Psalms 83 War - A War Prior To Gog-Magog War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Think There Might Be a War Before the Gog-Magog War?

• Total voters

grabsuccess

Sep 25, 2010
For some reason, most Ministers, Rabbis, Priests, and Pastors haven't heard of or haven't mentioned that there is a Prophesied War of Psalms 83 prior to Ezekiel 38.

The Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus, Syria might happen during this Psalms 83 conflict.

The growing unrest of the masses of Muslims especially in Egypt for a new president, for better living conditions, for jobs is spreading to Jordan, and Saudi Arabia now; Jordan is 70% Palestinian.

Lebanon and Syria are starting to feel tension in their population. It doesn't take much for militant groups like Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah and Hamas to stir things up further especially if Israel has to strike out against Hezbollah in Lebanon for starting another confrontation, or Syria joining in also to wipe out Israel from being a nation.

Israel could at any time move massively against Gaza just because they are tired of the almost daily bombardment of rockets fired from Gaza.

This is not the future Gog-Magog War of Ezekiel 38. The future Gog-Magog War is the Russian alliance to take a spoil, or plunder Israel.

The Gog-Magog War will happen only after after Israel is dwelling safely in their land without walls according to Ezekiel 11:

ez38.jpg

Ezekiel 38: 1-14 (quoted almost fully just in case people aren't aware of this future prophesy either)

1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. 8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

magogmapjones.jpg

After the Psalms 83 War, Israel will enlarge Her borders taking over 5 cities in Egypt (Isaiah 19:18). The Psalms 83 prophecy also seems to indicate that most of the Palestinians will be wiped out so this of course would make the existing wall to keep out suicide bombers unnecessary.

Another interesting note is that Isaiah Chapter 15 talks about the destruction of Moab which hasn't happened yet. Moab were the descendants of the incestuous offspring of Lot and one of his daughters.

Moab was located east of the Dead Sea and the Jordan River. Today part of south Jordan. Ammon and Edom are part of Jordan also and will fight against Israel.

Israel is finding huge natural gas deposits and might soon find gigantic oil deposits as well. Israel is abundant in producing all kinds of produce and Israel produces a wealth of products to sell. The Dead Sea has many rare chemicals and rare elements needed by by industries world wide for manufacturing.

The nations involved in the coming Psalms 83 War's sole purpose is to wipe out Israel from being a nation:

Egypt*, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and their client terrorist groups, the Palestinians, Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah just recently took control of the Lebanese government by new elections.

Isaiah 17 tells of a future battle with Israel where Damascus, the capitol of Syria, is so totally destroyed that it can never be inhabited again. Both of these prophecies seem likely to be fulfilled before the Battle of Ezekiel 38 takes place.

*It is not totally clear if Egypt is involved in this coalition or not, but they are not mentioned in the Gog-Magog War, so it is supposed that they might be involved in this Psalms 83 conflict. The main thing
is they are the largest Muslim nation and the unrest happening there affects the whole Middle-East.

What started in Tunisia, is spreading throughout the Middle-East and of course extreme Islamic elements will take this opportunity to gain power wherever possible.
psalm-832.jpg

Psalms 83: 1-8

1 A Song or Psalm of Asaph. Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

judahmap.jpg

Is the Middle East About to Go Apocalyptic?

By Bill Salas

The possible, albeit speculative, scenario I am suggesting to prepare for is as follows:

1. Israeli Pre-empted strike against Iran's nuclear sites.
2. Iran and/or proxies (Hezbollah, Syria, Hamas) retaliate.
3. Israel uses Scalar Technology against Damascus
4. Damascus ceases to be a city (Isaiah 17:1 fulfilled)
5. Arab League calls an emergency meeting intended to
draw a line in the sand between Israel and the Arabs
6. Jordan and Egypt are pressured to break fragile
peace treaties with Israel and confederate with other
Arabs. (Jordan and Egypt are enlisted members of Psalm 83)
7. Saudi Arabia, also enlisted in Psalm 83, joins in for survival and economic, religious, and geo-political purposes
8. Psalm 83 commences...
On a side note; Arab Nationalism is at an all time high especially in light of the Iranian nuclear threat. Additionally the Palestinian Refugee Plight is climaxing presently and, if the scenario I'm
suggesting occurs, it could come full front and center in the midst of this major conflict. I believe these refugees are represented as the
"tents of Edom" in Psalm 83:6.
9. Israel recognizes Arab military intentions and launches further preemptive strikes on its Arab neighbors and strikes religious sites in Saudi Arabia and overtakes the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the
Rock. (Jimmy DeYoung informed me that the priestly garb is presently being prepared for about 28,000 Levites. DeYoung declared, They are saying in Israel today; "When the dome comes down, the priestly garments come out"! )
10. The Psalm 83 war ends, separation wall comes down, and construction of third Jewish temple begins.
11. The I.D.F. becomes an exceedingly great army in
fulfillment of Ezekiel 37:10.

