QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
lforrest said:
And cheating Peter has nothing to do with Acts 5:3,4
You say you want to be serious then your next complaints are rude and dismissive to those who are trying to help you...

You condemn yourself because you do not love the truth.
You have got to be kidding. Acts 5:3,4 "But peter said ananias,why hath satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost,and to keep back part of the price of the land?While it remained,was it not thine own?and after it was sold,was it not in thine own power?why hast concieved this thing in thine heart ?thou hast not lied to men but unto God.

now here is the verse for all to see.Please explain mr.moderator what you are talking about?maybe this verse is beyond my understanding.
Madad21 said:
Is this the best you can do?

Why dont you grow a pair mate... seriously

you say we are all clowning around.

But tell me Palaides, who can have a serious conversation with you? ......really who?

when all you do is talk crap.

Its gotten to pearls before swine now buddy.

Your just to irrational to realize it.
Stop with the personal attacks and lets get back to the debate.You have a mule with its tongue hanging out for an avatar .And you want to be taken seriously?

Answer this question for me.If Jesus is God,why are there 2 seperate entities in heaven,in both the book of Daniel and in revelations?
shturt678 said:
Thank you for caring Pelaides!

You dug yourself in so deep that all I can do is give you a good Christian hug, pray for you as you do care, and encourage you to respond only to one poster at a time until the dust settles. Also to encourage you, this is a very important thread because if Jesus wasn't God and man at that Cross He couldn't be a sacrifice for all the sins of the world including mine.

Have to run for now with my weekly hospital ministry, but will be back spending more time on the threads.

Old Jack
whoa jack! hospital ministry.it doesnt get any better than that.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Pelaides said:
Stop with the personal attacks and lets get back to the debate.
Pot calling kettle black

Pelaides said:
Floyd you are nothing but a cheerleader.

Yes Donkey Man.

Remember that,...No.... of course not

Pelaides said:
You have a mule with its tongue hanging out for an avatar .And you want to be taken seriously?

Your the only one hung up on my donkey picture, are you usually this shallow?.......oh. hang on dont answer that.

Well at least my avatar doesnt show that Im ..."In the dark"

Pelaides said:
Answer this question for me.If Jesus is God,why are there 2 seperate entities in heaven,in both the book of Daniel and in revelations?

Only a complete fool insults a person and then demands they give an answer.

Why palaides would you listen if I told you???,

or would I be wasting my time, huh? well??

See palaides, this is a Christianity forum,
A Christian is awake to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and believes the Son when he says I and the Father are One.

Why should I defend what we all believe and know is true to someone who absolutely doesn't want to know???.

Even to the point your arguments become utterly absurd.

otherwise shouldn't your posts be in the "Unauthordox forum?"

why are you even still aloud to carry on like this??

Pelaides said:
whoa jack! hospital ministry.it doesnt get any better than that.

:eek: Wow....your really going to be condescending to the only person here that still has any time for you. :blink:

I can see why you and purity got on so well,

We have all tried reaching out to you, your foolish take on doctrine is painfully obvious, you even manifest the attitude of many completely inane blind just like you.

I truly pray you wake up before its too late.

Im out

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Pelaides said:
You have got to be kidding. Acts 5:3,4 "But peter said ananias,why hath satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost,and to keep back part of the price of the land?While it remained,was it not thine own?and after it was sold,was it not in thine own power?why hast concieved this thing in thine heart ?thou hast not lied to men but unto God.

now here is the verse for all to see.Please explain mr.moderator what you are talking about?maybe this verse is beyond my understanding.
Mr. moderator's job here is primarily to keep the peace. I have no more authority with scripture than the other Christians that visit here, so I don't see what your getting at by calling attention to my title...

Nevertheless you don't appear to be ready for the meat of the word yet, as evidenced by the worldly way your conducting yourself.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Pacing back and forth.......ya know Jack Benny style..............Hmmmmmmmmmm....thinkin what to say...

Honey...............dinners ready.........RANDOR........get your butt in here!!!

ahhhhh comin dear.......

Pelaides.................Boy did you get lucky on this one. :D

RANDOR.....................I'm comin........

After all we are having ribs...........Yum!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
lforrest said:
Mr. moderator's job here is primarily to keep the peace. I have no more authority with scripture than the other Christians that visit here, so I don't see what your getting at by calling attention to my title...

