Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rudy: Dirty Dems Stole Georgia Using This One Weird Trick
Infowars.com
December 5th 2020, 10:50 am

Rudy goes into much more detail of the cases of ballots counted without oversight...

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God told me to keep my eyes on Israel....for all prophesy leads up to the Jews and the 144,000....and all nations will turn against her to make war with her....

Yes keep your eyes on Palestine. There is a great song by the great Larry Norman called "keep your eyes on Palestine". I don't know if you are into the old Jesus People musicians, but here he is

Reactions: Heart2Soul

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The signature to check would be on the envelope. They don't need to know who they voted for, just that their signature passes mustard.

That's what I'm saying. They won't be able invalidate certain votes. They can't say, "this signature doesn't match so this person's vote doesn't count", because they won't know who that person voted for.

That's why I wondered if the end game is to invalidate the election all together in Georgia if they can show enough invalid signatures along with all the other things they've uncovered.

It seems thats their only option. They can't just invalidate some of the votes. They have to invalidate the entire election.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you even understand what these corrupt and venal judges are up to? They are bound and determined to look the other way and allow outright and massive fraud to go unpunished. The suits have not failed in court. It is the judges who have failed to honor and uphold their oaths of office, and the whole bunch should be impeached. As Michael Flynn has petitioned Trump, it is time for him to declare martial law and take control of this untenable situation for the sake of the Republic. If Trump does not listen, it will be a major disaster for America.

This is precisely what I have been saying and what I am concerned about. Without a miracle from God these courts will not rule against Biden.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rudy: Dirty Dems Stole Georgia Using This One Weird Trick
Infowars.com
December 5th 2020, 10:50 am

Rudy goes into much more detail of the cases of ballots counted without oversight...
I guess the poll workers didn’t know they were on Candid Camera, lol! They’re trying to twist things and say that they didn’t tell the poll watchers and Fox News to go home for the night at 10:30 pm. These people all got the impression that they were done counting ballots for the night. Guess they weren’t told about the suitcases full of ballots. Hmm

Call me a conspiracy theorist. Sounds a little fishy to me. :rolleyes:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes keep your eyes on Palestine. There is a great song by the great Larry Norman called "keep your eyes on Palestine". I don't know if you are into the old Jesus People musicians, but here he is

I like that song...so much wisdom and truth in the words.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is precisely what I have been saying and what I am concerned about. Without a miracle from God these courts will not rule against Biden.
You are absolutely correct. The only option now is divine intervention. Either with the feckless judges or with the reckless Biden-Harris cabal.

It is entirely possible that just as God removed the kingdom from Belshazzar for blasphemy (Dan 5:30), he will remove those two from the face of the earth: In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That Office is the Beast?
Or the Authority of that Office is the Beast?
The system. One of course must understand that Revelation 13:1-8 doesn't give a full picture. But understood in context with prophecy from Daniel 2,7,8, and 11, ( the little horn, king of the north etc) as well as 2 Thessalonians (man of sin) a very complete, succinct and accurate picture emerges. For example, the apostle Paul wrote that the "man of sin" as showing up in history shortly after his death. John spoke of the spirit of Antichrist as being already around in his own lifetime, but both wrote explicitly that that specific power would not be destroyed until the second coming. Thus it cannot be just a single man, but an institution. And beasts throughout prophetic scripture depicted political powers, never an individual. The Papacy is a political power, with a religious twist. Counterfeit Christian that evolved from paganism. Hence the composition of the beast being a combination of all those ancient political empires from which this power inherited it's character and nature.

Just as the little horn of Daniel 7 inherited it's character and nature from pagan Rome, having grown from it's head, and pagan Rome inherited much of it's character and nature from Greece, and Greece from media Persia and they from Babylon. Each conquering power inevitably inherited some of the nature of those they conquered. Papal Rome was no different. Many have said that while the Papacy claims to have conquered paganism, paganism in fact conquered Rome... Shaped it's formation and gave her it's life. Hence "and the dragon gave her his seat, is power, and great authority".

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... God removed the kingdom from Belshazzar for blasphemy (Dan 5:30), he will remove those two from the face of the earth: In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Yes, and no. -- Belshazzar (acting King, while his father Kabopolassar was out expanding the Empire) was murdered by the Nobles for NOT having raised an army; for NOT having Hired an army; and FOR declaring a FEAST while the city was under attack. Then the Nobles placed Darius as the acting King, in the hopes that his Median heritage might be able to assuage King Cyrus. And of course these same Nobles sought to "control" this acting "King Darius", but Darius sought the council of Daniel instead, so they conspired to kill Daniel. -- And afterward Darius threw the Nobles AND THEIR FAMILIES into the Lion's pit.

