Prophect Alert - Be ready to endure the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
From the Fig Tree lesson in Matt 24:32, it would seem to me that there is still another 25 solar years to go before the end of this present age.
Well then; we aren't so far apart, Jesus will Return in most of our lifetimes, many would prefer to deny that.
But here is the true, accurate timeline as given to us in 47 Bible verses:

7000 years from the Creation to the Completion of Mankind:

Genesis 1:27 Adam was created in 3970.5 BCE subtracted back from 586 BCE, from:
Gen 5:3 Seth +130, Gen 5:6 Enoch +105, Gen 5:9 Kenan +90, Gen 5:12 Mahalalel +70, Gen 5:15 Jared +65, Gen 5:18 Enoch +162, Gen 5:21 Methuselah +65, Gen 5:25 Lamech +187, Gen 5:28 Noah+182, Gen 6:7 The Flood came when Noah was +600, Gen 11:10 Our year 2314.5 BCE

Arpachshad +2 - born to Shem after the flood. Gen 11:12 Selah +35, Gen 11:14 Heber +30, Gen 11:16 Peleg +34, Gen 11:18 Reu +30, Gen 11:20 Serug +32, Gen 11:22 Nahor +30 , Gen 11:24 Terah +29, Gen 11:26 Abram +70, Abram was +52 when God called him and they left Ur. Our year 1970.5 BCE He lived in Haran for 23 years, then went to Canaan at age 75. Genesis 12:4 Total years so far = 2000

Gen 17:1, Abraham was 99 when the Covenant was made with God. +47 Genesis 17:1-8
Galatians 3:17 Paul states that the Law was given +430 after the Covenant. Total years elapsed until the Exodus – 2477, in our year 1493.5 BCE.
[Many ancient records say Comet Typhon passed close the earth at that time. It was the cause of many of the disasters in Egypt.]

1 Kings 6:1 The Temple construction starts, in the 4th year of King Solomon +480 since the Torah was given at the Exodus.. 1 Kings 11:42 Solomon 40 minus 4 = +36, 1 Kings 14:21 Rehoboam +17, 1 Kings 15:2 Abijah +3, 2 Chron 16:13 Asa +41, 1 Kings 22:42 Jehoshaphat +25, 2 Kings 8:17 Jehoram +8, 2 Kings 8:26 Ahaziah +1, 2 Kings 11:1-3 Athaliah +6, 2 Kings 12:1 Joash +40, 2 Kings 14:2 Amaziah +29, 2 Kings 15:1-2 Azariah +52, 2 Kings 15:33 Jotham +16, 2 Kings 16:2 Ahaz +16, 2 Kings 18:1-2 Hezekiah +29, 2 Kings 21:1 Manasseh +55, 2 Kings 21:19 Amon +2, 2 Kings 22:1 Josiah +31, 2 Kings 23:31 Jehoahaz +3mths, 2 Kings 23:36 Jehoiakim +11, 2 Kings 24:8 Jehoichin +3mths, 2 Kings 24:18-20 Zedekiah +11, who ruled until the Babylonian captivity in our year of 586 BCE.

Total elapsed years to the first exile of Judah = 3386.5

586 BCE + 613.5 years + 2 comes to 29.5 CE, the date of Jesus’ baptism. Luke 3:1 Plus 2 to include the total number of elapsed years, as our calendar system counts years from their commencement.

3386.5 + 613.5 = 4000 years from Adam to Jesus.

January 2019 CE - 29.5 CE = 1989.5 years since the commencement of Jesus’ Ministry.

1989.5 + 4000 = 5989.5 years, is where we are now. 5989.5 + 10.5 = 6000 years

2019 CE + 10.5 = 2029.5 CE Exactly 2000 years to the end of the present Church age.

4000 since Abraham, 6000 since Adam. Next comes the 1000 year reign of Jesus.

7000 years is God’s decreed time for mankind.

Those who have been found worthy will go into Eternity with God. Revelation 22:1-5

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But here is the true, accurate timeline as given to us in 47 Bible verses:

Sadly there are a number of errors.in your timeline.

