Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can't he see that certain elements of his speech are inflammatory to extremists?
Hey barney, people like yourself make this statement yet do not actually indicate or show what he said. It isn't remotely true. And, even if he did specifically tell his supporters to attack or blow up the capital it didn't happen. It was his enemies that attacked the capitol.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm, so what happens to all the interpretations of revelation, prophecies, dreams ect now ..... you have a new President and Vice President, and it’s Not Trump or Pence !!
The one thing that all the threads on the subject had in common, they were mans interpretations of prophecies and dreams ,people presuming that the time lines and dreams were about this particular moment in time. Then there are the continuously posts endeavouring to work out what Trump would do, expectations , and yet here we are......where do you go, do you doubt God,or perhaps you will just blame the left, deep state, or Satan ( none of which are more power than God )
I was watching the inauguration and the song that Jennifer Lopaz sang made me think, that song is a reminder that You are the UNITED states - one country, one nation. Perhaps I am wrong but that’s something to be patriotic about. It also made me consider that Christians are one nation as well, yet look at how we treat one another.
It’s like when they play the national anthem over here at a major event, it stirs something up inside - I am British and proud of it, despite all the issues and problems we have, in that one moment we are a United Kingdom. This is my earthly home. Well that’s what I felt for America when Jennifer sang. American is where The Lord has placed you all, your story isnt over yet , now is mine and God has not stopped working in this world. Maybe it’s time to trust in him,rather than in the interpretations and expectations of men.
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is that big book Joe Biden was being inaugerated with. Is that a Bible? Looks like a box.
It is a family bible Mayflower - it was mentioned on one of the news channels earlier on xx
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how people believe what they "see". It's kind of like a magic show where appearances deceive, and people are "AMAZED" at the "MAGIC".

Perhaps if they saw BEHIND THE CURTAIN, they'd have a better understanding, or if they understood BIBLE PROPHECY they'd have a better anticipation; but they only see the waving of the hand and are AMAZED.

This show ain't over, in fact it's just beginning! MARK MY WORDS, -- actually, they're GOD's WORDS, so HE gets the CREDIT ! :)
Bobby Jo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess Flynn and McInerny can go take a nap now. They'll probably go bowling together later tonight.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how people believe what they "see". It's kind of like a magic show where appearances deceive, and people are "AMAZED" at the "MAGIC".

Perhaps if they saw BEHIND THE CURTAIN, they'd have a better understanding, or if they understood BIBLE PROPHECY they'd have a better anticipation; but they only see the waving of the hand and are AMAZED.

This show ain't over ...
Bobby Jo
Yeah, I know. The whole inauguration ceremony was CGI-ed. :p

Reactions: Rita

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the speech all the way through. Have you ever heard of innuendo? It's a thing.
Ya right. Anything you can grasp at. The thing is the enemies of Trump started the violence before he was even half done. And actually the fbi has intelligence of his enemies planning the attack days before.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone said they they will initiate impeachment.

You have to be LEGALLY PRESIDENT for an Impeachment. Biden has ILLEGALLY assumed the Office, and can only be ARRESTED!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: wip

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a family bible Mayflower - it was mentioned on one of the news channels earlier on xx
Rita
Lucky for china joe they don't take communion at the inauguration because he would be denied by the church.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya right. Anything you can grasp at. The thing is the enemies of Trump started the violence before he was even half done. And actually the fbi has intelligence of his enemies planning the attack days before.
Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.