:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you being sarcastic?

As you can see, I asked a question....

Where are you at for a national call to repentance and mourning over our sins? If that's you in your avatar then you are probably quite aware of how bad ALL of us were even in the 60's and 70's. Not a one of us didn't get involved in fornication and substance abuse to one extent or another. Even in our day it was nationally accepted to live like this. Our top 40 music drilled everything wrong and immoral into our brains and we acted it out. It's ten times worse now because the internet gives every young person help in doing what we did ten times quicker, ten times more accessible, and ten times worse in degree.
Ask a clear question and I'll give you a clear answer...maybe once we have established a friendship, sarcasm will be more readily understood.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naah.... he knew it ...he said beforehand that it would be wild ....no, he clearly knew....
That doesn't jibe with the fact our President refused to contest the fraud through the military and his power of executive order. He didn't because apparently he did not want the violence that would ensue. So saying he wanted the violence that occurred at the Capitol is not consistent with his desire to avoid the outbreak of violence associated with invoking the Insurrection Act and martial law. If I was in his shoes I would have put this in the military courts. Given that our judicial and executive branches of office are completely corrupted the military courts was the only place he could have gotten justice, and he rejected it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we were on a good path to challenging the fraudulent election results. Somebody smarter than me, please correct me if I'm wrong, but Pence accepting the Biden Electoral count simply kept him out of the picture and would have resulted in the legislature debating the count, which would have resulted in a Trump win most likely. But the buffoons who acted out on the Capitol grounds apparently did not know this. It was wise to leave Pence out of it and let Congress decide. We blew it, though. Trump sought the most peaceful way to resolve this (it wouldn't look good for Pence himself to decide the election for himself), but his supporters blew it.