Protection from Deception/Spiritual Clarity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think most of us are going through something in one way or another and so I'd like to ask that we all pray for one another for all of these things.

*Steadfast faith in the name of the Lord
*Protection from deception
*Clarity
*Peace of mind
*Freedom from delusions and bonds of wickedness
*Healing for broken hearts
*Crystal clear spiritual discernment

And I'm also getting the sense to pray for a blessing to be poured out on each one of us in any way possible, according to God's will, because for some it's time.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

We have all probably gone through things by ourselves, or over here in this corner or over in this corner, but we haven't come together as a family to pray for one another in love in Jesus' name. I realized that is a mistake. Spiritual battles are not meant to be fought alone- we are supposed to lift one another up in prayer.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:20

(Feel free to add anything and tag anyone I left out or step in - just putting the people that come to my mind first.)

@Mayflower @Heart2Soul @April_Rose @Devin Wintch @Hidden In Him @Tone
@Truman the Levite
@amadeus

here's some random prayer music for anyone who just wants to just sit and soak it up and be with God for a while

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think most of us are going through something in one way or another and so I'd like to ask that we all pray for one another for all of these things.

*Clarity
*Peace of mind

Might be best for each to mention what parts on that list they would want others to pray for. For me it would be the last one, especially regarding who prophetic dreams were actually about. The toughest part lately is in knowing who the subjects in them are. The more friends and associates you have the more there are too many moving parts these days. :confused:

I want to be accurate, and I've always wanted greater discernment anyway, so it would be very useful to me if I had it.

Thanks for the post.
- H

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelite's wandered in the desert for 40 years. They were wandering because they were lost. They were physically lost, because they were spiritually blind.

God could have been the compass but they chose to not believe him. Because of their disobedience and belief in the Lord's promise, all of the living adults died, besides the two who believed God - Joshua and Caleb.

That trip should only have taken 11 days.

So I also pray that the Lord will guide us and help us draw near to Him so that we will not become spiritually blind and stay in obedience to all that he has commanded, and to see it clearly as we put our trust in Him.

"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."
Psalm 119:105

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might be best for each to mention what parts on that list they would want others to pray for. For me it would be the last one, especially regarding who prophetic dreams were actually about. The toughest part lately is in knowing who the subjects in them are. The more friends and associates you have the more there are too many moving parts these days. :confused:

I want to be accurate, and I've always wanted greater discernment anyway, so it would be very useful to me if I had it.

Thanks for the post.
- H
Sounds good- If anyone has anything specific that they want prayer for and want to add - please share so that we can pray for you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

*Clarity
*Peace of mind

And I'm also getting the sense to pray for a blessing to be poured out on each one of us in any way possible, according to God's will, because for some it's time.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

We have all probably gone through things by ourselves, or over here in this corner or over in this corner, but we haven't come together as a family to pray for one another in love in Jesus' name. I realized that is a mistake. Spiritual battles are not meant to be fought alone- we are supposed to lift one another up in prayer.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:20

(Feel free to add anything and tag anyone I left out or step in - just putting the people that come to my mind first.)

@Mayflower @Heart2Soul @April_Rose @Devin Wintch @Hidden In Him @Tone
@Truman the Levite
@amadeus

here's some random prayer music for anyone who just wants to just sit and soak it up and be with God for a while
Prayers are always appreciated by me! Thank you!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it's for me, then prayer for healing from Coronavirus. I had my vaccine two weeks ago today and for some reason I had chills and slight fever tonight. I think I may have been exposed.
It was for you. You had something you hadn't asked for prayer for. It was time to come out with it. I will pray for your healing in Jesus name right now. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelite's wandered in the desert for 40 years. They were wandering because they were lost. They were physically lost, because they were spiritually blind.

God could have been the compass but they chose to not believe him. Because of their disobedience and belief in the Lord's promise, all of the living adults died, besides the two who believed God - Joshua and Caleb.

That trip should only have taken 11 days.

So I also pray that the Lord will guide us and help us draw near to Him so that we will not become spiritually blind and stay in obedience to all that he has commanded, and to see it clearly as we put our trust in Him.

"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."
Psalm 119:105
There is this my dear sister . The reason why they wandered for forty years ,
was cause not a one of those older than twenty , who had rejected , out of fear , the promise GOD had .
They feared the giants of the land , they did not trust in GOD . Thus they were never going to enter the land .
You can read this my dear sister . They gave an evil report about the land , cause they were afraid of the men that were in the land .
THEY FORGET GOD was with them . So wander they did . God told them they would not a one step foot into that land .
only those twenty and younger , who were not yet old enough to discern etc , THEY WOULD ENTER IT LATER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also have a stuffy nose and am super tired, just getting some coffee cause I would like to be up a little longer before retiring for the night, thanks Fluffy! :)
I have not been sick in a long time . but about ten days back i got super , super tired .
Then the next morning woke up with a sore throat , head ache , slight fever .
had it about five days . Still feel a bit tired . Guess it was a cold my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was for you. You had something you hadn't asked for prayer for. It was time to come out with it. I will pray for your healing in Jesus name right now. :)

I found out my mother has stage 3 kidney failure. She says she feels fine, but I'm concerned about her also.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also have a stuffy nose and am super tired, just getting some coffee cause I would like to be up a little longer before retiring for the night, thanks Fluffy! :)

My wife got the shot at her employer's insistence a few days ago, and that's what she said it's been like for her. Been very tired. She said her legs feel like led sometimes.

I'll pray for both of you.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found out my mother has stage 3 kidney failure. She says she feels fine, but I'm concerned about her also.
I'm sorry. I am definitely going to pray for her right now, too.

@amigo de christo will you pray with me for Devin and his mother?

"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife got the shot at her employer's insistence a few days ago, and that's what she said it's been like for her. Been very tired. She said her legs feel like led sometimes.

I'll pray for both of you.
Well the Pfiser shot is 50% effective two weeks after the first shot, and the Moderna is 85% effective two weeks after the first shot. But after my first shot my right eye hurt and headache. They say that's normal though.

I'll pray for your wife. Hope she gets feeling better soon.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for all... thank you for this thread Ducky.

Spiritual discernment and protection from deception would be my requests... My mind gets foggy and it is hard to make decisions like that in faith. Please pray that God helps me to know specifically what promise I need to let fear go in and have faith in. I need to let go of fear in all areas, but my feelings and thoughts get detached and it is hard to make decisions like that sometimes. I want His will for my life and my kids follow in my footsteps. I just want all mental strongholds to be gone, so I can accomplish more for God's kingdom.