If Isaac was born in the year 2049 AA since you missed the scripture that Noah was 601 years old when the Flood was over.
Isaac was 60 years old when Jacob was born making that the year, 2109 AA
Jacob was 130 years old when He took his family done to Egypt, making that the year, 2239 AA.
Exodus_12:40-41 tells us that the Children of Israel spent 430 years in Egypt when God brought them out in the exodus, making that the year 2669 AA or around the year 1431 BC.

Your understanding of Galatians_3:17 is flawed because the Abrahamic covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, with the final portion of the covenant give to Jacob on his way down to Egypt. So the Gal_3_17 verse is not in disagreement with the Edodus_12:40-41 verses.

There is no further need to go further. Your account of the timeline suggest that Christ was born at the beginning of the year 1 AD whereas there is the general acceptance among the scholars that Christ was born in the years 4BC.

The end of this present age cannot finish until the decreed visitation of the sins of the fathers of two ages has run its full course and that will not be until around the year 2044 AD. This is also around
the year in which the judgement of the nations occurs at Armageddon.

Need I go on further?

Shalom

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... there is still another 25 solar years to go before the end of this present age. ...

Can't resolve the PAST, but proposing the FUTURE.

Daniel 11:2 “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia, and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them. And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the kingdom of Greece.

... choose which "three more ... and a fourth" ...

539 - 530 Cyrus the Great
530 - 522 Cambyses
522 - 486 Darius I (Hystaspes)
486 - 465 Xerxes
465 - 423 Artaxerxes I
423 Xerxes II - few weeks
423 Sogdianus - six months
423 - 404 Darius II
404 - 359 Artaxerxes II
359 - 338 Artaxerxes III (Ochus)
338 Arses
338 - 330 Darius III (Codomanus)

If you aren't able to accomplish the simple, please don't attempt the complex ...
Bobby Jo

PS Your 25 years is just plain silly. You'd have better success blindly hitting the barn -- any barn, including the neighbors -- than per your supposition.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4000 since Abraham, 6000 since Adam. Next comes the 1000 year reign of Jesus.
7000 years is God’s decreed time for mankind. ...

I don't disagree with your basic premise of the 6,000 years being six "days", and the last 1,000 years being the seventh "day". It's a good approximation. But it's a little like a "cut-off saw". You cut the piece of metal from a bigger piece, and then you take it to a milling machine to produce the precise dimensioned (-- plus or minus a thousandth of an inch --) article.

Your "cut-off" article is insufficient. Please use the milling machine.
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy Alert: will you Be Left Behind??===
Don't be left behind!!!
Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Don't be left behind!!! ...

BE "left behind". Or be the carcasses left for the vultures (eagles) who DON'T enter the Millennial Kingdom. We all choose, wittingly or unwittingly, where the difference is that YOU won't have ANY preparations and thus will be taken captive and given FREE SHOWERS. :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1628 «
#1628 G1537 and G5343; TDNT - n/a; v

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to flee out of, flee away
1a) to seek safety in flight
1b) to escape

Seems to me that to "escape" all of the things coming means to seek safety, flee...And without strong faith and trust in The Lord, those who are looking for a free ride out of this world, should be concentrating more on building their faith. What if those who buy into the "Rapture" are just sitting on their laurels waiting to be whisked away only to find they were wrong? It's an awesome thing to think we will just be whisked away so as to avoid what is coming...but to me anymore, that is not what is meant by Gods word. We are to seek safety while trusting He will provide, and He will protect His children throughout. That takes big faith, IMHO.

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
From G1537 and G5343; to flee out:—escape, flee.
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
  • #1628.
  • ε᾿κφευ´γω
  • ekpheugō; from 1537 and 5343; to flee away:—
  • NASB - escape(5), escaped(2), fled(1).
—NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation — All rights reserved — http://www.lockman.org
AV - escape 5, flee 2; 7
escape
Luke 21:36. Romans 2:3. 1 Thessalonians 5:3. Hebrews 2:3.
escaped
2 Corinthians 11:33.
fled
Acts 16:27; 19:16.
shall
1 Thessalonians 5:3.
—Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)

Reactions: Keraz and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... What if those who buy into the "Rapture" are just sitting on their laurels waiting to be whisked away only to find they were wrong? It's an awesome thing to think we will just be whisked away so as to avoid what is coming...but to me anymore, that is not what is meant by Gods word. We are to seek safety while trusting He will provide, and He will protect His children throughout. That takes big faith, IMHO. ...

