Proof: Races before Flood?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

univac

May 29, 2008
(Christina;63329)
Babel said languages not races if thats your belief fine but this forum isnt for guess, ans as the article explains the man lived before the flood in Adams day speculation is not scripture
Babel is the reason why there became races of one race.Genesis 11:4 (King James Version)4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.I agree this board isn’t for guess specially yours.

univac

May 29, 2008
(Jordan;63325)
You're still wrong. Deny the fact that every people does not have the same color skin as Adam. You're becoming more foolish everyday.
You are becoming for what you say, Babel is the reason of skin colour change, for the one race was scattered through out the world into many races and adapted to their climate.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
scattered means scattered try looking up the word it further goes on to say God changed their Language not their DNA or looks or race speculation. Further more the man in the article lived when Adam was alive. This always amazes me it changes nothing takes nothing from God Words has nothing to do with Salvation. Yet men will act like its the biggest deal in the World to stop listening to Men and their Sunday school ways.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(univac;63334)
You are becoming for what you say, Babel is the reason of skin colour change, for the one race was scattered through out the world into many races and adapted to their climate.
Right and eating Fish makes your eyes slant and sun makes you dark yet evolution doesn't exist but man evolved even though its scientifically impossible in genetics for one race to evolve into all races in a short few thousand years this is contradiction and speculation and not a single fact ignorance of men

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;63334)
(Jordan;63325)
You're still wrong. Deny the fact that every people does not have the same color skin as Adam. You're becoming more foolish everyday.
You are becoming for what you say, Babel is the reason of skin colour change, for the one race was scattered through out the world into many races and adapted to their climate.Yea, #1 makes #2 makes #3 and so on and on.
rolleyes.gif
Whatever, ONE race makes ONE race. Period.

univac

May 29, 2008
(Christina;63335)
scattered means scattered try looking up the word it further goes on to say God changed their Language not their DNA or looks or race speculation. Further more the man in the article lived when Adam was alive. This always amazes me it changes nothing takes nothing from God Words has nothing to do with Salvation. Yet men will act like its the biggest deal in the World to stop listening to Men and their Sunday school ways.
Pigment changes the colour of the sin, this is cause by different climates, and scatters mean's to separate and drive off in various directions in this case,abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wrong yes sun can darken one skin it does not make a race any more than living in Asia eating rice an fish slants ones eyes, This is absolutely ridiculous.childish nonsense. God created all the races and they were Good and he said go forth replenish the earth. Then Adam was set aside put in the Garden through him would come Christ till he sinned was kicked out of the Garden and it was from the races that Cain took his wife and built a city for. Who was Cain afraid of if no one else existed?

univac

May 29, 2008
(Christina;63336)
Right and eating Fish makes your eyes slant and sun makes you dark yet evolution doesn't exist but man evolved even though its scientifically impossible in genetics for one race to evolve into all races in a short few thousand years this is contradiction and speculation and not a single fact ignorance of men
Do you believe in evolution?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;63342)
(Christina;63336)
Do you believe in evolution?Neither do I believe in the junk of evolution.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(univac;63342)
Do you believe in evolution?
No ...that's the point God created all the races and was pleased there is no evolution and that includes one race evolving into another Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment [is] greater than I can bear. Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, [that] every one that findeth me shall slay me. who do you think everyone is ?? Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Whos any like his parents wouldnt reconize him???? Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.Who do you think he built a city for ? He was in a differnt land Nod (means wanders)Futher more you will not find Cain listed in Adams Genology if he married his sister he would have had to come back home even though he had been banned by God wait a long period of years because the next child born to Eve was a son (Seth) not a daughter and even then he would have to have been taken back into the family and if so why then isnt he listed in Adam Genology anywhere and none of this was ever written.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
1 Corinthians 15:45a So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam."Acts 17:26a He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth.Genesis 1:26a Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image." (man, not men, one family) Now, let's see the verses for the other side. I couldn't find squat about Cain marrying someone other than a sister. I couldn't find squat about a mention of any humans other than Adam's family. But, I know some of you know the Bible so much better than myself.

