Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they counting up all of the votes altogether or are they just counting the ones from the polls today now and the early voters from absentee ballots later?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they counting up all of the votes altogether or are they just counting the ones from the polls today now and the early voters from absentee ballots later?

This is nerve wrecking! I need to stop reading the comments in this thread. I told myself that I wouldn't do this to myself. Ahh....

I'm quickly discovering that resistance is futile.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im from Texas. So I hope he wins. But I know a lot of friends from Texas and they are going for Biden.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really saying something when Trump has the support from other countries,.. but right now it isn't looking good for him with the electoral votes. :(

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is nerve wrecking! I need to stop reading the comments in this thread. I told myself that I wouldn't do this to myself. Ahh....

I'm quickly discovering that resistance is futile.
526e5d493732a926ec4f7ed523f19df9.jpg

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im from Texas. So I hope he wins. But I know a lot of friends from Texas and they are going for Biden.

I know some Republicans in Texas who are going for Biden because they've changed their minds about Trump, despite voting for him in 2016.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump will carry Texas.... Biden didn't get a big enough boost from the big cities which have already reported...his lead is going to evaporate.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Texas has swung back to Trump, it's a narrow lead though, Ohio is a tight race as well with Biden still in front.

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure he can, TRUMP all the way! Dodgers won world series, Trump will win

Status
Not open for further replies.