... but we cannot "TRUST" in GOD unless we OBEY GOD:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

We're told faith without works is DEAD, -- but we have "faith" that GOD will preserve us WITHOUT the WORKS we need to take to PRESERVE OURSELVES! Perhaps we should start with the WORKS toward self preservation as instructed, and then have faith that GOD will coordinate our labors and preparations so that we should not suffer loss ...

Or so Scripture might suggest! :)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy and FollowHim

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
... but we cannot "TRUST" in GOD unless we OBEY GOD:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

We're told faith without works is DEAD, -- but we have "faith" that GOD will preserve us WITHOUT the WORKS we need to take to PRESERVE OURSELVES! Perhaps we should start with the WORKS toward self preservation as instructed, and then have faith that GOD will coordinate our labors and preparations so that we should not suffer loss ...

Or so Scripture might suggest! :)
Bobby Jo
Every decade some false prophet has said Jesus will return. Get it wrong and you are rejected by God. A bit of a big price to pay for some speculation.

Why would anyone dare to be so presumptuous unless they do not know God. Bad trees, bad consequences, sinful if believed.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sadly there are a number of errors.in your timeline.

If Isaac was born in the year 2049 AA since you missed the scripture that Noah was 601 years old when the Flood was over.
Isaac was 60 years old when Jacob was born making that the year, 2109 AA
Jacob was 130 years old when He took his family done to Egypt, making that the year, 2239 AA.
Exodus_12:40-41 tells us that the Children of Israel spent 430 years in Egypt when God brought them out in the exodus, making that the year 2669 AA or around the year 1431 BC.

Your understanding of Galatians_3:17 is flawed because the Abrahamic covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, with the final portion of the covenant give to Jacob on his way down to Egypt. So the Gal_3_17 verse is not in disagreement with the Edodus_12:40-41 verses.

There is no further need to go further. Your account of the timeline suggest that Christ was born at the beginning of the year 1 AD whereas there is the general acceptance among the scholars that Christ was born in the years 4BC.

The end of this present age cannot finish until the decreed visitation of the sins of the fathers of two ages has run its full course and that will not be until around the year 2044 AD. This is also around
the year in which the judgement of the nations occurs at Armageddon.

Need I go on further?

Shalom
No; your objections are over-ruled. By the 47 scriptures I used to set out the accurate timeline I presented.
I do not use the unknown date of Jesus' birth. It is the known date of His Baptism and the commencement of His ministry that is the pivotal point.
You make 2044 the date of the Return, without any scriptural support. It seems to me that you do that in order to keep all that must happen further away, so the so called 'good life' can just continue.
There is an Appointed time, Habakkuk 2:3, and looking at the volatile situation in the Middle East right now; that Day is very soon.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No; your objections are over-ruled. By the 47 scriptures I used to set out the accurate timeline I presented.
I do not use the unknown date of Jesus' birth. It is the known date of His Baptism and the commencement of His ministry that is the pivotal point.
You make 2044 the date of the Return, without any scriptural support. It seems to me that you do that in order to keep all that must happen further away, so the so called 'good life' can just continue.
There is an Appointed time, Habakkuk 2:3, and looking at the volatile situation in the Middle East right now; that Day is very soon.
Why would the Lord use exact times and time lines. We are called to walk with Jesus today and follow Him yet some are happier to believe it's the end. Escapism, we are safe, no more worries, nothing is unsure, it's all sorted.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every decade some false prophet has said Jesus will return. Get it wrong and you are rejected by God. A bit of a big price to pay for some speculation.
Why would anyone dare to be so presumptuous unless they do not know God. Bad trees, bad consequences, sinful if believed.

I don't disagree that people make their BEST projections based upon their BEST information. A "Finished Product" is NOT the short piece of metal cut off of a larger piece of metal. The "Finished Product" still has to be machined. And most people do not know the "Finished Product" configuration. They only know what came off the "Cut-off saw". But there's more if they only knew where further to look, -- AT THE BLUE PRINTS.

