Putting the puzzle together. The beast is alive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

What have you done besides play the role of the accuser here lately? ...

Right, but when Jesus returns, isn't Satan going to be destroyed? If he is only bound for 1000 years, then what happens with him after that? Does he just fly away or hang out on earth? I understand the concept you all are providing, but it just seems contradictory to me that Christ is going to come to earth, rule with us for 1000 years free of Satan(Jews), but what happens after the 1000 years?

Bringing your racial hatred to light is NOT an accusation. It's an affront against GOD for which you will answer for.

Secondly, judging within the church is a requirement:

1 Corinthians 5:5

[sup]1[/sup] It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named[sup][[/sup][sup]a[/sup][sup]][/sup] among the Gentiles—that a man has his father’s wife! [sup]2[/sup] And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. [sup]3[/sup] For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. [sup]4[/sup] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, [sup]5[/sup] deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.[sup][[/sup][sup]b[/sup][sup]][/sup]

1 Timothy 1:20

[sup]18[/sup] This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, [sup]19[/sup] having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, [sup]20[/sup] of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.

And I repeat: As such, it's important to appreciate that sin (whether sexual or blaspheme) has it's consequences, -- including ~white supremacy~.

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Understand though, that the Jews of today, Ashkenazi and Sephardic alike, claim to be a race unique in their own. Not merely a religion that they adopted in 700 AD because they hated the thought of converting to Christianity, and they didn't like the strict regime of Islam.

Still doesn't matter, because God preserved a remnant of Judah in Jerusalem to our days. With the parable of the tares our Lord Jesus gave, there's two objects if you'll notice, one is the good wheat, and the other is the tares that appear as wheat. What you're concentrating on is only the tares, and not the good wheat (true Judah).

So just because there's been a creeping in of foreigners among Judah per their history, it still does not mean the word Jew applies only to the tares or to their religion of Judaism.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Still doesn't matter, because God preserved a remnant of Judah in Jerusalem to our days. With the parable of the tares our Lord Jesus gave, there's two objects if you'll notice, one is the good wheat, and the other is the tares that appear as wheat. What you're concentrating on is only the tares, and not the good wheat (true Judah).

So just because there's been a creeping in of foreigners among Judah per their history, it still does not mean the word Jew applies only to the tares or to their religion of Judaism.
it's hard to believe they could live among tares and not be tainted.
But Christ was calling his sheep out of Judea in 30ad.

KJV
1Th 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea (Ioudaia) are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:(Ioudaios = Judeans?)
1Th 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
it's hard to believe they could live among tares and not be tainted.
But Christ was calling his sheep out of Judea in 30ad.

KJV
1Th 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea (Ioudaia) are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:(Ioudaios = Judeans?)
1Th 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

See, that Scripture is a primary example by Paul of a portion of his brethren of the "house of Judah" that believed on Christ Jesus, apart from the "crept in unawares" that claimed to be of Judah, but were not. Yet don't we wrongly hear all too often ALL Israel of that time being made guilty of Christ's crucifixion?

I think it very possible that Apostle Paul well knew he was speaking to some 'tares' among Judah in situations like Acts 28. I would almost think that Paul was relying on their oath to truly be interested in following God, to include the strangers that were among them.

Anyway, what is Paul really showing by NOT pointing out the difference between the two baskets of figs in Acts 28, like he did in 1 Thess.2 Scripture? Instead, he simply quoted the Isaiah 28 Scripture, which is to both houses of Israel. I think Paul was indirectly showing us what Christ showed us in Matt.13 about the tares. Can't distinguish them, leave them alone.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
See, that Scripture is a primary example by Paul of a portion of his brethren of the "house of Judah" that believed on Christ Jesus, apart from the "crept in unawares" that claimed to be of Judah, but were not. Yet don't we wrongly hear all too often ALL Israel of that time being made guilty of Christ's crucifixion?

I think it very possible that Apostle Paul well knew he was speaking to some 'tares' among Judah in situations like Acts 28. I would almost think that Paul was relying on their oath to truly be interested in following God, to include the strangers that were among them.

Anyway, what is Paul really showing by NOT pointing out the difference between the two baskets of figs in Acts 28, like he did in 1 Thess.2 Scripture? Instead, he simply quoted the Isaiah 28 Scripture, which is to both houses of Israel. I think Paul was indirectly showing us what Christ showed us in Matt.13 about the tares. Can't distinguish them, leave them alone.
Also note how Christ told the apostles to go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel then later he told Paul in the spirit to flee from Judea for it wouldn't do him any good there.
It seems Christ called most of his sheep out of Judea and then told the others not to go there...

Acts 13:8-9. This tells about a Jew sorcerer Elymas, who opposed Paul when Paul was trying to make some, converts.
"Then Saul (Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him and said, O full of sublimity and mischief,
thou son of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"

Lucifers seed is connected with Babylon. His children have not filled the earth with many cities but instead became parasites among Jacobs seed and now they are pushing us towards NWO as they gained control.
Isa 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Isa 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD..

Jer 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
(LITV) How do you say, We are wise, and the Law of Jehovah is with us? Behold, the lying pen of the scribes has certainly worked deceit.

Isaac's ancient prophecy that Edom would someday throw off the yoke of his brother Jacob has been fulfilled
(Gen.27:35-40; 2Kgs.8:16-22; 2Chron.21:8-10).

They have unyoked themselves and are building a NWO.