And THAT's why in 11:1, Daniel "stood up to confirm and strengthen him", (Darius), in the face of an uncertain future when Cyrus could either have him brutally murdered, eyes plucked out and imprisoned, simply imprisoned, -- or apparently allowed to sit at his table.

... and of course the "three more and a fourth" are:

Gold, Babylon -- "is" under Darius (see 9:1)
Silver, Medo/Persia -- 1 of 3 arose IN PERSIA
Bronze, Greece -- 2 of 3 CONQUERED Persia
Iron, Rome -- 3 of 3 had DOMINION over Persia
Clay, "divided" between Three Superpowers and a United Nations -- This 4th DID NOT arise in Persia and stirred up ALL (World War I) against the kingdom of "Greece":

Dan. 2:39 ...and yet a third kingdom of bronze [Greece], which shall rule over all the earth.

And as we see, -- after WWI, came WWII:

Dan. 11:3 Then a mighty king shall arise, who shall rule with great dominion and do according to his will. 4 And when he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken and divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not to his posterity, nor according to the dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom shall be plucked up and go to others besides these.

Perhaps the commentators should have obeyed the angel (12: 4 & 9) ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK -- THOUGHTS!!!

H2S,
I JUST finished watching the Video in the "Kim Clements" Topic:

... posted by @Ziggy, and this article appears to line up with that Prophecy. And right now, every SPIRITUAL ALARM is GOING OFF.

... and all I can say is: "OH MY". :eek:
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to my learning disabilities I'm not exactly sure what this means. :/
Well you really need to read it to understand but basically Trump and a few select members on his team started planning for this 2020 election fraud in 2018....
Trump signs an executive order that basically creates a door with which the military can get involved by determining there are treasonous acts being perpetrated on America.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK -- THOUGHTS!!!

H2S,
I JUST finished watching the Video in the "Kim Clements" Topic:

... posted by @Ziggy, and this article appears to line up with that Prophecy. And right now, every SPIRITUAL ALARM is GOING OFF.

... and all I can say is: "OH MY". :eek:
Bobby Jo
It's the GREAT AWAKENING....it's happening...God is opening eyes and exposing lies!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you really need to read it to understand but basically Trump and a few select members on his team started planning for this 2020 election fraud in 2018....
Trump signs an executive order that basically creates a door with which the military can get involved by determining there are treasonous acts being perpetrated on America.

Hmm interesting but maybe I'll be able to think more in the morning as I'm off to bed soon in a few moments. :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's the GREAT AWAKENING....it's happening...God is opening eyes and exposing lies!
It's an interesting idea, except I think Trump would be impeached very quickly. It is obvious he is a lose cannon, and with the desire for a coup. To succeed you need the army on your side. There are not the signals of such a swing.

The very articles and discussions you are having tell the story of the coup attempt by Trump and the far right.

Claiming the democrats are communists is just nuts. There are radical leftists but they will not get far, like the right coup takers. Covid and the vaccine are the focus, then easing the lock down.

Trump is a busted flush, 8 weeks to go.
I wonder if a dishourable discharge will be his epitaph? The reason he is not dead because he cannot be a hero of the right. So many enemies, which are growing not decreasing....The boiling anger will drive him nuts......And you will push him over the edge....

As I said chess is not his strong suit. His temptation is steal the presidency while he can!!! The corrupt courts are shot, the corrupt republican party, the corrupt civil service and finally whose left? Anti pychosis medication to counter feelings of grandure....a sad end...

God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A radical climate change agenda.

We are stuffed. The hottest 6 years in our history and even with covid effects it's not shifting. To plot a course to mitigate global flooding, food and economic collapse everything is going to shift. I hope and pray our political and science systems are up to it.

It is weird to think we will choose this road, but we have no choice. Siberia is melting, as well as the artic and ant artic. Terra forming is our goal, which is nuts, but we have little options. Depopulation of the equator will become a reality if things progress and to where? The unknowns are too horrible to imagine but they are coming ...

God bless you

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A radical climate change agenda.

We are stuffed. The hottest 6 years in our history and even with covid effects it's not shifting. To plot a course to mitigate global flooding, food and economic collapse everything is going to shift. I hope and pray our political and science systems are up to it.

It is weird to think we will choose this road, but we have no choice. Siberia is melting, as well as the artic and ant artic. Terra forming is our goal, which is nuts, but we have little options. Depopulation of the equator will become a reality if things progress and to where? The unknowns are too horrible to imagine but they are coming ...

God bless you
Boy. Have you ever bought into the propaganda.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Taken and anyone else interested. You all know where I belong on the issues of prophecy and the current debacle in America. You know how often I wrote previously ( under the name Brakelite) concerning the Papacy and it's designs on the United States. Here is a discussion that puts it all into perspective which I hope would give you all pause to consider what is really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.