Prophect Alert - Be ready to endure the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the point of the warnings? ...
That my friend, is a question for GOD. HE's the ONE who gave us information, much like a parent gives their children information to warn them of hazards, help them make decisions, and teach them social responsibility.

If YOU don't want to receive what GOD has provisioned, then it's at YOUR peril. As for me and mine, I'm doing all I can to preserve and protect so that none should suffer loss!

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Perhaps if you understood the basic Prophetic Time-Line concepts you could make YOUR OWN informed decision instead of listening to those with ill-advised doctrines. Then if YOU "get it wrong" then you can either adjust or discard your doctrine. -- It's a little like learning to drive. On your first attempt you may run over the curb and learn from it, or stop driving all together because there are LOTS of curbs!

Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That my friend, is a question for GOD. HE's the ONE who gave us information, much like a parent gives their children information to warn them of hazards, help them make decisions, and teach them social responsibility.

If YOU don't want to receive what GOD has provisioned, then it's at YOUR peril. As for me and mine, I'm doing all I can to preserve and protect so that none should suffer loss!

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Perhaps if you understood the basic Prophetic Time-Line concepts you could make YOUR OWN informed decision instead of listening to those with ill-advised doctrines. Then if YOU "get it wrong" then you can either adjust or discard your doctrine. -- It's a little like learning to drive. On your first attempt you may run over the curb and learn from it, or stop driving all together because there are LOTS of curbs!

Bobby Jo

Let me ask a simple question. I am ready for Christs return are you?
There is no peril on my part.

What am I missing in terms of provision. Jesus is warning about getting lazy, ignoring the faith and His way, staying true and following. One is taken the other is left behind. Some believe we are safe no matter what we are doing, while Jesus is saying be watchful, be careful, be ready.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me ask a simple question. I am ready for Christs return are you?
Get past the milk, into the meat of the Word. It's there for a reason!

... There is no peril on my part. ...
Then go play on the freeway. -- You said there's no peril ...

What am I missing in terms of provision. Jesus is warning about getting lazy, ignoring the faith and His way, staying true and following. One is taken the other is left behind. Some believe we are safe no matter what we are doing, while Jesus is saying be watchful, be careful, be ready.

You're relying on Verse 35. But Jesus said to perform to Verse 36. Your argument is not with me, it's with Jesus. If you want to be carrion for the vultures (taken), then take the mark. If you want to enter the Millennial Kingdom (left behind) then obey GOD's directions, not what YOU think GOD should have directed.

We All Choose,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FollowHim

I sat in on a "Senior" Sunday School class where not only were the "seniors" ignorant of Prophetic topics, but one guy said he didn't like Bible Prophecy. And I can't blame him. If I had to believe the LIES that come from the commentators, and thereby the pastors, I'd feel the same way. But when GOD reveals HIS TRUTH through both Scripture and History, who can believe all the end-time information we have available.

I can cite some one hundred end-time events/participants/circumstances, and haven't began to scratch the surface. But the church teaches us to be so lazy that we only receive what is regurgitated from the pulpit, as though it's fit to eat. And then we say it's not fit to eat!

So if you're content with whatever's masticated, then good luck. However, there is MORE:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force. -- If better rendered should read: The kingdom of heaven is obtain by pursuit, and pursuers take it by ardent action.

The only question is whether you're passive or a man of action,
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What Comes Next:

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favor’, Isaiah 30:18-20

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@FollowHim

I sat in on a "Senior" Sunday School class where not only were the "seniors" ignorant of Prophetic topics, but one guy said he didn't like Bible Prophecy. And I can't blame him. If I had to believe the LIES that come from the commentators, and thereby the pastors, I'd feel the same way. But when GOD reveals HIS TRUTH through both Scripture and History, who can believe all the end-time information we have available.

I can cite some one hundred end-time events/participants/circumstances, and haven't began to scratch the surface. But the church teaches us to be so lazy that we only receive what is regurgitated from the pulpit, as though it's fit to eat. And then we say it's not fit to eat!

So if you're content with whatever's masticated, then good luck. However, there is MORE:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force. -- If better rendered should read: The kingdom of heaven is obtain by pursuit, and pursuers take it by ardent action.

