President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The enemy has Trump right where he wants them.
I would like to think so, but I'm not very optimistic that's where we're at. His last card to play is the military. Will he do it? His quasi concession speech leads me to think, no, he will not do that. But let's see. The very least he should do is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL DECLASS OF EVERYTHING! The left owns the justice system, so nothing will be prosecuted, but at least we will know the truth.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't jibe with the fact our President refused to contest the fraud through the military and his power of executive order. He didn't because apparently he did not want the violence that would ensue. So saying he wanted the violence that occurred at the Capitol is not consistent with his desire to avoid the outbreak of violence associated with invoking the Insurrection Act and martial law. If I was in his shoes I would have put this in the military courts. Given that our judicial and executive branches of office are completely corrupted the military courts was the only place he could have gotten justice, and he rejected it.
As the president, he could have put a stop to all the propaganda and rioting that has happened with BLM, Antifa, etc ...but instead, he allowed all of America to be shut down, the economy destroyed, joblessness and homelessness severely increased ...mask control .....UNLESS YOU ATTEND A RIOT ....then to heck with masks!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are already seeing this in the abortion and COVID statistics. And pray tell who is funding that genocide? Since the rule of law has been thoroughly trashed, citizens are left with only one alternative.
Yeah, try telling a battlefield Warrior that abortion and COVID victims are casualties of war and, while you're at it, mention to an NYC cop or a state trooper that "the rule of law has been thoroughly trashed."

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat in the Nov. 3 election and announced there would be an “orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count early Thursday certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Trump says there will be an 'orderly transition' of power, acknowledges defeat

Sorry President Trump! It really is over!
Prophetic Outlook 2021: What's Ahead for the US?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump may be vanquished
by the minority of those who are the Political "Swamp" in Washington DC,
but remains vindicated by the majority of those who are the Patriotic "River" of this great nation.

Most Leaders seek to keep the law of the land.
Some Leaders seek to violate the law of the land.
But there are others, of whom you would least suspect, that seek to evade the law of the land.

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"- AC/DC

"History will seek to fabricate for lies, but the people shall retain the truth."- Earburner

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By ceding the Presidency to Biden (orderly transition) He has admitted (though implied) that he has lost.
He believes he has won, but will not be president. It is an oxymoron.
How can a person admit to something he believes is not true? And what are the two words that comprise the oxymoron? He has not admitted that the election results are true, proper, or just, in any way. He has merely agreed not to hinder the transition of power/authority. While this is (tentatively, for it remains to be seen) commendable, why don't we just be honest about what is happening? He has not admitted that he has lost. He believes that the presidency has been illegally wrested from him. He's not that hard to read.

Reactions: amadeus

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord is not interested in making America great again.

He is interested in turning the hearts of the world to the love of His Son.

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord caught him up to prophesy. Right. He's a prophet. To the USA.

We (the world) are in the "Yom Kippur" era, not the "Passover" era. The process of atonement is nearly at an end. The Lord is coming. And he is not Americo-centric.
Then may we agree to disagree until we one day see that we agree. Shalom.
The USA in Bible Prophecy

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The left controls everything in America now, both private and public. America is finished.

Will God be gracious and lead this nation into national and personal remorse over our sin and into a rejection of the filthy Cardi B culture we've embraced? That I will pray for and stand up for. Anything can happen, but I suggest we won't be free again until that happens. I love America, but I love the America of old, not the immoral America of the last 60 years.
Good stuff, but the days of national and personal repentance combining is over. We never regret turning from God as a nation. We didn't even do that during the depression caused by the excess of the roaring 20s. This is the day of God looking for people to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. All urging for national repentance inevitably leads to the end of religious liberty (worshipping in Spirit and in Truth). Mark my proverbial words.

If I was in his shoes I would have put this in the military courts.
Uh, military courts are for military courts-martial. What exactly would you have him court-martial (if he had that recourse, which he doesn't)?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind seeing a good ole fist fight in the senate. Think of it, mcconnell smacking schumer, jordan putting sanders in a full Nelson and blackburn having a cat fight with harris.

We need to give Mcconnell a cane then it's a god fight :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I meant (but didn't type it properly so thank you) as long as liberals are the one killed. I absolutely hate liberals right now

I can definitely agree with you on that, I was just picturing you throwing a humongous wad of gum on the ground and them getting stuck into it. :p

Reactions: historyb