Nevertheless you don't appear to be ready for the meat of the word yet, as evidenced by the worldly way your conducting yourself.
Well said.
Floyd.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Madad21 said:
Pot calling kettle black

Remember that,...No.... of course not

Your the only one hung up on my donkey picture, are you usually this shallow?.......oh. hang on dont answer that.

Well at least my avatar doesnt show that Im ..."In the dark"

Only a complete fool insults a person and then demands they give an answer.

Why palaides would you listen if I told you???,

or would I be wasting my time, huh? well??

See palaides, this is a Christianity forum,
A Christian is awake to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and believes the Son when he says I and the Father are One.

Why should I defend what we all believe and know is true to someone who absolutely doesn't want to know???.

Even to the point your arguments become utterly absurd.

otherwise shouldn't your posts be in the "Unauthordox forum?"

why are you even still aloud to carry on like this??

:eek: Wow....your really going to be condescending to the only person here that still has any time for you. :blink:

I can see why you and purity got on so well,

We have all tried reaching out to you, your foolish take on doctrine is painfully obvious, you even manifest the attitude of many completely inane blind djust like you.

I truly pray you wake up before its too late.

Im out
I did not start this debate i am just participating in it,If you are ready to throw in the towel then just say so.
lforrest said:

Look mr.moderator i have been pulling punches with you for fear of being banned.You need to step aside and let us have a fair debate.You are supposed to be impartial,which you are not.I have been reading the word of God probaly longer than you have been on this earth,so their is nothing you can teach me.
RANDOR said:
Pacing back and forth.......ya know Jack Benny style..............Hmmmmmmmmmm....thinkin what to say...

Honey...............dinners ready.........RANDOR........get your butt in here!!!

ahhhhh comin dear.......

Pelaides.................Boy did you get lucky on this one. :D

RANDOR.....................I'm comin........

After all we are having ribs...........Yum!
Yeah i got them on the ropes,Im waiting for a response so i can knock them out.I like turkey wings better than ribs.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Pelaides said:
I did not start this debate i am just participating in it,If you are ready to throw in the towel then just say so.

Look mr.moderator i have been pulling punches with you for fear of being banned.You need to step aside and let us have a fair debate.You are supposed to be impartial,which you are not.I have been reading the word of God probaly longer than you have been on this earth,so their is nothing you can teach me.

Yeah i got them on the ropes,Im waiting for a response so i can knock them out.I like turkey wings better than ribs.
There is something very wrong with your attitude and approach!
If you were a Christian you would not want to "knock them out"!
What is your motive; to learn; contribute; or cause trouble?
If you won't answer these questions; you will not be able to debate here; only argue for a limited period!
At present, you have all the marks of one of Satan's counterfeit Christians; who are planted all over the world.
Many of my brothers in the Lord are not aware of you/these people because they have been badly taught; but you may be able to do that for us?

I expect you not to answer these points; because they will expose you; I think you will either be abusive; evasive ; or in some way aggressively obnoxious!
Floyd.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Floyd said:
There is something very wrong with your attitude and approach!
If you were a Christian you would not want to "knock them out"!
What is your motive; to learn; contribute; or cause trouble?
If you won't answer these questions; you will not be able to debate here; only argue for a limited period!
At present, you have all the marks of one of Satan's counterfeit Christians; who are planted all over the world.
Many of my brothers in the Lord are not aware of you/these people because they have been badly taught; but you may be able to do that for us?

I expect you not to answer these points; because they will expose you; I think you will either be abusive; evasive ; or in some way aggressively obnoxious!
Floyd.
This is a DEBATE ,they have these on alot of the religion forums on the internet.And i will tell you something.You guys are the sorriest people i have ever debated.The Catholics on another forum put up a better fight than you guys.And alot of you here claim to have the Holy Spirit.

And no i am not a demon if you devoted more of your time to Bible study you would know this.And how are you,somebody new to this forum going to stop me from posting?If you want to know about me you can visit my profile,and see all my past posts and topics.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Pelaides said:
How old are you Pelaides? How long have you been reading the Bible?
I think lforrest is being remarkably restrained with you. I would have banned your butt a long time ago. He is a mod so he does what he is supposed to do based on the rules of this site. If you want uncontested debate then create your own site.
FYI, I am 60 and have been reading and studying the Bible for over 43 years now.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Pelaides said:
This is a DEBATE ,they have these on alot of the religion forums on the internet.And i will tell you something.You guys are the sorriest people i have ever debated.The Catholics on another forum put up a better fight than you guys.And alot of you here claim to have the Holy Spirit.