It may not happen exactly in this way; however, the above scenario is not that far fetched and I encourage people to prepare for the above or some varying scenario possibilities.

The prophecies that are about to be fulfilled leading up to Ezekiel 38 are world changing and then the world will probably witness the Gog of Magog invasion. The sign posts are all up and pointing toward the nearby coming of the seven-year tribulation period ending with the campaign of Armageddon, shortly after the above type scenario occurs.

(End of Bill Salas excerpt)

What do you think of this recently discovered prophesy of Psalms 83?

Is it coming to pass soon, within 2 or 3 years?

Any views on this are welcomed. I am interested in whether or not people believe
that the Psalms 83 prophecy will be accepted as the Ezekiel 38 prophesy has been.

Rickey

grabsuccess

Sep 25, 2010
I apologize for my typo in the number two question of the Poll, it should read "think" not "thinks".

I got a new keyboard that is a little smaller than my last one, and it causes me all kinds of havoc while typing.

Whats with this Forum, why can't I edit something I wrote later if I see any typos?

Is there anyway to put the colors back into my words?

Everything except the Scripture Verses are all gray letters now.

I tried to look at the Settings but that didn't help.

I guess since I can't edit, I can't change anything once I post something.

Oh, Well. I just guess I have to get use to the Forum Format as it and make sure
everything is good to go before I post anything.

I have to get use to this small keyboard with my fat fingers.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Ive been given insight as to the Psalms 83 war.
Both wars are mentioned in the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him to show to his servants.
The Gog Magog war takes place in Rev 20 .Which is 1000 years after the Psalms 83 war.

Psalms
[sup]5[/sup] With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
[sup]6[/sup]
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
[sup]7[/sup] Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
[sup]8[/sup] Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[sup][/sup]

These are mentioned in the book of revelation as well.They are the muslim occupants of the promised land.
They have one mind and shall make war with our Lord.
Rev 17;14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

The walls in the pleasant land are destroyed in this war.
After this war is over the saints inherit the land promised to them from Iraq to Egypt.
That is why you will not find Egypt or any other nations within the promised land mentioned in the Gog Magog war of Eze 38.
They are destroyed 1000 years before that war ever takes place.

Hope this is some help to you.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Im going to go a step further and tell you who the little horn of the beast is as well though you will probably not believe me.
The little horn of this kingdom is none other than the nation state of Israel.
That goverment shall have the Messianic jews(saints)killed in that land.

Daniel 7;21
I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Mt 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Just because Jesus said it 2000 years ago doesnt mean he isnt talking about what might happen in a few years.
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

There are several prophecies have come to pass regarding these horns.One of which took place in 1967.
It was a war between the little horn and three of the other who dwell in the kingdom.It was called the six day war .
The nation state of Israel defeated Syria,Jordan and Egypt..
Daniel 7;21
And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Daniel 7;24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings

Sorry.Should have been 7;24 insted of 7;21.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I dont have much to do today so I thought I would say abit more .

The ten confederates youve listed who make war with Israel are also mentioned in Zechariah.
In Zech the confederates who our Lord shall fight against after Jerusalem is destroyed are called"those nations".

Zech 14;3
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

From my understanding.Jesus comes just before Jerusalem is destroyed and he saves who he will.
At which time those in Judea who have worshiped the beast shall be tormented in his presence.
Then the Lamb shall fight against those confederate nations who destroyed Jerusalem.
Then many shall come from the east and west and shall sit down in the promised land with Abraham Issac and Jacob.The people of that kingdom shallbe cast out.
When I say the promised land I mean all of it.

Then there shall be peace for 1000 years.There will be no need for walls to protect us or weapons.
We can be at rest and dwell safely and carelessly as Ezekiel had written.
Then after the 1000 yearts are passed ,Satan shall be loosed and shall gather Gog and Magog to battle and to take a spoil.
Then fire shall come down from heaven and devour them.Then we shall be burying those bodies for 7 months.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
Actually , I have been aware of this for many years now, We are in the era of Psalm 83 fulfillment.

I agree. I believe the 7 years will start in the near future and Psalm 83 will be fulfilled in the second half of the 7 years, the time of 'Jacob's trouble'.

