Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today in Texas just hours ago.

He sounds so sad and not as energetic as he was before. :( God bless you and your family sir.

Reactions: Mayflower

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the people were demanding their rights be taken seriously into account,
No. They were breaking and entering, destroying government property, vandalism, and perpetrating an insurrection. Their actions were so egregious that they changed the entire course of the proceedings and accomplished exactly the opposite of their purpose. They alienated millions of people who would have appreciated an otherwise peaceful protest. How dumb can people get, honestly? One of them bashed a Capitol cop in the head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Game Over.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the everything else though. That is the question...that is the "Lord, what in the world is happening. What IS the Truth. In this case, it is important to all of us to just seek out God's voice. Hard to know when you really want to know.

Edit: and what do you believe the peacedul protest was about? Hundreds of thousands protesting Biden as president? There was nothing like this with past presidents.

And I don't want to sound disrespectful, but the twin towers and pentegon were hit when I was 15. I didn't even know what the twin towers were until then. The pentegon shook me a lot more since I knew what that was, our defenses. But it was the people that died and were hurt that made a difference in my mind. Like the church, America is the people.

But yeh, I stopped caring sbout symbolism of buildings and things also, when the statues of our founding fathers started to be vandalized. Our very history erased.
We've reached an insurmountable impasse here, I think. No one is concerned with the peaceful protest. No one. The mob stole its thunder completely. And they're never gonna get it back.

The Women's March was a worldwide protest on January 21, 2017, the day after the inauguration of President Donald Trump. Tensions rose due to his statements, considered by many as anti-women or otherwise offensive. It was the largest single-day protest in U.S. history.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've reached an insurmountable impasse here, I think. No one is concerned with the peaceful protest. No one. The mob stole its thunder completely. And they're never gonna get it back.

The Women's March was a worldwide protest on January 21, 2017, the day after the inauguration of President Donald Trump. Tensions rose due to his statements, considered by many as anti-women or otherwise offensive. It was the largest single-day protest in U.S. history.

Yes. Super sad. But God always has the last say in both of these situations. If not this life, the next. Then all our questions will be answered. We only have to trust in Him. I will not allow the enemy to steal anymore peace from this election. I think at this point, it doesnt matter WHO is right or wrong. It is fighting for WHAT is right or wrong, one battle at a time, and leaving the rest to God. When is war the answer? I don't know. Should there be? I don't know. But I know God holds all the answers and my peace is in Him. Bless you brother.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Super sad. But God always has the last say in both of these situations. If not this life, the next. Then all our questions will be answered. We only have to trust in Him. I will not allow the enemy to steal anymore peace from this election. I think at this point, it doesnt matter WHO is right or wrong. It is fighting for WHAT is right or wrong, one battle at a time, and leaving the rest to God. When is war the answer? I don't know. Should there be? I don't know. But I know God holds all the answers and my peace is in Him. Bless you brother.
Amen. And God Bless You, Sister. :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NOT ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT THE VICTIMS
The victims were Donald Trump and about 75 million legal citizens who were robbed of their constitutional right to free and fair elections.

What happened in the capitol is merely peripheral, and had there been no theft of the presidency, there would have been no march on the capitol. Had there been no collusion with fraudsters by the Supreme Court, there would have been no march. And Trump made it crystal clear that is was to be a PEACEFUL MARCH.

Once again we see the virtue signaling of the Left. It would be like robbing a man blind, and then telling everyone that he deserved to be robbed. Not just robbed, but killed because he believed in what what right.

Reactions: Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From what I have been hearing from several quarters there is a lot more to that invasion of the Capitol than meets the eye. We are i think going to hear a lot more about what actually took place and why. See the video I posted in general discussions. I posted it there because any ensung conversation could divert into all sorts of areas this present conversation doesn't cover.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From what I have been hearing from several quarters there is a lot more to that invasion of the Capitol than meets the eye. We are i think going to hear a lot more about what actually took place and why. See the video I posted in general discussions. I posted it there because any ensung conversation could divert into all sorts of areas this present conversation doesn't cover.
I have been informed that arrests are taking place throughout the US as we speak. The real bad guys being arrested btw.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here is what I am going to do!!!!....
I am going to take my staff, walk into the court chambers and say SATAN!!! LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!! Then I will call down fire from heaven to burn up all their mansions and assets....
Then I will go into the courts chambers again and say...SATAN!!!!! LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!
Then I will call out to Heaven and pray rain for 30 days and 30 nights.....

(Ya'll get the drift)

Reactions: historyb and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And anyone who thinks it's a good idea to stage a hostile takeover of the U.S. Capitol is either not an American or a complete moron.

Quotes handy for your claims of WHO thought that?

People act like America has been handed over by some diabolical, evil force, and it has, but if it was to the dems (which it's not), who did the handing over?

If your are going to speak for others...
At least use their words.

Why can't folks get it through their heads?

I believe Revealed improprieties should be corrected before moving forward.

There's no "us and them" in America.

Sure there is.

US are Americans.
... "THEM" are illegals.
US are Americans IN Christ.
... "THEM" are Americans NOT in Christ.
US are American Constitutionalists.
... "THEM" are poser American Marxists.
US are Right
... "THEM" are Left

Divided we fall.

Division...was established By God.
Division...was reiterated BY Jesus.

Open Eyes ... Open Ears.
Who promotes... What.
FEAR- Death- $$$
Man...Save the Earth; Global warming $$$
Man...Save the man...Drugs $$$
Govt...Tax Everything...$$$
Everything....Free...$$$
Distance- Separation- seclusion- $$$
No public guns- yes govt guns- $$$
Illegals- $$$
No Voice- $$$

Follow the Money exchange.
Government- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
People- 0
Govt- Guns
People-0
Govt- dictate
People- obey :(
People- bang :eek:

Acts 5:
[29] We ought to obey God rather than men.

Why do you not get that?

Reactions: Enoch111

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the occupancy of the Wisconson Capitol was not a national insurrection.

...the breach at the U.S. Capitol.

MSNBC - commentator on twitter
Joe Scarborough to Capitol Police on
@Morning_Joe
"Why are you known as badasses around the Capitol...but then Trump supporters come in and you open the FUCKING DOORS for them."

Legal Definition -
Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Legal Definition-
Breach refers to breaking or violation as of a law, faith or promise.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to take my staff, walk into the court chambers and say SATAN!!! LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!! Then I will call down fire from heaven to burn up all their mansions and assets....
Then I will go into the courts chambers again and say...SATAN!!!!! LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!

(Ya'll get the drift)
Remembering that the true enemies are the powers and principalities in the heavenly realms ect ect.
In his timing x
Thinking of everyone, around the world, as this battle is not just taking place in the USA and it’s not a war that only started in our life time, the real end time battle began 2,000 years ago when a certain man chose to ‘ act ‘ on mankind’s behalf - sorry, just been reflecting on that this morning while thinking about everything that’s going on at the moment x
Rita

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remembering that the true enemies are the powers and principalities in the heavenly realms ect ect.
In his timing x
Thinking of everyone, around the world, as this battle is not just taking place in the USA and it’s not a war that only started in our life time, the real end time battle began 2,000 years ago when a certain man chose to ‘ act ‘ on mankind’s behalf - sorry, just been reflecting on that this morning while thinking about everything that’s going on at the moment x
Rita
Precisely sister....which is why I addressed Satan...oh yeah..don't do much good fighting the vessels he uses ...got to go straight to the source.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Ya'll get the drift)
I AM WITH YOU!!!

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.