The only question is whether you're passive or a man of action,
Bobby Jo
End time prophecy seems to be about tumult, persecution, but stay strong I am with you.
The ten virgins summarize it well. Be ready, He comes like a thief in the night.
That is meat, meat of faithfulness and perseverance. End times groups are a distraction from ministry to the heart and walking in the Kingdom. Knowing times and dates will not change the reality of His presence.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
End time prophecy seems to be about tumult, persecution, but stay strong I am with you. ...
Ummmmmmmm, I have no problem KNOWING the TRUTH of Scripture. It's the church that has absolutely no clue, and they don't seem to care. -- And you appear to be among them.

Heb. 11:25 ... enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. ...

To know what to do and not do it -- is SIN. And there are consequences of intentional ignorance (sin).

Good Luck, -- you'll need it.

Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmmmmmm, I have no problem KNOWING the TRUTH of Scripture. It's the church that has absolutely no clue, and they don't seem to care. -- And you appear to be among them.

Heb. 11:25 ... enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. ...

To know what to do and not do it -- is SIN. And there are consequences of intentional ignorance (sin).

Good Luck, -- you'll need it.

Bobby Jo

I have to laugh a bit. When I was a teenager and I listened to peoples interpretation and adding to the book of revelations, while there is a warning on this very book.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.
19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Rev 22

So truly God is declaring judgement against the flagrant sinning in peoples lives, so that they will repent and obey His commands. It is apparent a lot of believers are happy to continue in sin and deny Gods saving grace, so rather than warning them about end times, it is standing in front of God today when their life is closed, and having to answer for their behaviour is called.

God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to laugh a bit. When I was a teenager and I listened to peoples interpretation and adding to the book of revelations, ...

... or subtracting, -- exactly as you apparently are doing. Perhaps we should receive ALL that GOD has for HIS children, -- or we could continue PLAYING Church!

We all choose,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
... or subtracting, -- exactly as you apparently are doing. Perhaps we should receive ALL that GOD has for HIS children, -- or we could continue PLAYING Church!

We all choose,
Bobby Jo

So me suggesting people have the wrong emphasis on end times prophecy is now taking away from the book of revelations. I remember reading about all the people who sold their houses, gave it all to a prophet who said on x date the world will end. Except it did not. So they were wrong and actually not showing good care for their responsibilities etc.

If people could grasp the wonder of the cross and the revelation of walking in love and openness of the heart, then this fanciful doom and gloom or safety and rapture would take on a different light. Repent and believe in Jesus and get your life right today so that you can walk in the Kingdom not because Jesus is returning tomorrow but because Jesus can become a reality in your heart today, here and now, God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is amazing, is when people start to speak Gods word and reality, suddenly they are the enemy and speaking evil and leading people to hell.

There is no better sign of the gospel of grace than this, that some turn to anger and antagonism over victory, purity and redemption in Christ. There is no greater thing that Jesus the Son of God came to lay down His life that we can be forgiven our sins and walk in the Lords will, Amen. God bless you

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If people could grasp the wonder of the cross and the revelation of walking in love and openness of the heart, then this fanciful doom and gloom or safety and rapture would take on a different light. Repent and believe in Jesus and get your life right today so that you can walk in the Kingdom not because Jesus is returning tomorrow but because Jesus can become a reality in your heart today, here and now, God bless you
I don't think anyone here needs Salvation.
What is desperately needed is an understanding of what the Lord has planned for our future. About a quarter of our Bible is prophecy awaiting fulfilment. Why do Christians make such wild claims about what they want the Lord to do for them, but just don't read, let alone understand what the prophets wrote, a detailed history of events before they happen. Amazing truths of how every faithful person will receive the Lord's blessings as they live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10

