Problem with posts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pilgrimer

Jun 20, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed that several of my consecutive posts on one of the forums has stacked into one post rather than posting separately. What am I doing wrong? I am posting them separately. What would make them combine into one?

Thanks,
Pilgrimer

Pilgrimer

Jun 20, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
If you post a second post before someone else does, your second post will be appended to you previous post
Oh, confusing but okay.

Thank you.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I hate it when that happens ...... if you try to reply to several different posters the forum software combines them into one mush.

I hate it when some punk designs software for no good reason ..... he should be fired and sent to pave highways for a living.

Pilgrimer

Jun 20, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arnie Manitoba said:
I hate it when that happens ...... if you try to reply to several different posters the forum software combines them into one mush.

I hate it when some punk designs software for no good reason ..... he should be fired and sent to pave highways for a living.
LOL. Perhaps nothing so severe, but being able to add to a previous post is what the edit function is for. Has anyone asked the administrator to change it?

In Christ,
Pilgrimer

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Pilgrimer said:
LOL. Perhaps nothing so severe, but being able to add to a previous post is what the edit function is for. Has anyone asked the administrator to change it?

In Christ,
Pilgrimer
I am not talking about adding to a post.

I am talking about wanting to have two different posts addressing two different topics but the forum software combines them into one post.

Just like you said is happening to you in your opening post.

Pilgrimer

Jun 20, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arnie Manitoba said:
I am not talking about adding to a post.

I am talking about wanting to have two different posts addressing two different topics but the forum software combines them into one post.

Just like you said is happening to you in your opening post.
I understand. I was just pointing out in case an administrator is reading that if we want to add to a previous post we can use the edit function. I would prefer that separate posts be posted separately.

In Christ,
Pilgrimer