Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about?
There are two separate groups of electors that can be elected for a state.

Biden's electors
Or
Trump's electors.

That's who are getting actually voted for today...the group voted for will go to DC on December 14 and cast their votes.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden's electors
Or
Trump's electors.

That's who are getting actually voted for today...the group voted for will go to DC on December 14 and cast their votes.

I thought the whole entire point of today was to decide who's going to be the president next year though. :/

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's the day the electors actually vote.

Today is the day we vote for electors. Biden's electors are different people than Trump's.

Biden's electors
Or
Trump's electors.

I think there are some Americans who don't understand the Electoral College, which is a vital aspect of the presidential election process.

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't directly vote for the person running for President, we vote for a group of people who vote for the candidate we choose

Actually we are voting for the next president but other people involved do most of the work.

Reactions: historyb

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden stays ahead in Texas, it's not looking good for Trump.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I'd like to see Texas turn blue for a change. I don't like Abbott at all. He deserves a lot of the criticism.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd honestly be surprised if he won the popular vote. He lost that one in 2016. Hillary won it by 2.87 million more votes.

Well so far if I understand it right he's winning the popular vote but he's behind on the electoral vote but it isn't over until it's over.

Reactions: historyb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden stays ahead in Texas, it's not looking good for Trump.
There's a blue mirage in Texas...the big cities for Biden have been counted completely...the rural areas have barely begun to report which will be strongly for Trump.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well so far if I understand it right he's winning the popular vote but he's behind on the electoral vote but it isn't over until it's over.

I'm not following the coverage other than what's been posted in this thread. I can't seem to keep myself away from reading the comments.

Reactions: JohnDB
Status
Not open for further replies.