"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I have no interest in having religion added to these protections, Religion is a choice, and if my religion opposes what your company stands for, you shouldn't hire me!
I have to admit this caught me off guard. So can I take it that you are opposed to any protections against discrimination?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. . .
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against n

So, are you trying to teach that Gay sexuality is natural for the Homosexual and God needs to update His opinion and repent of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Don't hold your breath, giuliano.

I read Romans perfectly, and explained it the same...
It says that men left the natural use of the woman.
My advice is that you read it more carefully.

It does not teach that because Gays were stubborn, God decided to cause them to have "same gender sexual lust".
It says that they have reached a place within their seared conscious, where there is no turning back, = God gave up.

This is no different then the person who goes to church every Sunday for 40 yrs, and hears an "alter call" for 40 yrs, every Sunday.
30 yrs ago, He or She would cry when they heard the Gospel.
20 Yrs ago, they stopped crying.
Last Sunday, when the Preacher was talking about the Blood of Jesus and the Cross of Christ, the person is yawning and looking at their watch wondering if the Fish is going to be good today in the Restaurant.
They have a "seared conscious" and the Holy Spirit is not able to bring them to repentance, ever again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where do you get your ideas?

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Let me show you something..

You can feed orphans, live in India on the street helping them, and you can give all your money to the poor.
Do this for 78 yrs, and die.
Why will you go to hell?

Why will you go to hell?

Because Jesus said this...."you must be BORN AGAIN"...

So, "religion", is what you do.
The CROSS is what GOD did.

They are NOT the same.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you know that "most gays are recruited" because you have a brain and believe in a god that wouldn't create gays. That's both funny and sad.

I think that you are here on behalf of the false and deceived idea that Gay is natural and Gay sex is natural for gays.

You're in the wrong universe, fella., and thats neither "funny or sad"....its just a reality check.

Do you have the sense to understand it, is the answer that you'll post next., justadude.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I think that you are here on behalf of the false and deceived idea that Gay is natural and Gay sex is natural for gays.
I know many LGBTQs and every single one of them says they've always been that way. None of them were abused or "recruited".

You're in the wrong universe, fella., and thats neither "funny or sad"....its just a reality check.

Do you have the sense to understand it, is the answer that you'll post next., justadude.
I prefer to be in the universe that isn't bigoted, like the one you live in.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know many LGBTQs and every single one of them says they've always been that way. None of them were abused or "recruited".

Yes,
as i explained to you, every gay will say that they came out of the crib looking for same gender sex.
None of them were led into a sexual act the first time by another gay.
And you believe this...
That's pretty remarkable.
Are you a teenager, or are you just addicted to CNN and MSNBC and are so politically corrected that you can't stop being so?

Let me tell you a "gay story".....
Im in a bank a few years ago.
Behind me are a couple of giggling girls, and they are talking.
One is saying...>"so, how did you like your first time...isn't it great, now you know what we like to do"... ....and i'll spare you the comment about a woman's body part the recruiter was detailing...etc.

Can you guess that one of them just recruited the other, or is that above your comprehension, justadude?

Also, If you are in a body that is a male, and you believe you are a female, and you decide to have your genitals cut off, then you are insane.
You have a mental problem, that is is not solved by cutting off your genitals or re-listing you as a "Trans"

Also, if you believe that a man is now a woman because of castration, and breast implants, a wig, false eyelashes, blue fingernails, and red lipstick, then you are a deceived fool.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you something..

You can feed orphans, live in India on the street helping them, and you can give all your money to the poor.
Do this for 78 yrs, and die.
Why will you go to hell?

Why will you go to hell?

Because Jesus said this...."you must be BORN AGAIN"...

So, "religion", is what you do.
The CROSS is what GOD did.

They are NOT the same.
So you pick and choose what passages in the New Testament you want to believe?

Can you move like the wind? If so, perhaps you know what "born again" means. You do not know what born again means. You read, "you must be born again" and then think God is going to do it for you.

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

True religion is allowing God to work through us.

Mark 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you trying to teach that Gay sexuality is natural for the Homosexual and God needs to update His opinion and repent of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Don't hold your breath, giuliano.

