Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then show me the pit and i will agree!
Gehenna is in Erets and Hades mythology has no punishment in the afterlife, so like two down and one to go i guess
You're not privy to that like the man was who testified of it in the video.

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So either God doesn't love everyone or His love fails (see 1 Corinthians 13:8), which is contrary to scripture, unless you can provide a scripture that says God does not love the whole world in contradiction to John 3:16.
Romans 9.
Like it or not, God chooses whom He calls.
Then, like it or not, you get to choose ...
... to love Him enough to obey Him (or not).

Let's remember ... disobedience = unbelief (Hebrews 3 & 4)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You're not privy to that like the man was who testified of it in the video.
ha every time i see this thread title i read "Poof! You were only forgiven..." lol

ok, not sure what you mean by "that" exactly, and wadr still not gonna wade through a 2hr+ vid for it, any way you could give a synopsis or a timestamp or paraphrase maybe? I suspect now that the title is maybe not the culminating point of the sermon, in the extremely annoying way some Indians have of misdirecting up front to gather an audience? dunno though.

are you saying that the speaker will not justify the title or what exactly? ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Romans 9.
Like it or not, God chooses whom He calls.
Then, like it or not, you get to choose ...
... to love Him enough to obey Him (or not).

Let's remember ... disobedience = unbelief (Hebrews 3 & 4)
you are forgiven of all of your sins, right now, just like Scripture says, honest injun.

i know it seems like it wouldn't work though, huh

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying that the speaker will not justify the title or what exactly?
The message definitely justifies the title.

You have had your opportunity, if you don't want to take God up on it because you have a short attention span then when you find yourself in hell just blame it on the fact that you had a short attention span in life.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

You have had your opportunity, if you don't want to take God up on it because you have a short attention span then when you find yourself in hell just blame it on the fact that you had a short attention span in life.
so do you mean Gehenna or Hades, if i may ask?
Which hell are you condemning me to?

um, is this gonna be your response to everyone who declines to watch the movie, jbf? "Go to hell?" I mean it's ok with me, ok, but i don't think he could address the questions any better than you can, wadr. Now as i suspect that we are not really even having a conversation now i'm going to leave you the last word, ok, and if you really care about souls you might contemplate addressing the points

i mean pls bro, you really expect someone to sit through this? No offense but you got jokes, ok?
oompa loompa
and you got jokes too, ok?

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you really saying that failure to take your word for it that our failure to give 2+ hours to a video you recommend could cost us our salvation? What of all those who lived before the production of not only this video but any video were available? Are they all then lost?

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really saying that failure to take your word for it that our failure to give 2+ hours to a video you recommend could cost us our salvation? What of all those who lived before the production of not only this video but any video were available? Are they all then lost?
No; I think you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that I think that this video has the capacity to save, guaranteed, anyone who watches it who isn't.

I'm certain that the Lord could provide some other message that can save a person; but if they pass up on this video I do not see the Lord guaranteeing that.

To be clear, what I am saying is that it is a powerful video; and if you know deep down that you aren't saved then I would recommend you watch it.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
No; I think you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that I think that this video has the capacity to save, guaranteed, anyone who watches it who isn't.

I'm certain that the Lord could provide some other message that can save a person; but if they pass up on this video I do not see the Lord guaranteeing that.

To be clear, what I am saying is that it is a powerful video; and if you know deep down that you aren't saved then I would recommend you watch it.
Of course it's the Lord Himself that must do the saving by faith, through the work of the Spirit as He takes up His Word and applies it to the heart.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

While the video could be good, consider how many denominations could or would say the same about videos that they have produced with using their essentials. To watch all of them might be an impossible task. We cannot play it by ear. Rather we must proceed as the Holy Spirit leads. For those who have not met the Lord will God not properly reward hearts that hunger and thirst for His righteousness? Matt 5:6

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who are not yet saved do not have the Holy Spirit...how then will they be led to watch a video that will save them?

Also, this is not a denominational video.