Pro-Abortion Democratic Platform

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You left the door cracked. Can you imagine being that doctor who kills the baby? Doctors shouldn't play God.
You just reminded me of something else i heard one once say .
WELL just because i support a womans right and abortion does not make me guilty of murder .
WELL lets ask JESUS about that one . Once upon a time the pharisees
helped to convince the jews and the gentiles to support them and tell pilate to crucify JESUS .
AND what DID JESUS tell pilate . HE said he who gave me over unto you , Has the greater SIN .
And pilate cut the sentence . yeah . TO SUPPORT ABORTION IS GUILT BY ASSOCIATION . SAVE THOSE BABIES EVERYONE .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago a friend of mine was encouraged to have the test to see if her unborn baby could have Down syndrome because my friend was older. The test come back positive, so her doctor recommended amniocentesis. After the procedure, the amniotic fluid would not stop leaking. My friend almost lost her perfectly normal baby due to this procedure.

Doctors should not play God. They don't KNOW anything for sure. God can and does intervene.
my goodness i just remembered something else .
I met a nice young man once . You know what he said , had more truth than lots of pastors even .
a few folks were talking about baptism . And this young man , said
Its faith in JESUS that saves us , many go down into the tub and still come up a wet sinner .
That boy had DOWN SYNDROME . HE was a BELIEVER in JESUS . No man or woman has the right
to take the life of a cripple unborn baby . JESUS healed one who had been crippled from birth and another who had been blind from birth .
THEY as human we are . Yep .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my goodness i just remembered something else .
I met a nice young man once . You know what he said , had more truth than lots of pastors even .
a few folks were talking about baptism . And this young man , said
Its faith in JESUS that saves us , many go down into the tub and still come up a wet sinner .
That boy had DOWN SYNDROME . HE was a BELIEVER in JESUS . No man or woman has the right
to take the life of a cripple unborn baby . JESUS healed one who had been crippled from birth and another who had been blind from birth .
THEY as human we are . Yep .
Yes! I was going to make this point. What justifies killing a baby because he or she isn't perfect?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I was going to make this point. What justifies killing a baby because he or she isn't perfect?

Exactly. My birth mother was told to abort me, and if she didn't her grandma would cut her out of the will. They were rich but my birth mother had me and put me up for adoption. The first people that took me brought me back because I couldn't turn over and then my mom and dad adopted me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will leave us all with something to ponder real deep upon . And do ponder on it .
The EYES of GOD sees all and knows all . THERE is no thought , not even a thought that can be Hidden from HIM .
He heard the blood of abel . AND I PROMISE HE has heard the blood of millions of unborn babies . And KNOWS each one by name .
Time to overturn the baby killing machine . Time to Come to JESUS and REPENT if you have not done so already .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. My birth mother was told to abort me, and if she didn't her grandma would cut her out of the will. They were rich but my birth mother had me and put me up for adoption. The first people that took me brought me back because I couldn't turn over and then my mom and dad adopted me.
God bless you, HB. :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, not pro-gun VIOLENCE. Pro-gun protection. No one HAS to get shot.

In an abortion, the baby dies.

And in several mass-shootings many people get killed, because a military grade weapon somehow ends up in the wrong hands, and it could be as simple as a moment of anger.

And also to mention

In a pandemic over 200,000 get killed, possibly due to a lack of safety measures.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4. Hopefully a woman or a young girl won't get pregnant if she is raped by a stranger or raped by someone she knows, like a family member.
5. Hopefully a woman's pregnancy won't be life threatening and her child won't be afflicted with a terminal disease or a debilitating birth defect.
6. Hopefully a pregnant woman or a pregnant teenage girl will have a loving family or belong to a Church that will help her and not judge her.

FWIW, shaming a woman by saying "keep your legs closed" is callous and dehumanizing. It doesn't show her the love of God. It alienates her and it will push her further away from Christ. Christians are called to love others as we love ourselves and forgive others as God has forgiven us.

I think you were missing my point. The whole entire point was is there's NO excuse for abortion unless it's a known fact that the baby would die anyways. This had nothing to do with rape.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't know that you were adopted too. :)

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a pandemic over 200,000 get killed, possibly due to a lack of safety measures.

200,000 while not good is not bad either out of a population of over 333.1 million plus. If President Trump didn't act that number would be much higher. Liberals wanted people to die. As far mass shootings that is not every day nor common and maybe outlaw knives, forks, cars because all those have been used in mas killings just as bad as guns.

A tool doesn't need to be outlawed people need better training and a gun is just a tool

Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in several mass-shootings many people get killed, because a military grade weapon somehow ends up in the wrong hands, and it could be as simple as a moment of anger.

And also to mention

That's a different issue. I'm going to have to arrest you for being off-topic. Or sick H2S on you. :D

Seriously, though, ponder this if you can get your mind around it. Around 60 million babies have been killed due to abortion in the U.S. alone since abortion was made legal. Many in your generation have had their lives snuffed out in the womb. I have a daughter around your age, and she has a hard time talking about it because she thinks of all of her peers who are dead.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And also to mention

I believe if someone is pro-life, they need to be pro-life about all human life and not just some lives....

Just saying.....

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Risk to the mother's life" was never on the table (by either party, nor Fetal Rights advocates).

Trump advocates for protecting the life of the mother: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1129954110747422720.

Trump outlines support for three exceptions to abortion bans

President Donald Trump said he favors exceptions to bans on abortion in a series of tweets on Saturday night.

The president clarified his stance on abortion in the wake of new restrictive laws that have passed in Alabama and Georgia, stating that he supports bans on abortion with three exceptions.

"As most people know and for those who would like to know, I am strongly pro-life, with three exceptions -- rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother -- the same position taken by Ronald Reagan," Trump wrote on Twitter.

Reactions: Josho