Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im just partying, because elections are almost over. Lol. Feels like Christmas. :D

The electors meet in each state and cast their ballots for president and vice president on December 14th. As I understand the Electoral College process, the final result of the presidential election won't be revealed until after the electors have cast their votes and the votes are counted.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry. My home state in the north is full of poopheads

Yeah, you're from California right? I think you've said that before on here that's the only reason why I'm asking.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you're from California right? I think you've said that before on here that's the only reason why I'm asking.

Yep :(. I use to like it when I was a young guy but Ca it not the same as when I was a kid. I want to leave so bad but don't have the green stuff

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The electors meet in each state and cast their ballots for president and vice president on December 14th. As I understand the Electoral College process, the final result of the presidential election won't be revealed until after the electors have cast their votes and the votes are counted.

Well that's the day the electors actually vote.

Today is the day we vote for electors. Biden's electors are different people than Trump's.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's the day the electors actually vote.

Today is the day we vote for electors. Biden's electors are different people than Trump's.

What are you talking about?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't say I blame you but at least you have Disneyland. :D (Even though it's currently closed.)

Gov wants to close it for another year :(. The mayors are fighting back and the Gov lost in court today, the judge told him he overstepped his authority, he thinks he's king

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov wants to close it for another year :(. The mayors are fighting back and the Gov lost in court today, the judge told him he overstepped his authority, he thinks he's king

Seems like Disneyland is where you get most of your tourists from though so that's ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.