And no i am not a demon if you devoted more of your time to Bible study you would know this.And how are you,somebody new to this forum going to stop me from posting?If you want to know about me you can visit my profile,and see all my past posts and topics.
Pelaides..................you got spunk...I'll give ya that.
All we are trying to tell ya is.................we drive a Mercedes............and you want to take that away and drive your 64 volkswagon which runs on 2 cylinders.
It will never happen.
We have found the fishin hole with all the trout.............but you want us to fish in the irrigation ditches behing the septic fields.

And just one more thing..............................you are being taught
We have been shown..............and shown by Christ Himself................and I mean that literally.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo....until you meet Christ yourself...............you will always think your volkswagon is the cream of the crop.
:)
Now.......................please tell us why what you have is better than what we have.
You are not seeling your product very well.

We are all ears................please tell us why we should follow you.

I've told you many many many many times what we have for you..............whatcha gotz for us?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013

Pelaides said:
Okay, lets do this, why not.

Can you please give me the specific scriptures you are referencing in you above statement please Pelaides.
I need to know so I can see from which particular sources you are informing your reasoning.
Thank you

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring!

Although at the lowest paygrade, always like to have a topic with subs so my pea brain can sprout. Title: "Jesus Christ" = before and after the Cross in light of when God gives to Jesus in his human nature, for example, Rev.1:1 (name) "Jesus Christ" which always designates him accourding to his earthly life, and to his office that was accomplished by means of his human nature, that is, not give to the Son in His divine nature? So far are we O.K. with his human nature?

Old loser Jack

btw head's up, I've been known to lose the debate where our Lord wins.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Jack....ya aint no loser.....................you be the child of God............A winner............in His eyes...and ours!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:
Jack....ya aint no loser.....................you be the child of God............A winner............in His eyes...and ours!
Thank you for your response!

Only in the last 5 or so years have I not provoked our Lord where I've really tried to cut down offending him, that is, waaay late in my Christian walk - horrors! Late bloomer - idiot! You got it! The only chance I have is the last will be first, and ICor.1:27 - our Lord picked out 'fools' too? Letting alone losing the anchor and chain, and almost the whole boat - lol with you now, but not back then.

Old dragging his feet Jack

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The faith we have is foolishness in the eyes of the world, because we trust in what we don't see. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the second birth, the indwelling of the Spirit, the handling of serpents, and that Jesus is the true God and eternal life!

Wow, that's a lot of fun for only assembling a short list.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
lforrest said:
The faith we have is foolishness in the eyes of the world, because we trust in what we don't see. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the second birth, the indwelling of the Spirit, the handling of serpents, and that Jesus is the true God and eternal life!

Wow, that's a lot of fun for only assembling a short list.
I like your comments here Iforrest.
May I ask what you meant by the comment "handling of serpents"?
Floyd.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Floyd said:
I like your comments here Iforrest.
May I ask what you meant by the comment "handling of serpents"?
Floyd.
Its a reference to Mark 16:18, which I believe relates to the casting out of demons. It is an example of something that seems foolish to those who think they don't exist, no meaning beyond that is intended.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
lforrest said:
Its a reference to Mark 16:18, which I believe relates to the casting out of demons. It is an example of something that seems foolish to those who think they don't exist, no meaning beyond that is intended.
I agree Forrest; I was concerned that you were one of those that handle snakes as a demo. of their now power; similar to Paul on Malta.
thanks your quick reply.
Floyd.

B

brakelite

As far as Pelaides is concerned, I really think its time to shake the dust from off your keyboards and stop casting your wisdom before he who has no desire nor love for truth. There is no soil there fit for sowing, it is poisoned with falsehood and lies. And when good sound reasoned arguments are met with nothing but obtuse and cryptic responses of no value or meaning, its time to take your leave.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
brakelite said:
As far as Pelaides is concerned, I really think its time to shake the dust from off your keyboards and stop casting your wisdom before he who has no desire nor love for truth. There is no soil there fit for sowing, it is poisoned with falsehood and lies. And when good sound reasoned arguments are met with nothing but obtuse and cryptic responses of no value or meaning, its time to take your leave.
100% agree Brake.
Floyd.