1 Thess 5:2 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness.

Scripture lays out a basic 6,000 year design (the "Cut-off saw" piece), but also provides additional specific-year information (the Finished Product blue prints). The only question is whether a proponent of INFORMATION is basing his/her expectations on the rough or final component.

The first question is, -- are you in 1 Thess. 5 verse 3 or verse 4? You CAN know the Year, Season, Month, and Week (I'm personally content with plus or minus a few weeks) if you know how and where to look.

Mark 13:32 “But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Having a multi-day Feast, we can know the FEAST. We just can't know the "DAY" or the "HOUR".

Shouldn't you know the timing, plus or minus a few weeks, or are you content being SURPRISED?!?
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't resolve the PAST, but proposing the FUTURE.

Daniel 11:2 “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia, and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them. And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the kingdom of Greece.

530 - 522 Cambyses
486 - 465 Xerxes
465 - 423 Artaxerxes I
423 - 404 Darius II
404 - 359 Artaxerxes II
338 Arses

If you aren't able to accomplish the simple, please don't attempt the complex ...
Bobby Jo

PS Your 25 years is just plain silly. You'd have better success blindly hitting the barn -- any barn, including the neighbors -- than per your supposition.

Bobby Jo, how import is your riddle in understanding God's plans for mankind? If we can "solve" your riddle will it make any difference to our relationship with God?

If you had an understanding of the timeline of God, then you would have been able to point out the errors in my post, but you chose to throw lots of sloppy cow pads around without hitting any target let alone the barn yard door. When you have good information to present then do so otherwise please keep your riddle to yourself as it is wearing thin with many on this forum.

Good day to you and shut the door when you leave.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. Good day to you and shut the door when you leave.

Good day, and good riddance! :)
Bobby Jo

To all,
For those interested, I DID address the "errors" in the @Jay Ross post. -- @Jay Ross uses the "Cut-Off Saw" piece as his time-line basis. And that's fine for a +/- 100 year approximation. But GOD gives his children "final design" specific-year information. So the question is whether you want an approximated or concise timeline.

Personally, I CAN and AM using the concise information. But apparently others choose to be SURPRISED!

And finally, @Jay Ross is still unable/unwilling to provide a SIMPLE HISTORICAL answer, but insists on explaining the FUTURE:

530 - 522 Cambyses
486 - 465 Xerxes
465 - 423 Artaxerxes I
423 - 404 Darius II
404 - 359 Artaxerxes II
338 Arses

If someone can't solve the SIMPLE, I wouldn't trust him on the COMPLEX.
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Your first error was ignoring the following verses: - Gen_8:13-14: - 13 And it came to pass in the six hundred and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, that the waters were dried up from the earth; and Noah removed the covering of the ark and looked, and indeed the surface of the ground was dry. 14 And in the second month, on the twenty-seventh day of the month, the earth was dried.

Here God specifically tells us in scripture that the flood was over and that the ground was dry. But you use the age of Noah when the flood was over as being 600 year old. You quoted Gen_6:7 when you meant to quote Gen_7:6: - Gen_7:6: - 6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters were on the earth.

This verse indicates that during the 600th year of Noah's life, the flood water were on the earth. That is to say the flood occurred during the 600th year of Noah's life and that it was over in the 601st year of his life. Therefore you already have a one year error in your timeline at this point in it when you specifically tell is the year in which Arpachshad was born.

The second error you made was assuming when God first began speaking the Abrahamic Covenant with Abraham. The bible is actually silent when God began tell Abraham the Abrahamic Covenant. The bible is also silent as to when Terah left Ur with Abraham and Sarah in tow to head towards the land of Canaan. From the Oral Jewish Tradition we can conclude that Abraham was possibly around 52 years of age when he went to Haran but the Oral Tradition is a bit sketchy on this. But by using the assumed fact that Abraham was 52 years old when he left Ur of the Chaldeans, fit nicely into your assumed 1,000s year for a day theory.