However, I believe the 'great tribulation' will be the pouring out of the vials of the wrath of God and that will take place during the 45 days of Dan. 12:12, after the 7 years and the 30 days of Dan.12:11.

God Bless you. Charlie.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I agree. I believe the 7 years will start in the near future and Psalm 83 will be fulfilled in the second half of the 7 years, the time of 'Jacob's trouble'.

However, I believe the 'great tribulation' will be the pouring out of the vials of the wrath of God and that will take place during the 45 days of Dan. 12:12, after the 7 years and the 30 days of Dan.12:11.

God Bless you. Charlie.

I am on both sides of the fence on this one Charles. At this moment I feel Psalm 83 (and other similar prophecies) will happen before the great tribulation, yet I also see it the way you stated (the 3 1/2 year point) .

talk later. thanks.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I don't see Ps.83 pointing to anything else other than Armageddon. Here's why...

Ps 83:14-18
14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15 So persecute them with Thy tempest, and make them afraid with Thy storm.
16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek Thy name, O LORD.
17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 That men may know that Thou, Whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
(KJV)

The LORD's tempest and storm, not man's.

The main purpose being, "That men may know that Thou, Whose name alone is JEHOVAH are the most high over all the earth."

That's also the main purpose of Armageddon and the Ezekiel 38 and 39 event. Not man showing their enemies Who GOD is, but GOD Himself showing them with His consuming fire. Ezekiel 39 especially gives that Message.

I think we need to be careful in interpreting the present events in the Middleast. I don't see any other plan unfolding there presently than the agreed peace to create a joint Jewish/Palestinian state with both sides being influenced by the internationalists for one world government through the use of the U.N. Afterall, the present western military actions by Obama are in support of U.N. policy towards helping a politically-correct Islam. That's why it's been difficult for westerners to interpret just why the western militaries are in Libya, and who it really is they're helping.

While peaceful Islam works with the internationalists and the Jews in Israel, they're probably holding their war arm behind their back in preparation to strike at a later time with Russia, which will be Armageddon.

There have already been some Islamic leaders that suggested they are not against the Jews building another temple in Jerusalem, since the Jews now say the area on the Temple Mount it would be located is not in conflict with the Dome of The Rock. I think that's baloney, that they are agreeing because of internationalist's plans for Jerusalem. But it does suggest there are two major factions in Islam at work today, one that agrees to peace, and another that flat refuses any peace with Israel or the West.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
I am on both sides of the fence on this one Charles. At this moment I feel Psalm 83 (and other similar prophecies) will happen before the great tribulation, yet I also see it the way you stated (the 3 1/2 year point) .

talk later. thanks.

Dear Arnie -- Thanks for your post. I believe the great tribulation will be the time of the wrath of God and the pouring out of the vials will take place during the additional 45 days of Daniel 12:12 therefore, my friend, this prophecy will be fulfilled before the great tribulation.

God Bless you. Charlie.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I don't see Ps.83 pointing to anything else other than Armageddon. Here's why...

Ps 83:14-18
14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15 So persecute them with Thy tempest, and make them afraid with Thy storm.
16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek Thy name, O LORD.
17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 That men may know that Thou, Whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
(KJV)

The LORD's tempest and storm, not man's.

The main purpose being, "That men may know that Thou, Whose name alone is JEHOVAH are the most high over all the earth."

That's also the main purpose of Armageddon and the Ezekiel 38 and 39 event. Not man showing their enemies Who GOD is, but GOD Himself showing them with His consuming fire. Ezekiel 39 especially gives that Message.

I think we need to be careful in interpreting the present events in the Middleast. I don't see any other plan unfolding there presently than the agreed peace to create a joint Jewish/Palestinian state with both sides being influenced by the internationalists for one world government through the use of the U.N. Afterall, the present western military actions by Obama are in support of U.N. policy towards helping a politically-correct Islam. That's why it's been difficult for westerners to interpret just why the western militaries are in Libya, and who it really is they're helping.

While peaceful Islam works with the internationalists and the Jews in Israel, they're probably holding their war arm behind their back in preparation to strike at a later time with Russia, which will be Armageddon.

There have already been some Islamic leaders that suggested they are not against the Jews building another temple in Jerusalem, since the Jews now say the area on the Temple Mount it would be located is not in conflict with the Dome of The Rock. I think that's baloney, that they are agreeing because of internationalist's plans for Jerusalem. But it does suggest there are two major factions in Islam at work today, one that agrees to peace, and another that flat refuses any peace with Israel or the West.

