Proof: Races before Flood?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

univac

May 29, 2008
My understanding here is God created man in his image first then His likeness

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(univac;63433)
My understanding here is God created man in his image first then His likeness
I have no idea what that means 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he diedAny children not listed in Adams genealogy had nothing to do with carrying on the Bloodline of which Christ would come through, they married into the races and most likely became defiled by the fallen Angels that were mating with the daughters of men as this was the fate of the majority of the population. And the reason for the flood. Now back to the article this ice man lived during Adams old age (last 200years or so)........................................From the Los Angeles TimesOtzi, the prehistoric 'iceman,' probably has no modern descendantsNovember 1, 2008Otzi, Italy's prehistoric "iceman," probably does not have any modern-day descendants, according to a study published Thursday.A team of Italian and British scientists who sequenced his mitochondrial DNA -- which is passed down through the mother's line -- found that Otzi belonged to a genetic lineage that is either extremely rare or has died out.Otzi's 5,300-year-old corpse was found frozen in the Tirolean Alps in 1991."Our research suggests that Otzi's lineage may indeed have become extinct," Martin Richards of Leeds University in Britain, who worked on the study, said in a statement.The findings published in the journal Current Biology reverse research from 1994 on a small section of Otzi's DNA that suggested the iceman had relatives living in Europe.Richards and colleagues said their analysis confirmed that Otzi belonged to a previously unidentified lineage that has not been seen to date in modern European populations.Scientists were thrilled to find Otzi's mummified body had remained well preserved for more than 5,000 years. Evidence shows he was probably a hunter. .........................A hunter not a farmer as Adam was, his Dna/race was not that of Adam.to...Noah .. as that line continues today ...The world is a big place ...What our Bible from Adam on tells us is the story of a small area around the Garden of Eden and how our Lord would come about. His family and his story. That fact alone of scripture does not rule out other peoples/ races existing on the earth and in the land of Nod from where Cain took his wife and built a city......it also explains why most every civilization on earth has flood myth in their ancient history,and Whom God was speaking to when he said ...multiply and Replenish the earth...

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone have any understanding of what the mark God put on Cain to protect him refers to?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(TallMan;65667)
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone have any understanding of what the mark God put on Cain to protect him refers to?
The mark that Cain got is a spiritual mark. Cain's mark is following his father (Satan) path. Cain gave everything over to his father.