I read Romans perfectly, and explained it the same...
It says that men left the natural use of the woman.
My advice is that you read it more carefully.

It does not teach that because Gays were stubborn, God decided to cause them to have "same gender sexual lust".
It says that they have reached a place within their seared conscious, where there is no turning back, = God gave up.

This is no different then the person who goes to church every Sunday for 40 yrs, and hears an "alter call" for 40 yrs, every Sunday.
30 yrs ago, He or She would cry when they heard the Gospel.
20 Yrs ago, they stopped crying.
Last Sunday, when the Preacher was talking about the Blood of Jesus and the Cross of Christ, the person is yawning and looking at their watch wondering if the Fish is going to be good today in the Restaurant.
They have a "seared conscious" and the Holy Spirit is not able to bring them to repentance, ever again.
You pretend to believe the Bible yet obviously do not take it seriously. Therefore I cannot take you seriously. You are double minded.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You pretend to believe the Bible yet obviously do not take it seriously. Therefore I cannot take you seriously. You are double minded.

You have 2 issues.

1.) you can quote me to try to explain what you are trying to say

2.) you can't understand me to begin with...

So, why are you talking to me?

Im not here to agree that "gay is ok".
Find someone that does so that you can get along with them, Giuliano.
Try , justadude. He'll agree with you.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Yes,
as i explained to you, every gay will say that they came out of the crib looking for same gender sex.
None of them were led into a sexual act the first time by another gay.
And you believe this...
Yes, because I'm not full of hate.

Let me tell you a "gay story".....
Im in a bank a few years ago.
Behind me are a couple of giggling girls, and they are talking.
One is saying...>"so, how did you like your first time...isn't it great, now you know what we like to do"... ....and i'll spare you the comment about a woman's body part the recruiter was detailing...etc.

Can you guess that one of them just recruited the other, or is that above your comprehension, justadude?
I once told a girl after we had sex (her first time) something similar. I guess that means I "recruited" her to heterosexuality. :rolleyes:

And like I said, all you're doing is revealing that you believe you could potentially be persuaded to be gay.

Also, If you are in a body that is a male, and you believe you are a female, and you decide to have your genitals cut off, then you are insane.
You have a mental problem, that is is not solved by cutting off your genitals or re-listing you as a "Trans"

Also, if you believe that a man is now a woman because of castration, and breast implants, a wig, false eyelashes, blue fingernails, and red lipstick, then you are a deceived fool.
And you're a bigot.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Only a person who is involved in the world of LGBTQ, would admit they know "many".
So, we see you clearly now.
This explains your need to keep defending immorality and unnatural sexuality.
Wow....some of you Christians are the most hateful people I've ever met. Even though I tell myself to expect it, it still surprises me at times.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Wow....some of you Christians are the most hateful people I've ever met. Even though I tell myself to expect it, it still surprises me at times.

If you find truth to be "hateful" then that's on you, justadude.

You are not on a secular forum where "all that matters is black lives, and no other"..... is taught..

You are not tuned in to Don Lemon or Al Sharpton, or MSNBC, at this moment.
Have you mistaken me for ELLEN or Rachel Maddow?
This FORUM is a totally different WORLD from all that carnal chaos and lies.
Wake up !!

Also, you are cheerleading sexual immorality on a Christian Forum.
Do you think you can try to teach that gay sex, that the gay sex life... that God says is immoral, ...that if you come here and try to deny this, that you wont be bumped?

See, a lot of unbelievers like you....TROLLS....want to come to a Christian community and offend and then say...>"see there, if you were a real Christian you would let me offend you and offend you and offend you some more and you'd be "meek".
Grow up.
Try to live in the real world, at some point.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
"I'm just speaking the truth" is what every racist and bigot says. It used to be a "truth" among Christians that God created the races separate for a reason and therefore interracial marriages should be banned. It used to be a "truth" among Christians that blacks were "Hammites" and were therefore destined to lives of labor and servitude (a view that was recently expressed here by more than one member).

You are not on a secular forum where "all that matters is black lives, and no other"..... is taught..

This is a totally different WORLD from all that carnal chaos and lies.
Wake up !!