Reactions: Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think anyone here needs Salvation.
What is desperately needed is an understanding of what the Lord has planned for our future. About a quarter of our Bible is prophecy awaiting fulfilment. Why do Christians make such wild claims about what they want the Lord to do for them, but just don't read, let alone understand what the prophets wrote, a detailed history of events before they happen. Amazing truths of how every faithful person will receive the Lord's blessings as they live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10
So your point is to live in peace and prosperity in the holy land?
I have never thought like that. The promises are to us where we are and prosperity is spiritual. Look at Paul, he was not rich but had a great ministry, with persecution and real hardship.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So your point is to live in peace and prosperity in the holy land?
I have never thought like that. The promises are to us where we are and prosperity is spiritual. Look at Paul, he was not rich but had a great ministry, with persecution and real hardship.
The truth of what God has planned for His faithful people is Written in plain Words. That you have never heard it, is because preachers are blinded to it, as are all who choose the believe false theories and doctrines. Isaiah 29:9-12, Matthew 11:25
Read the thread; The Great Second Exodus.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The truth of what God has planned for His faithful people is Written in plain Words. That you have never heard it, is because preachers are blinded to it, as are all who choose the believe false theories and doctrines. Isaiah 29:9-12, Matthew 11:25
Read the thread; The Great Second Exodus.

The return of the 10 lost tribes is an interesting proposal.
Are these people Israel at all? How can people identify as Israel now as opposed to being just converts to Judaism?
And why should the 10 lost tribes rise up and return to the promised land?

Jesus has some to earth. The vine is now the people of God, who are faithful to the creator.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Come my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past. For behold, The Lord is coming out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed upon her, and will no more cover her slain."

That isn't about a pre-trib rapture.

Isa 26:20-21
20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

KJV

That part in red, when is it supposed to happen?

On the LAST DAY of this present world, of course. The great tribulation will be ended at that point.

The false pre-tribulational rapture instead teaches that Jesus comes PRIOR to the tribulation and raptures His Church to Heaven with Him. Then the tribulation commences.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't about a pre-trib rapture.

Isa 26:20-21
20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

KJV

That part in red, when is it supposed to happen?

On the LAST DAY of this present world, of course. The great tribulation will be ended at that point.

The false pre-tribulational rapture instead teaches that Jesus comes PRIOR to the tribulation and raptures His Church to Heaven with Him. Then the tribulation commences.

There is no pretrib rapture. Let me help with the words given for the sake of understanding.

"Come my people, enter your chambers(abode), and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past. For behold, The Lord is coming out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed upon her, and will no more cover her slain."
In the tribulation to come The Lord will take care of His own. These He has sealed. They will be spared from that hour, much in the same way as the Israelites firstborns were spared during The Passover. They had the Blood of an unblemished lamb on the doorpost, and we as The Body of Christ are sealed until The Day of redemption as well are covered by The Blood of The Lamb." Fear not the things to come, but be prepared to stand."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The return of the 10 lost tribes is an interesting proposal.
Are these people Israel at all? How can people identify as Israel now as opposed to being just converts to Judaism?
And why should the 10 lost tribes rise up and return to the promised land?

Jesus has some to earth. The vine is now the people of God, who are faithful to the creator.
The return of the Israelites to all of the holy Land, is the major physical theme of the Bible. Ezekiel 20:34-38
We Christians are the Israel of God; the Overcomers for Him. Shown in each of the 7 Churchs of Revelation.

We will occupy all of that area that God gave to Abrahams descendants, we will be the people God always wanted there; His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 40:8, Matthew 5:14-16 John sees us there in Revelation 7:9

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no pretrib rapture. Let me help with the words given for the sake of understanding.

"Come my people, enter your chambers(abode), and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past. For behold, The Lord is coming out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed upon her, and will no more cover her slain."
In the tribulation to come The Lord will take care of His own. These He has sealed. They will be spared from that hour, much in the same way as the Israelites firstborns were spared during The Passover. They had the Blood of an unblemished lamb on the doorpost, and we as The Body of Christ are sealed until The Day of redemption as well are covered by The Blood of The Lamb." Fear not the things to come, but be prepared to stand."

It's true that Christ's elect during the coming tribulation will be spared the temptation of that event (Rev.3), but it's not about physical protection like the children of Israel had when God gave them the passover in Egypt, even though that event is used as a comparison in some prophecy for the end. Now our Lord Jesus is our Passover sacrificed for us (1 Cor.5:7). Our protection for the end will be spiritual, away from deception by the coming pseudo-Christ in Jerusalem. That is what God's sealing of His servants for the tribulation will be about. It will be a sealing away from deception to false worship of that coming false-Messiah who is to work great signs and wonders in playing God. Thus being under God's protection for the end is mainly going to be a spiritual protection, as we are to be prepared even unto death like Jesus told the Church of Smyrna.