Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw @Seven of Nine I hope you saw what I wrote. Just because I don't stand the man (Biden) politically,.. doesn't mean I don't stand him as a person when I don't even know him. I don't wish him ill or dead from Covid or anything,.. I just wish him out of the white house.

That is the difference between us and the left. The libs hate President Trump on a personal level, they hate the man personally for some reason (Which I do believe Satan is behind). We hate what Biden represents not the man himself

Reactions: April_Rose and APAK

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the difference between us and the left. The libs hate President Trump on a personal level, they hate the man personally for some reason (Which I do believe Satan is behind). We hate what Biden represents not the man himself

Exactly.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been a lot posted on this thread which has been interesting. Regrettably, I see little to encourage me about Trump having won the election. If Trump has proof of massive election fraud, why doesn't he demonstrate it in front of the American people and bring it in front of the relevant courts? The answer at this point is obvious. That he's not doing so is indicative that he has no proof to his assertions.

As I've said before, if the election results are fraudulent, Trump will have his say in the courts. This is where this issue is to be decided if there has been massive voter fraud. This is Trump's legal and political burden.

He'd better have the facts concerning that fraudulence and offer them to those courts. Simple unsupported assertions will not be supported by the courts. He'll need to have facts to present to the court.

As far as I can see, nothing presented so far about allegations of widespread fraudulence has any factual, verifiable basis. On this basis, Biden is still the President-elect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seven of Nine

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I could trust you on this. But unfortunately history seems to be in the side of the Democrats these days. They are getting away with everything.

They did until the Trumpinator came along. To be honest we as conservatives have let libs get away with things because we didn't want to rock the boat, we didn't want to fight.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw @Seven of Nine I hope you saw what I wrote. Just because I don't stand the man (Biden) politically,.. doesn't mean I don't stand him as a person when I don't even know him. I don't wish him ill or dead from Covid or anything,.. I just wish him out of the white house.

You still need to careful what you say about Joe Biden on a public forum, even on this site. Members may be allowed to talk trash about him and slander him without consequences, but their words could come back to bite them from outside observers. I tried to explain to you the other day how easy it would be for an outside observer to misunderstand your statement about Biden and see it as a possible threat against him. If that happens, then that outside observer could screenshot your post and possibly report you. If it happens, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm not saying it will happen to you or to anyone else on this site, but it's a possibility because our country is very divided and people are really angry. I think we're both aware of just how volatile the political climate has been during this presidential election and emotions are running high in our nation.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been a lot posted on this thread which has been interesting. Regrettably, I see little to encourage me about Trump having won the election. If Trump has proof of massive election fraud, why doesn't he demonstrate it in front of the American people and bring it in front of the relevant courts? The answer at this point is obvious. That he's not doing so is indicative that he has no proof to his assertions.

As I've said before, if the election results are fraudulent, Trump will have his say in the courts. This is where this issue is to be decided if there has been massive voter fraud. This is Trump's legal and political burden.

He'd better have the facts concerning that fraudulence and offer them to those courts. Simple unsupported assertions will not be supported by the courts. He'll need to have facts to present to the court.

As far as I can see, nothing presented so far about allegations of widespread fraudulence has a factual, verifiable basis. On this basis, Biden is still the President-elect.
Why does it have to be MASSIVE or maybe I don't know what massive means here. It can be surgical fraud in say 5 critical States..is that massive enough....and this type of fraud has already been aired in the media although the 7 news nets that made Biden the President elect (no one is called elect under next month) does not want to air it.....I suggest you might want to view NEWSMAX via sat/cable or internet...they show 'massive' fraud...

thanks

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i am not a fan of sadistic psychopaths - it is true. Why do Trumpster hate Obama and Kamala personally...yeah, asked and answered

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still need to careful what you say about Joe Biden on a public forum, even on this site. Members may be allowed to talk trash about him and slander him without consequences, but their words may come back to bite them from outside observers. I tried to explain to you the other day how easy it would be for an outside observer to misunderstand your statement about Biden and see it as a possible threat against him. If that happens, then that outside observer could screenshot your post and possibly report you. If it happens, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm not saying it will happen to you or to anyone else on this site, but it's a possibility because our country is very divided and people are really angry. I think we're both aware of just how volatile the political climate has been during this presidential election and emotions are running high in our nation.

How is what I just said a threat against him? I already clarified what I meant before so that is done and over with. This was not a threat at all. (Neither was the other statement either.)

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is what I just said a threat against him? I already clarified what I meant before so that is done and over with. This was not a threat at all. (Neither was the other statement either.)

