Pt, 2, but I do want to be that...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do want to be that.

The new creation that I read about in scripture... This is what I do want... I read about people being obedient to God. People that know God and He knows them...Those people that have a real, living relationship with Him...This is what I do want...To not just know about Him, but to know Him, personally.. To have this one and one relationship with Him that I read about in scripture...

That each and every day I might know Him a little more than the previous day.. A constant growing closer and more intimate with Him.. Through all my failing and short comings, to never shrink back. To never doubt His love for me...To, as was told to Peter “when you return” to keep this returning a little quicker and more responsive than yesterday.. To have a little and more softer heart than yesterday....This is what I do want...

Unbelief is the killer of that which I do want..To fall or hide in my fears, pride, unbelief in the goodness and love of God pointed towards me... This is that which is the returning, a constant repenting and turning towards God.. When all my doubts, fears, confusion raise their heads, to stoutly refuse to give them sway... To like scripture says; “though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him”...

To have these things of a truth in my life... To the wanting, to the desiring of such things, to the hoping of such things...

To deny self, pick up my cross and follow Jesus. To actually and really know what this means by experience... All these witnesses I read about in scripture, how by their faith and their trusting in God in their lives they moved mountains...This is what I want, to be such a witness and testimony of the love and the grace of God, irrespective of the cost to me. To really and truly trust Him to establish, confirm and strengthen me in Him, beyond all measure. To know that because He lives, I will live... To know by experience Jesus’s words “that you might know you have eternal life”. To know these words without equivocation the why, the how, the what, and to whom He was speaking...That my heart could truly rest in Him, cease from it’s own attempts at righteousness to find this righteousness that is through faith alone...

For of a truth, when Jesus died, I died, and to know these words by experience..

To all those who’s hearts are willing to walk the path, Not me

Reactions: GTW27 and Pisteuo

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do want to be that.

The new creation that I read about in scripture... This is what I do want... I read about people being obedient to God. People that know God and He knows them...Those people that have a real, living relationship with Him...This is what I do want...To not just know about Him, but to know Him, personally.. To have this one and one relationship with Him that I read about in scripture...

That each and every day I might know Him a little more than the previous day.. A constant growing closer and more intimate with Him.. Through all my failing and short comings, to never shrink back. To never doubt His love for me...To, as was told to Peter “when you return” to keep this returning a little quicker and more responsive than yesterday.. To have a little and more softer heart than yesterday....This is what I do want...

Unbelief is the killer of that which I do want..To fall or hide in my fears, pride, unbelief in the goodness and love of God pointed towards me... This is that which is the returning, a constant repenting and turning towards God.. When all my doubts, fears, confusion raise their heads, to stoutly refuse to give them sway... To like scripture says; “though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him”...

To have these things of a truth in my life... To the wanting, to the desiring of such things, to the hoping of such things...

To deny self, pick up my cross and follow Jesus. To actually and really know what this means by experience... All these witnesses I read about in scripture, how by their faith and their trusting in God in their lives they moved mountains...This is what I want, to be such a witness and testimony of the love and the grace of God, irrespective of the cost to me. To really and truly trust Him to establish, confirm and strengthen me in Him, beyond all measure. To know that because He lives, I will live... To know by experience Jesus’s words “that you might know you have eternal life”. To know these words without equivocation the why, the how, the what, and to whom He was speaking...That my heart could truly rest in Him, cease from it’s own attempts at righteousness to find this righteousness that is through faith alone...

For of a truth, when Jesus died, I died, and to know these words by experience..

To all those who’s hearts are willing to walk the path, Not me

I have no doubt, that these words, if not spoken already, will proceed from your lips, "My cup overflows".

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubt, that these words, if not spoken already, will proceed from your lips, "My cup overflows".

Yes, to get my “abundant welcome and my well done”...

From one believer’s personal relationship with Christ, to another’s.....

Be blessed in Him, Not me