However the birth of Isaac is the important point in the story, as Isaac's birth confirmed for Abraham the Promises made by God up to and including Isaac's birth in what had been given so far in the Abrahamic Covenant. Isaac was born at the beginning of the year 2049 AA, or it could be expressed, as Isaac was born immediately after the conclusion of the first 2048 years of mankind's existence in the year 2049 AA.

Above you state that you do not know when Christ was born, but in your timeline post you state that Christ began his ministry in the year 29.5 CE and sin it accepted that Christ died 3.5 years later at the age of 33 years old, you have explicitly pinpointed the year of Christ's birth at the very beginning of the of the fifth age, i.e. at the very beginning of years 1 CE. There is much debate as to the actual year in which Christ was born.

Your third error was in assuming the year in which God entered into the Abrahamic covenant with Abraham occurred when Abraha was 99 years old.

This is the covenant that God entered into with Abraham when he was 99 years old: -

Gen_17:9-14: - 9 And God said to Abraham: "As for you, you shall keep My covenant, you and your descendants after you throughout their generations. 10 This is My covenant which you shall keep, between Me and you and your descendants after you: Every male child among you shall be circumcised; 11 and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between Me and you. 12 He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised, every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house or bought with money from any foreigner who is not your descendant. 13 He who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money must be circumcised, and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised male child, who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant."​

The covenant entered into when Abraham was 99 years old was the Covenant of Circumcision as a sign covenant among Abraham and his descendants that the Abrahamic covenant was applicable to them.

As such the Covenant of Circumcision is an integral part of the Abrahamic Covenant and entered into by Abraham when he was 99 years old by his circumcision of himself and all of his household.

Gal_3:17 is applicable to all of the Abrahamic Covenant and it was added to by God with Isaac and Jacob right up and until the time of Jacob going down to Egypt.

By wrongly forcing Gal_3:17 onto your timeline you had indicated that you do not accept the truth in Exodus_12:40-41: -

Ex_12:40-41: - 40 Now the sojourn of the children of Israel who lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years. 41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years — on that very same day — it came to pass that all the armies of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.​

It seems that you are ignoring parts of the Bible scriptures to support your theory. If you are prepared to ignore these two verses, what other verse have you also ignored. We know that you have also ignored Genesis_8:13 in the construction of your timeline.

I will leave my argument there for the moment.

Shalom

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Removed comment

To @Keraz ,

Matt. 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

There are those both in the world and in christianity (small "c") [ -- that may be redundant --] who will revile a Christian (capital "C"). So take heart that your reward will be waiting for YOU, and his reward will be waiting for HIM! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I will leave my argument there for the moment.
Thanks for pointing out my typo of Genesis 7:6.
As for your other objections, I reject them as God does have exact time periods decreed for the fulfilment of His plans. He is a God to whom numbers are significant. The accurately completed first two 2000 year periods, is enough to confirm that the third 2000 year period will be completed by the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.
Proved by Jesus' prophecy in Luke 13:32; where He said there would be 2 'days' when He would be with us spiritually, Matthew 28:20b, then He would obtain His reward. [As Jesus is in heaven for those 2 'days', it will be the earthly time of 2000 years. Psalms 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8]

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for pointing out my typo of Genesis 7:6.
As for your other objections, I reject them as God does have exact time periods decreed for the fulfilment of His plans. He is a God to whom numbers are significant. The accurately completed first two 2000 year periods, is enough to confirm that the third 2000 year period will be completed by the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.
Proved by Jesus' prophecy in Luke 13:32; where He said there would be 2 'days' when He would be with us spiritually, Matthew 28:20b, then He would obtain His reward. [As Jesus is in heaven for those 2 'days', it will be the earthly time of 2000 years. Psalms 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8]

You have expressed your opinion and interpretation of the scriptures and I still stand by what I have posted. You have rejected the scriptures which I quoted to highlight the errors you have introduced into your theory.

I can only show you your errors. I cannot make you accept the truth that I have shown you.

Shalom

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't disagree that people make their BEST projections based upon their BEST information. A "Finished Product" is NOT the short piece of metal cut off of a larger piece of metal. The "Finished Product" still has to be machined. And most people do not know the "Finished Product" configuration. They only know what came off the "Cut-off saw". But there's more if they only knew where further to look, -- AT THE BLUE PRINTS.

