• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know Russel Brand sounds intelligent and interesting, but he is lost spiritually. He is a Hindu and actually in the video you posted was relaying information from a physicist who follows Marish Mehesh Yogi teachings.
Even the Beatles caught on to his hypocrisy after they spent some time with him! (I forget what issues they brought up about him, money or sex with various women...?)
This consciousness he believes in is pantheism. "God I everything, the universal force, etc."
Here are quotes from Russell:
”As long as we prioritize material truths over spiritual truths we will live in tyranny because we are living an illusion” ~ Russell Brand

”I think that there is an infinite creative force that generates all consciousness and all matter and we are all connected and if you align yourself with this infinite creative force then you can be positive and you can be beautiful, I don’t think its a person or god , I don’t believe in any particular doctrine or dogma, only that humanity is connected.”

~ Russell Brand

This view conflicts with Christianity. So I wouldn't listen at all to his garb, even though he may entetaining and touch on some truth here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: grumix8

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
look at this. Liked it.

I have created a PowerPoint presentation going over some of my findings if you are interested...

Some of the topics covered are...

• Amber and the Electron
• Four Living Creatures and Four Forces of Nature
• Eyes as Electrons
• The High Priest Breastplate Standard Model
• Strange Matter Doorways
• Quantifying Spirit, Soul, and Body
• The Godhead Atom

Here is the Standard Model compared to the High Priest Breastplate...

Best wishes,
Base12