univac

May 29, 2008
(Christina;63344)
No ...that's the point God created all the races and was pleased there is no evolution and that includes one race evolving into another Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment [is] greater than I can bear. Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, [that] every one that findeth me shall slay me. who do you think everyone is ?? Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Whos any like his parents wouldnt reconize him???? Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.Who do you think he built a city for ? He was in a differnt land Nod (means wanders)Futher more you will not find Cain listed in Adams Genology if he married his sister he would have had to come back home even though he had been banned by God wait a long period of years because the next child born to Eve was a son (Seth) not a daughter and even then he would have to have been taken back into the family and if so why then isnt he listed in Adam Genology anywhere and none of this was ever written.
I understand cain was affraid of them and ask god for protection and God gave him a seal. I think for this reason we try and reason who were these people including myself, but the bible doe'snt tell us for a reason or God would tell us if it was important.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
WOW! Jordan, thank you for your input:)I don't mind you answering me at all.Christina, thank you for taking the time to lay it out ... It really helps me understand more clearly. I will continue to read:study: about this.You are a blessing !

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(univac;63346)
I understand cain was affraid of them and ask god for protection and God gave him a seal. I think for this reason we try and reason who were these people including myself, but the bible doe'snt tell us for a reason or God would tell us if it was important.
Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters and people back then lived hundreds of years (one of Cain's grandchildren lived to nearly a 1000 years). It would have been almost no time for there to have been millions of people running around who might be a threat to Cain, unless checked by wars, disease, famine, or feminism. (People who can't understand the DNA proves the iceman is an extinct branch of caucasians, not of race other than Adam, wouldn't be interested in mathematical models of population growth.)
Futher more you will not find Cain listed in Adams Genology
Gen 4:1a Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Christina, Jordan,There is no use in trying to teach the blind to see. They are blind for a reason.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;63347)
WOW! Jordan, thank you for your input:)I don't mind you answering me at all.Christina, thank you for taking the time to lay it out ... It really helps me understand more clearly. I will continue to read:study: about this.You are a blessing !
You're quite welcome Lookin'4ward. Glad to help. (post was accidently deleted, but will post as much as I remember)As I said that the flood was after Adam's generations, yet there were only 8 souls from Adam's generations were saved by the will of God, because they did not mate "the sons of God" (fallen angels) So they entered the ark. (There were more people on board, but Adam's generations are more important to look at)Again, I am glad to help, as a humble servant of Christ.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(univac;63346)
Afraid of who univac?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You have no answers because you don't know because you follow men and you are to blind to learn so instead of just thinking about and realize how awesome Gods Word is you act like a third grader throwing a temper tantrum real mature

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;63348)
Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters and people back then lived hundreds of years (one of Cain's grandchildren lived to nearly a 1000 years). It would have been almost no time for there to have been millions of people running around who might be a threat to Cain, unless checked by wars, disease, famine, or feminism. (People who can't understand the DNA proves the iceman is an extinct branch of caucasians, not of race other than Adam, wouldn't be interested in mathematical models of population growth.)Gen 4:1a Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.
another opinion not based in anything

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Jordan;63351)
Worth trashing twice by perverting the Word of God you are doing.THE man Adam is THE starter line-up for THE Son of God to come through. That's it. Adam is THE man whom God put away from THE Garden of God away from 6th day people. Christ is THE true Adam.
Hi Jordon, I was hoping for a direct reply to those verses of God's word which I quoted. I have no disagreement with "Adam is the starter..." But, I don't know who those 6th-day people you walk about are. It's commonly understood that Adam was created on the 6th day. I'm also not clear on what you mean by Christ is the true Adam. Do you mean that Jesus is Eve's husband? Do you mean that Jesus is a man? Do you mean that Jesus is the second Adam?