Protection from Deception/Spiritual Clarity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for all... thank you for this thread Ducky.

Spiritual discernment and protection from deception would be my requests... My mind gets foggy and it is hard to make decisions like that in faith. Please pray that God helps me to know specifically what promise I need to let fear go in and have faith in. I need to let go of fear in all areas, but my feelings and thoughts get detached and it is hard to make decisions like that sometimes. I want His will for my life and my kids follow in my footsteps. I just want all mental strongholds to be gone, so I can accomplish more for God's kingdom.
You are loved dear sister . Yes you will be prayed for as well . Let us rejoice in the glorious Lord .

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steadfast faith in the name of the Lord

Thank you for the tag and for this thread sister.

I would like prayer for this steadfastness, in His Name, in the order of:

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Abba Yah please Breathe Your Holy Breath deeply into this Body and raise us up into the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach that we may overcome this world in You, and be pivotal members of Your Holy Dwelling Place, that all may see Your Glory on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for all... thank you for this thread Ducky.

Spiritual discernment and protection from deception would be my requests... My mind gets foggy and it is hard to make decisions like that in faith. Please pray that God helps me to know specifically what promise I need to let fear go in and have faith in. I need to let go of fear in all areas, but my feelings and thoughts get detached and it is hard to make decisions like that sometimes. I want His will for my life and my kids follow in my footsteps. I just want all mental strongholds to be gone, so I can accomplish more for God's kingdom.
I will certainly pray for this for you, too. Sometimes all we can do is surrender and trust in him! You're a great mother and you're doing well. Lean on him. He'll be there for you.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the tag and for this thread sister.

I would like prayer for this steadfastness, in His Name, in the order of:

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Abba Yah please Breathe Your Holy Breath deeply into this Body and raise us up into the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach that we may overcome this world in You, and be pivotal members of Your Holy Dwelling Place, that all may see Your Glory on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.
Amen! Praying for you on this. Also something is jumping out at me saying you're helping people in tents.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Praying for you on this. Also something is jumping out at me saying you're helping people in tents.

My ministry is to the streets. I help the houseless community as often as I am able.

It wasn't long ago that I too dwelt in a tent.

I'm happy that you are exercising His Good and effective Gifts for the edification of the Body of Messiah!

Shalom.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My ministry is to the streets. I help the houseless community as often as I am able.

It wasn't long ago that I too dwelt in a tent.

I'm happy that you are exercising His Good and effective Gifts for the edification of the Body of Messiah!

Shalom.
Praise God! Are you passing something out as you go along? Pamphlet or something like that? Keep getting the impression of a piece of paper or something and pretty sure that it had the Word of God on it.

I don't know what it is about, or if it's now or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! Are you passing something out as you go along? Pamphlet or something like that? Keep getting the impression of a piece of paper or something and pretty sure that it had the Word of God on it.

I don't know what it is about, or if it's now or later.

The only thing I can think of is the "In God We Trust" printed on the paper I give them. I don't like to just give them an encouraging word without some substance.

The most important thing is His Word we share with them though. Sometimes I feel bad if I just give em the stuff that burns without explicitly sharing the Gospel...

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing I can think of is the "In God We Trust" printed on the paper I give them. I don't like to just give them an encouraging word without some substance.

The most important thing is His Word we share with them though. Sometimes I feel bad if I just give em the stuff that burns without explicitly sharing the Gospel...
See I was seeing a yellow flyer (which the type doesn't really matter) and getting an impression of your hand passing out the word of God on that flyer. I really want to say that's symbolic of what you're doing, but it's not. Pretty sure that's literal, so I think you'll be sharing verses in the future on that sheet. But obviously it's clear that God is taking notice!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See I was seeing a yellow flyer (which the type doesn't really matter) and getting an impression of your hand passing out the word of God on that flyer. I really want to say that's symbolic of what you're doing, but it's not. Pretty sure that's literal, so I think you'll be sharing verses in the future on that sheet. But obviously it's clear that God is taking notice!

It's fitting that you mention this, because I have wanted to have something more to give them, and I wanted it to be geared towards Messianic material.

I had thought about asking the leader of a Congregation I used to attend back where I'm from. I'm in an unfamiliar area now, though I do regularly attend a Congregation nearby and am part of a Bible study club.

Things are in motion to establish a new ministry in my area, though there has been a setback; I believe regrouping and taking the land is in store...His Store.

Wherever a mighty move of Light occurs...the darkness presses back...

We shall overcome in Him!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's fitting that you mention this, because I have wanted to have something more to give them, and I wanted it to be geared towards Messianic material.

I had thought about asking the leader of a Congregation I used to attend back where I'm from. I'm in an unfamiliar area now, though I do regularly attend a Congregation nearby and am part of a Bible study club.

Things are in motion to establish a new ministry in my area, though there has been a setback; I believe regrouping and taking the land is in store...His Store.

Wherever a mighty move of Light occurs...the darkness presses back...

We shall overcome in Him!
Amen!

Sounds like God provided an answer/guidance. I'm not telling you to print this. It's just the verse I have been given for you.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Sounds like God provided an answer/guidance. I'm not telling you to print this. It's just the verse I have been given for you.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Thank you for this sister!

I am reminded of the Aleph-Tav, and I found this short video:

I'm watching it as I type this.

Maybe I can give handouts explaining exactly how He Is In The Beginning!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for this sister!

I am reminded of the Aleph-Tav, and I found this short video:

I'm watching it as I type this.

Maybe I can give handouts explaining exactly how He Is In The Beginning!
I am going to listen to this now and I'll be back in a bit.

You're welcome- but you don't need to thank me, thank God!  The word is alive!

Hebrews 4:12-16

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, this hit the spot!

Yes, surely we will burn the money and hunt for the treasure!

Those lost sheep dwelling in darkest reaches, must be told of their worth...hidden in holes of the rocks...His Workmanship.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck: - My pray for you now is one of praise to God in that He is showing me that He is drawing you closer and closer into His loving, embracing arms, and that as He draws you to Himself, He is bringing healing to you for the wounds that has held you back previously from His purposes for your life in which you will find great joy and satisfaction during the rest of your life.

Shalom

Reactions: Tone and DuckieLady