Proof for Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I just quickly glanced at a few pages but my first impression is that this is just another person interpreting Gods word the way HE see's it.There is always much danger when you start down that slippery slope. For instantance it is true that the book of Rev. talks of a New Jerusalem, but no where does it speak of Solar Panels,plumbing,or kitchenetts, although this may paint a lovely picture in the mind of us humans, there is so much detail of the WRITERS idea of the perfect city, you miss the simple fact that it is God who promises you a better world to come. Furthmore at the seventh trump God changes us ALL at the twinkling of an eye to our spiritual bodies so whose to know if we need a kittenette,or Solar panels.You can not limit God to just our simple human knowledge of the world There are so many levels of teaching in the bible that they can not be written into an interpretation like this for example just take one word "sight" Jesus restored the sight of a beggar in the literal text, but there is so much more here in that he is also speaking of spiritual site (the ability to know Gods truth) and more, an entire book could be written on the in depth teaching of this one word, If this type of interpretation gets you into the bible and makes it easier for you to understand the basic overall picture. It is imperative you keep in mind that this is just a human just like you giving you his OWN opinion of Gods word and only the bible can give you Gods true word.Hope this makes sense to you and helps

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
There is a misconception that if only we can find unrefutable proof, then the world will flock over to us. Not so. When the High Priests demanded a sign from Jesus in order to prove who he was, Jesus rebuked them. He warned that even if the dead were to come back to life, they still would not believe. In the final battle, it will not be a lack of proof that will motivate the world into war against him. The world will not only know, but will believe without a doubt that it is Christ the messiah whom they are up against and because of knowing who he is, will fight him with all their fury.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just quickly glanced at a few pages but my first impression is that this is just another person interpreting Gods word the way HE see's it.There is always much danger when you start down that slippery slope. For instantance it is true that the book of Rev. talks of a New Jerusalem, but no where does it speak of Solar Panels,plumbing,or kitchenetts, although this may paint a lovely picture in the mind of us humans, there is so much detail of the WRITERS idea of the perfect city, you miss the simple fact that it is God who promises you a better world to come. Furthmore at the seventh trump God changes us ALL at the twinkling of an eye to our spiritual bodies so whose to know if we need a kittenette,or Solar panels.You can not limit God to just our simple human knowledge of the world There are so many levels of teaching in the bible that they can not be written into an interpretation like this for example just take one word "sight" Jesus restored the sight of a beggar in the literal text, but there is so much more here in that he is also speaking of spiritual site (the ability to know Gods truth) and more, an entire book could be written on the in depth teaching of this one word, If this type of interpretation gets you into the bible and makes it easier for you to understand the basic overall picture. It is imperative you keep in mind that this is just a human just like you giving you his OWN opinion of Gods word and only the bible can give you Gods true word.Hope this makes sense to you and helps

Jesus made it simple who Christians are, those who love just as Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son does. Christians love mankind, but especially do they have love for their spiritual brothers and sisters. In fact Jesus said in John 13:35- by this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.” People can try to convince me that the church that's been around for centuries are those kind of people, those people want me to deny the history of the church. I'm not saying that the church that's suppose to be like John 13:35 says isn't in existence today, but I am saying that church isn't Christendom or similar religious churches. That church that actually does practice John 13:35 the world doesn't recognize. Those who truly have love for the True God Jehovah and his Christ who is his Only Begotten Son are the only ones who will recognize this Church.That Church is the True Christian Church therefore represents true christians, true Christianity.