Russia has nothing to do with armegeddon..
Russia doesnt come upon the mountains of Israel till the Gog Magog war which is 1000 years after Armegeddon.
Armegedon is a war between the beast(the Israeli goverment)The king of the north(the US)and Israeli's neihbors just east of armegeddon.
The muslim kings east of Israel are prepared for battle in
Rev 16;12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Jesus arrives in thec land of Israel
Rev 16;15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The battle of armeggedon begins in
Rev 16;16
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Jerusalem is destroyed in the battle.Not one stone left upon another.No walls .
Rev 16;19-21
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

It is during this time in Rev 16;21 that the jews who chose the beast will be tormented in the presence of the Lamb and in the presence of the angels.

Russia is not in the war of armeggedon.Just the ten kings(ten horns)who had renderd thier dominion (Palestine)unto the beast(Israel) and the king of the north/second beast of rev=The USA.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
[sup]Rev 20
[sup][/sup]7
[/sup]
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison [sup]8[/sup] and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. [sup]9[/sup] They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto him to show unto his servants the things that must come to pass.
There are two kinds of people.Those who have the revelation and those who reject it as the antichrists do.

The antichrist jews believe they understand the writtings of the prophets and teach according to thier understanding.
The Messianic jews are given the revelation so that they may understand the events written by the prophets and the timing of those events.
This Gog Magog war is the only Gog Magog war .There is not two or three.Gog will only come upon the mountains of Israel once and will be destroyed at that time.The book of revelation is a time line given to you so that you can know when that War is.

By the revelation given me by my Lord Jesus I understand the GOG magog war takes place 1000 years after the war of Armagedon.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Russia has nothing to do with armegeddon..
Russia doesnt come upon the mountains of Israel till the Gog Magog war which is 1000 years after Armegeddon.
Armegedon is a war between the beast(the Israeli goverment)The king of the north(the US)and Israeli's neihbors just east of armegeddon.
The muslim kings east of Israel are prepared for battle in
Rev 16;12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of
the kings of the east might be prepared.

Jesus arrives in thec land of Israel
Rev 16;15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The battle of armeggedon begins in
Rev 16;16
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Jerusalem is destroyed in the battle.Not one stone left upon another.No walls .
Rev 16;19-21
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

It is during this time in Rev 16;21 that the jews who chose the beast will be tormented in the presence of the Lamb and in the presence of the angels.

Russia is not in the war of armeggedon.Just the ten kings(ten horns)who had renderd thier dominion (Palestine)unto the beast(Israel) and the king of the north/second beast of rev=The USA.

That's not correct.

The names Gog and Magog are SYMBOLIC NAMES for God's enemies. Meshech and Tubal give more symbolic meaning as to their being God's enemies associated with the lands of the north from Japheth (Gen.10:2; 1 Chron.1:5; Ezek.27:13). It is most definitely pointing to the lands of the northern quarters, like RUSSIA. The FACTS today show Russia is allied with radical Islam against Israel and the western Christian people.

The battle of Ezek.38-39 which results in the valley of Hamongog is for the end of this present world when Christ returns. It is the Armageddon mentioned in Rev.16 to occur at Christ's return. Then Christ's thousand years reign on earth will begin. The very next Ezekiel 40-47 chapters are Milennium timing with Christ's reign of Rev.20:1-8, the tree of life and waters of life from God's House manifesting on earth in Jerusalem.

The Rev.20:8 mention of Gog and Magog again is for a final battle AFTER Christ's future "thousand years" reign on earth with His elect priests and kings.

The leaders of Russia are not true friends of the western Christian people. Those leaders are still Communists, and they still support the enemies of the western Christian nations, and the enemies of the peoples of Israel.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
[sup]Rev 20
[sup][/sup]7
[/sup]
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison [sup]8[/sup] and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. [sup]9[/sup] They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto him to show unto his servants the things that must come to pass.
There are two kinds of people.Those who have the revelation and those who reject it as the antichrists do.

The antichrist jews believe they understand the writtings of the prophets and teach according to thier understanding.
The Messianic jews are given the revelation so that they may understand the events written by the prophets and the timing of those events.
This Gog Magog war is the only Gog Magog war .There is not two or three.Gog will only come upon the mountains of Israel once and will be destroyed at that time.The book of revelation is a time line given to you so that you can know when that War is.

By the revelation given me by my Lord Jesus I understand the GOG magog war takes place 1000 years after the war of Armagedon.

He obviously did not give it to you, otherwise you would be able to understand the difference between the Ezekiel 38-39 events for the end of our present world when Christ returns.