1 Thess 5:2 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness.

Scripture lays out a basic 6,000 year design (the "Cut-off saw" piece), but also provides additional specific-year information (the Finished Product blue prints). The only question is whether a proponent of INFORMATION is basing his/her expectations on the rough or final component.

The first question is, -- are you in 1 Thess. 5 verse 3 or verse 4? You CAN know the Year, Season, Month, and Week (I'm personally content with plus or minus a few weeks) if you know how and where to look.

Mark 13:32 “But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Having a multi-day Feast, we can know the FEAST. We just can't know the "DAY" or the "HOUR".

Shouldn't you know the timing, plus or minus a few weeks, or are you content being SURPRISED?!?
Bobby Jo

What is the point of the warnings? To know when times of trouble are coming. We are now 2,000 years later.

I have lived through decades of false prophesies and false prophets. It is the wrong emphasis completely. We are Gods kingdom on earth, full of the Holy Spirit, walking in love and hope. Except it has become, build a bunker, store the food, arm oneself to defend against the hordes of unprepared. That is focused on protecting ourselves in this world at the cost of helping others.

Some prophets go, if I get 80% of it wrong thats ok. Except a prophet is claiming to be the mouth of God. Why anyone would want this job, as the prophets tended to be killed for their role. The news they carried was usually judgement unless one changed ones ways and repented.

If a prophet said "God says" and got it wrong, death. I think there would be much fewer prophets if this was carried out, and much more respect for finding the will of God. I can speak Gods word, Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". This is our core message, which is our breast plate and our truth in our hearts. God bless you

Reactions: GTW27

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 14:22 We are warned, that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.

Jeremiah 9:7 I shall refine My people; how else should I deal with them?

Romans 8:17 If we are His heirs, then we must share His suffering, if we are also to share in His glory.

John 17:15 I do not pray for You to take them [My people] out of this world, but that You keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 3:10 ...keep you from the hour of trial.

John 17:15....keep them from the evil one.

Jeremiah 30:7 ...Jacobs trouble – but he shall be saved out of it.

All the four highlighted above are translated from the same Greek words –tereo ek. Tereo ek means ; to be kept from falling - not giving way under pressure and temptation, not physical rescue or protection. The prayer of Jesus in John 17:15, failed if He meant for His disciples to be physically protected, as they were all martyred. [except John]

Luke 21:34-36 Be prepared, do not let worldly cares catch you unawares, when the Great Day comes, for that day will come to everyone the world over. Be alert, praying at all times for the strength to pass safely through all that is coming, so you will be able to stand in the Lord’s presence. [Note that some Bibles say ‘escape all these things’, but the correct translation is ‘to pass safely through’.]

1 Peter 4:12-19 Dear friends, do not be surprised by the fiery ordeal which has come to test you, for the time has come for the judgement to begin and it begins with God’s own household. So if you suffer according to His will, you must continue to trust Him, while still doing good and your Maker will not fail you. [This passage applies to all the Church saints who have been and are, persecuted for His sake. But it more specifically applies to us, as we await the multi prophesied fire judgement that will test the faith of everyone.] 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8

1 Corinthians 10:13 So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance, God keeps faith and will not let you be tested beyond your powers, but when the test comes, He will provide a way out and enable you to endure it. [We will all be tested, there is no ‘rapture’ out of it, but those who trust Him and call on his Name, will be helped through this terrible time. Joel 2:32]

1 Corinthians 1:7-9 There is indeed no single gift that you lack, while you wait expectantly for Jesus to reveal Himself. He will keep you firm until the end, without reproach until the Day of His Return. God Himself has called you to share in the life of His Son, and God keeps faith.

Jeremiah 25:29 I shall first punish Jerusalem, [Judah] so do you think you can be exempt? No, you will not escape judgement, for I am bringing punishment upon all the inhabitants of the earth. This is the Word of the Lord.

Revelation 13:10b ....this calls for the endurance and faithfulness of God’s people.

The hardship part of the bible is conveniently left out by those such as Joel Osteen.

Reactions: 4Jesus