Public notice to all Religions;

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
On that day you will ask in my name, and I do not say to you that I will ask the Father on your behalf. For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. John 16:26-27
The scripture you just posted, is more proof Jesus, and the Father are not the same person, or do you still not understand that?
Episkopos said:
But do you have any REAL communication? Never mind the proper etiquette. Never mind the bible concepts.
I go by Bible truth. God will not hear my prayer unless I go through his son Jesus.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
domenic said:
The scripture you just posted, is more proof Jesus, and the Father are not the same person, or do you still not understand that?

I go by Bible truth. God will not hear my prayer unless I go through his son Jesus.
Technical accuracy to a doctrine does not equal obedience and faith towards God. maybe you should tune into heaven with your spirit....that 3rd part you don't know yet! :)

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Episkopos said:
Technical accuracy to a doctrine does not equal obedience and faith towards God. maybe you should tune into heaven with your spirit....that 3rd part you don't know yet! :)
Next you will tell me Mickey Mouse is also in heaven, right? Where do you get these weird teachings?

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
domenic said:
Next you will tell me Mickey Mouse is also in heaven, right? Where do you get these weird teachings?
What some are calmy trying to get you to do, is post your answer with Scripture as to why you believe what you believe. This you have failed to do, and instead continue to throw accusations across the board. If what you are saying is true, please cite the Scripture locations (multiple areas) wherein it teaches Jesus, the Christ, is a creation.

Of the many citations listed on this thread, I hereby post one more for you to contemplate.

John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

Please listen to what they are saying about the firstborn of all Creation. Colossians 1:18 calls Jesus the firstborn of the dead. That same word is used in Colossians 1:15. Yet Jesus was not the first to rise from the dead. In actuality Moses was. The term does not refer to literal birth, but the privaledges of their lives.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Raeneske said:
What some are calmy trying to get you to do, is post your answer with Scripture as to why you believe what you believe. This you have failed to do, and instead continue to throw accusations across the board. If what you are saying is true, please cite the Scripture locations (multiple areas) wherein it teaches Jesus, the Christ, is a creation.

Of the many citations listed on this thread, I hereby post one more for you to contemplate.

John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

Please listen to what they are saying about the firstborn of all Creation. Colossians 1:18 calls Jesus the firstborn of the dead. That same word is used in Colossians 1:15. Yet Jesus was not the first to rise from the dead. In actuality Moses was. The term does not refer to literal birth, but the privaledges of their lives.
How can you compare Moses to Jesus? As to my posting scripture, I have backed everything I have said all over the forum, and it has just been pushed aside for the Catholic fairy tales. Talking to you people is like talking to a rock. Catholics do not understand the Bible. You only follow what your leaders say. I will post nothing directed toward Catholics...it is throwing pearl before swine.

Niki

May 28, 2013
domenic said:
Without Gods acting force we would not have life. And no, we do not have direct communication with God...we must pray through his son Jesus.
You should have a Bible study my friend. Form reading your post around the forum, you need one.

Acting force is straight out of JW lingo. I may be relatively new to this forum, but I am not new to the JW cult of which you still seem to be rather firmly entrenched as your
posts read straight from their beliefs.

BTW? Jesus is not a God ... He IS God. The JW's have their own translation of the Bible which is out of gramatic agreement with event he worst translation apart from them.

Jesus made the statement "Before Abraham was, I AM" which incensed the religious leaders to whom He was speaking no end as that is the NAME of God.

Another BTW? The Holy Spirit is not an active force. He is the third Person of the Trinity.

I have not read anything from you that would cause me to believe that you are grounded in Christianity.

Hatred for anyone is not Christian.

I am quite used to people selecting verses to back up what they already believe...especially those who are in error...in fact, selecting verses rather than allowing the Bible
to speak for itself, is a trademark indicator of one who does not rely on sound doctrine, but rather seeks out passages to verify what he/she is already stating.

Insults won't bother me...neither sarcastic remarks or jibes. I've read a number of threads you have started and I regretfully advise you that you are sorely lacking
proper instruction if you actually admit to being a Christian.

You appear to be telling everyone that it is your way or the highway. That, does not work even at the most elementary level of instruction.

I realize I will not deter you in the least, but for the sake of others reading.

I would advise you to renounce your JW teachings and ask God's forgiveness for involvement in that cult. It is very demonic as it denies the Godhead...in other words, it
is yet another deceptive arm of the devil

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
domenic said:
How can you compare Moses to Jesus? As to my posting scripture, I have backed everything I have said all over the forum, and it has just been pushed aside for the Catholic fairy tales. Talking to you people is like talking to a rock. Catholics do not understand the Bible. You only follow what your leaders say. I will post nothing directed toward Catholics...it is throwing pearl before swine.
That is not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, the firstborn does not mean literally first created. See Colossians 1:15-18 again, and it mentions Jesus's "preminance". In other words, its not saying He was created. It's saying that he has the blessings of the firstborn, much like Jacob did in the OT. (There are others). The verse you keep using is completely out of context my friend.