Preaching that the Ezekiel 38-39 events are for AFTER Christ's future thousand years reign is a contradiction of events. In the Ezek.38-39 event, only CERTAIN nations are allied together against Israel. But with the Rev.20:8 event after the thousand years, all the nations in the four corners of the earth are involved in coming upon "the camp of the saints" that will be in Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14 is specific that only SOME of the nations are destroyed that come upon Israel on the last day of our present world when Christ returns. Then those nations that are left and remain will be required to go up to Jerusalem once a year and worship The KING Jesus Christ, and hold the Feast of Tabernacles.

Moreover, trying to push the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog and Magog forwards to Rev.20:8 means DENIAL of the list of nations God gave there which work in concert with each other to try and destroy Israel prior to Christ's return. It means to deny what Russia and its Islamic allies are planning against the West and the nation of Israel today. WHO WOULD WANT US TO DENY THAT WORKING OF TODAY? The antichrists who work for God's enemies, that's who.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

He obviously did not give it to you, otherwise you would be able to understand the difference between the Ezekiel 38-39 events for the end of our present world when Christ returns.

Preaching that the Ezekiel 38-39 events are for AFTER Christ's future thousand years reign is a contradiction of events. In the Ezek.38-39 event, only CERTAIN nations are allied together against Israel. But with the Rev.20:8 event after the thousand years, all the nations in the four corners of the earth are involved in coming upon "the camp of the saints" that will be in Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14 is specific that only SOME of the nations are destroyed that come upon Israel on the last day of our present world when Christ returns. Then those nations that are left and remain will be required to go up to Jerusalem once a year and worship The KING Jesus Christ, and hold the Feast of Tabernacles.

Moreover, trying to push the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog and Magog forwards to Rev.20:8 means DENIAL of the list of nations God gave there which work in concert with each other to try and destroy Israel prior to Christ's return. It means to deny what Russia and its Islamic allies are planning against the West and the nation of Israel today. WHO WOULD WANT US TO DENY THAT WORKING OF TODAY? The antichrists who work for God's enemies, that's who.

Veteran
Armegeddon and the Gog Magog war are two seperate wars.
Your just confused because you cant tell them apart.People who are given the revelation of Jesus Christ know the two are seperated by 1000 years.
You just dont believe the revelation .The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire 1000 years before the Gog Magog war.The Beast and fase prophet are cast into that lake of fire at Armergeddon.

Rev 20

[sup]4[/sup]And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

[sup]5[/sup]But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

[sup]6[/sup]Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

[sup]7[/sup]And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

[sup]8[/sup]And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

[sup]9[/sup]And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. [sup]10[/sup]And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You cant understand prophecy because you have not ears to hear with.
Gog doesnt come upon the mountains of Israel till 1000 years after the promised land is taken from the beast and given to Israel.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Rev 16;13-16
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.Behold, I come as a thief.
Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
And
he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armegeddon is the first war .This war is between the beast,false prophet and the ten kings of the promised land.

The Gog Magog war takes place 1000 years after Israel recieves the promised land.

[sup]4[/sup]And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
[sup]5[/sup]But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
[sup]6[/sup]Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[sup]7[/sup]And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[sup]8[/sup]And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Veteran.
The beast and false prophet are destroyed at Armegeddon.
Gog isnt even in that war.
If you could learn who the beast ,false prophet and who the ten horns are you might start understanding because not a single one of them is Gog.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran
Armegeddon and the Gog Magog war are two seperate wars.
Your just confused because you cant tell them apart.People who are given the revelation of Jesus Christ know the two are seperated by 1000 years.
You just dont believe the revelation .The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire 1000 years before the Gog Magog war.The Beast and fase prophet are cast into that lake of fire at Armergeddon.

Rev 20

[sup]9[/sup]And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. [sup]10[/sup]And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You cant understand prophecy because you have not ears to hear with.
Gog doesnt come upon the mountains of Israel till 1000 years after the promised land is taken from the beast and given to Israel.

Resorting to continual quoting of Rev.20 shows you're not familiar enough with God's Word, especially with the Ezekiel 38-39 Scripture about the list of specific nations that come upon Israel on the last day of this present world.

World Communism is going down with the country of Russia, along with all those who support its philosophy and working against God's Israel.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

Resorting to continual quoting of Rev.20 shows you're not familiar enough with God's Word, especially with the Ezekiel 38-39 Scripture about the list of specific nations that come upon Israel on the last day of this present world.

World Communism is going down with the country of Russia, along with all those who support its philosophy and working against God's Israel.

Sorry.I was hoping you would believe the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him to show to his servants.
Its obvious no matter how many times I show you the revelation,you can not see it or hear it.

Ive read the list of nations in Ezekiel.
The beast ,the kings and the false propet are not among those.