I know you didn't make a threat against him. I said that an outside observer could see your post and misunderstand what you meant when you say something mean about Biden. That's all I'm saying, April. I also told you that I'm glad you clarified what you meant. I think that is important because of the current political climate. I was concerned with what you said about Biden and that's why I said something to you the first time. I'm trying to look out for you, not accuse you of wrongdoing. You have been a good friend to me on this site, despite our political differences.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not a fan of sadistic psychopaths - it is true. Why do Trumpster hate Obama and Kamala personally...yeah, asked and answered
Sorry for the interjection although I may not 'hate' these two individuals you mentioned, because I do not have proof they are truly evil as our Lord also hates those thay support evil and demonic activities. I do know however, they are both the creations of the CIA, and both are not natural born citizens....they are not qualified to run for Pres or Vice under the Constitution and they both know this fact. It does not bother them in the least....

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump hasn't had great success when it comes to secretaries of Defense. His first Pentagon chief, retired Gen. James Mattis, proved to disappoint the president by being responsible, and Mattis eventually came to the conclusion that Trump was worthy of public denunciation.

The president's second choice was Patrick Shanahan, who was forced to exit the stage under difficult personal circumstances.

As we discovered today, Trump's third choice ended in failure, too.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for the interjection although I may not 'hate' these two individuals you mentioned, because I do not have proof they are truly evil as our Lord also hates those thay support evil and demonic activities. I do know however, they are both the creations of the CIA, and both are not natural born citizens....they are not qualified to run for Pres or Vice under the Constitution and they both know this fact. It does not both them in the least....

because they are not white?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you didn't make a threat against him. I said that an outside observer could see your post and misunderstand what you meant when you say something mean about Biden. That's all I'm saying, April. I also told you that I'm glad you clarified what you meant. I think that is important because of the current political climate. I was concerned with what you said about Biden and that's why I said something to you the first time.

Dude,.. it's freedom of speech. It isn't illegal to say that I want him out of the white house and according to what I just read (if it actually is true) Pennsylvania just pulled points away from him so it's become more of a possibility. I'm just not sure if it's actually true or not.

Reactions: historyb

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude,.. it's freedom of speech. It isn't illegal to say that I want him out of the white house and according to what I just read (if it actually is true) Pennsylvania just pulled points away from him so it's become more of a possibility. I'm just not sure if it's actually true or not.

your source is fake news, April - and no I am not attacking you

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your source is fake news, April - and no I am not attacking you

If the news comes from Newsmax, then there is a good chance that the story isn't accurate. Newsmax is very pro-Trump and extreme right bias. I would take the story with a grain of salt until it has been confirmed by some reliable news sources that aren't right wing pro-Trump pundits.

Newsmax - Media Bias/Fact Check

Reactions: aspen

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the news comes from Newsmax, then there is a good chance that the story isn't accurate because it's very pro-Trump and right leaning bias. I would take the story with a grain of salt until it has been confirmed by some reliable news sources that aren't right wing pro-Trump pundits.

It's real clear politics actually.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You still need to careful what you say about Joe Biden on a public forum, even on this site. Members may be allowed to talk trash about him and slander him without consequences, but their words could come back to bite them from outside observers. I tried to explain to you the other day how easy it would be for an outside observer to misunderstand your statement about Biden and see it as a possible threat against him. If that happens, then that outside observer could screenshot your post and possibly report you. If it happens, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm not saying it will happen to you or to anyone else on this site, but it's a possibility because our country is very divided and people are really angry. I think we're both aware of just how volatile the political climate has been during this presidential election and emotions are running high in our nation.
Strange how different worldviews perceive reality. Here you are "perceiving" a non existent threat against Biden after four years of celebrities on stage at the Oscars, on tweets, on interviews and talk fests, openly expressing insane hatred for their president and wishing him dead... Even suggesting others hire hit men to do it.
The biggest revelation of the last 4 years wasn't the misdemeanors of the president, nor of his supporters, but to the contrary the totality unreasonable and irrational hatred and the willingness to embrace whatever untruth, rumor, lie, to justify it. The blindness and stubborn refusal to give Trump any credit for improving the economy for all races in the USA , improvements that most will admit to in private, but proudly refuse to acknowledge in public for fear of the left woke politically correct accusers, says nothing about Trump, but everything about the current state of the individual character of the American people.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BARR: ‘Send in the Feds’

Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified.

The Hill reported,”Attorney General William Barr has authorized the Department of Justice to investigate any “substantial allegations” of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Barr wrote that investigations “may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State.”

BARR: ‘Send in the Feds’

Status
Not open for further replies.