Do you think you can try to teach that gay sex, that the gay sex life... that God says is immoral, ...that if you come here and try to deny this, that you wont be bumped?
I agree that if one is going to join a Christian internet forum, one should expect to see bigotry and hatred. Such is the sad state of the faith.

See, a lot of unbelievers like you....TROLLS....want to come to a Christian community and offend and then say...>"see there, if you were a real Christian you would let me offend you and offend you and offend you some more and you'd be "meek".
Grow up.
In the real world, you and your fellow bigots are increasingly viewed as no different than your segregation-loving Christian predecessors.

Reactions: Giuliano

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This FORUM is a totally different WORLD from all that carnal chaos and lies.
Wake up !!

Grow up.

I am a serious, sincere Christian and have been for many, many years. I am also a regular participant on this forum, so your comments are about unbelieving trolls are meaningless.

It's obvious that your opinion about "gay sex life" has been formed by right-wing media and that you have forgotten about the Lord's command to love your neighbor. Matthew 22:34-40 says "Now when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they assembled together. And one of them, an expert in religious law, asked him a question to test him: “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” Jesus said to him, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

In case you haven't read it, John 3:14-18a says, "Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone [LGBTQs are not excluded] who believes in him may have eternal life.”

For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone [LGBTQs are no excluded] who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. The one [LGBTQs are not excluded] who believes in him is not condemned."

That is the real world, my friend, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: Stan B and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have 2 issues.

1.) you can quote me to try to explain what you are trying to say

2.) you can't understand me to begin with...

So, why are you talking to me?

Im not here to agree that "gay is ok".
Find someone that does so that you can get along with them, Giuliano.
Try , justadude. He'll agree with you.
Why am I talking to you? I was trying to correct you by citing the Scriptures. The Bible tells me to do that. It obviously didn't work. You have your opinions and don't care what the Bible says.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"I'm just speaking the truth" is what every racist and bigot says.

Let me give you some things to think about., justadude.

First, you are the one who says that you hang out with LGBTQs .... Now, do you see what you said?
You defined all these human beings by their sexuality, as if that is all they are....
You labeled them as a sexual type. " i know a lot of LGBTQs".
You did that.
I didnt.
See, i dont label people based on their sexual proclivity or their particular sexual lifestyle appetite obsession.
You do. And society does, as "Homosexual", means, according to society That the "alt sexual lifestyle" GAY person is defined by their sexuality, instead of by their humanity, or ethnic group.
So, you and society are blind to the PERSON's humanity, and so you label them according to their sexual orientation as if that is who they are and all they are..
But i dont do that..
You did.

You labeled me as a "bigot", simply because i told you that God does not accept any sexuality as moral or natural, that is not related to a man and a woman.
You need me to flex God's moral code in favor of "born this way", so that you can then perceive me as "loving".
Well, i would have to lie to you to do that, and im not going to lie to you.
You need to know how it is, so that you see God's perspective.

Now one more thing....
I see people as people. I dont see them as a type, as you do.
Im not you. I dont define a person by their sexuality, as you did. = LGBTQ.

And if you knew me in life, and not on a forum on a THREAD where you are trolling me, .. but instead if i know you, or your gay friends, or similar, i would not be the person with my finger in anyone's face.
But i also would not lie to you.
I would not see you as just gay, or whatever you are.... and i would not see your friends as just LGBTQ, XYZ, v2.0.
What i would do with you or what ive always done with people who are trapped in an alt sexual lifestyle, is offer them God's love and my understanding, yet, with moral clarity and honestly.
That's REAL LIFE. Thats how it works in real life if you deal with me.

But on a Thread, on a FORUM, where you are trolling, is a different situation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you pick and choose what passages in the New Testament you want to believe?

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mark 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

God does not offer Salvation to the worthy, He offers it to everyone as a Gift.
Also, you can't even begin to explain what the "reward" is, that Jesus is talking about.
So you post verses that are missing any context regarding the Blood Atonement.

Here is some help.
Never use any verse that is given before the Cross was raised to try to explain "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Do that 99% of the time, and you'll not be teaching works in place of Grace, as you are doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.