QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am not going to let you bully me with your words just because you can ban me.

I will take it to the spirit realm. There you have no ban or delete button. Besides I can post here anytime I so desire.

And there is nothing you can do about it. So I will stand up to you on here when you lie abut my character on here.

And of a truth...you really do not want to go down that road with me. You will lose. Far far far more than it is worth to you to even try. So
now I have made my position to you perfectly clear. Please do not slander me again on here.
Thewordofknowledge,
if you do not wish to abide by our forum rules, fine... just move along because we want people here who are respectful toward others....and please don't threaten me with the "spiritual realm" stuff. I am a prayer warrior. It's one of my ministries dear one ;)

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
Thewordofknowledge,
if you do not wish to abide by our forum rules, fine... just move along because we want people here who are respectful toward others....and please don't threaten me with the "spiritual realm" stuff. I am a prayer warrior. It's one of my ministries dear one ;)
I'm pretty sure his spirit realm is not the same one you function in Angela. :) Your's is white, his is... well, not white.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Angelina said:
Hmmm...thank you guys [Madad21 & StanJ] for your input. Y'all did your best.

Blessings!!!
Ha ha, not us mate, they dont seem to last long when big Sis Angelina is watching, nobodys getting away with anything!!

KIWI HARD!

STRENGTH IN THE LORD!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not hard at all bro....I just abide the forum rules and hope others will do the same. It would make for a better, closer knit community of believers :)

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
I'm not hard at all bro....I just abide the forum rules and hope others will do the same. It would make for a better, closer knit community of believers :)
No you're not, and I am kinda happy the weirdo is gone.

JT Conners

Aug 17, 2014
Angelina said:
Thewordofknowledge,
You were warned. You are nothing, but a worthless idiot, who's father is the devil. You opened the door.
Now we are through it. You will never ever get rid of what we put upon you. it will be with you all the days of your life.

When you cry to God because of this, be sure and tell Him, Stephen sent you. He knows me. I am His Champion.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Thewordofknowledge,

I see your still on the same path of destruction with you unrepentant, unrenewed soul. You must continue on with your sanctification brother or you will quickly go off path and think that you are a prophet for God but in reality, you are just a wayward soul who is using the occult realm to do your bidding. I will pray for your deliverance but you must walk the walk with God on your own...

Blessings from God and peace! xox

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
StanJ said:
You shoulda seen the one he left in my inbox. Guy needs meds or deliverance...maybe both!
C'mon Stan lets be honest you probably get at least 8 of those letters a week :p

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Madad21 said:
C'mon Stan lets be honest you probably get at least 8 of those letters a week :p
LOL...funny enough no. Apparently his was a prophetic message for me about something or other but I stopped reading it about a sentence in and deleted it. Prophecy is meant for the corporate church and setting, NOT for a private message on a forum from an anonymous kook!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
StanJ said:
LOL...funny enough no. Apparently his was a prophetic message for me about something or other but I stopped reading it about a sentence in and deleted it. Prophecy is meant for the corporate church and setting, NOT for a private message on a forum from an anonymous kook!
yeah I got one too, I thought we may have all got the same one, but maybe he really went all out and did one up for each of us.

WDJD

Sep 15, 2014
findingmyfaith1 said:
Why do you believe Jesus is God, when you can read
word for word in the Book of Numbers,

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Do you believe this or is this a lie?
1. Jesus was a man.
2. Jesus was a son of man.

Is everything in this verse from the Bible...TRUE?
Yes or no?

Please do not write me back giving me your theories or doctrine

or explanations of your opinions or theories of your explanations.

Just answer the questions
I presented to you as they are written.
Exodus 3:4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

Is God a bush? God is not a man or a bush, but if he wanted to could he manifest himself through these things?

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Abeliever

Oct 11, 2014
New York State USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the op is gone, I don't think I need to put my opinions in. But I want to.

This is a good example of taking something out of context. It can also be said that when God made this statement, Jesus had not yet become the son of man.
I will admit God used some strange terminology in the OT especially where prophesies were concerned. I also think it's fair to say the ancient peoples were not just stubborn, but possibly stupid too. I looked up Numbers 23 and read the entire prophesy. God was making the point that He's not a human and doesn't need to lie. God then reiterates this by saying He's not a son of a human who needs to repent. This is simply how God phrased things back then. To take those few words out of the context God said them in, and use them to try and disprove Jesus was both God and man, isn't even worthy of a response. I know from my years as a Christian that people who are bent on not believing God is real, can't be convinced with any words. Only God can change the minds of people like the oper.

Abeliever

Oct 11, 2014
New York State USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
Welcome Abeliever....you`ll find taking things out of context is pretty normal for some on forums like this.
Hi, StanJ, taking things out of context is common every where. It's a sad truth. But in this case it's a blatant reason why the op asked such as absurd question.

Thank's for welcoming me to the board.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Abeliever said:
Hi, StanJ, taking things out of context is common every where. It's a sad truth. But in this case it's a blatant reason why the op asked such as absurd question.

Thank's for welcoming me to the board.
and pretty much why he was rebuked and banned.

My pleasure.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
findingmyfaith1 said:
Why do you believe Jesus is God, when you can read
word for word in the Book of Numbers,

Do you believe this or is this a lie?
1. Jesus was a man.
2. Jesus was a son of man.

Is everything in this verse from the Bible...TRUE?
Yes or no?

Please do not write me back giving me your theories or doctrine

or explanations of your opinions or theories of your explanations.

Just answer the questions
I presented to you as they are written.
I believe Jesus is God, because he told me he is God. Also so does the written Word of God tells us Jesus is God.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Johnlove said:
I believe Jesus is God, because he told me he is God. Also so does the written Word of God tells us Jesus is God.
Numbers is saying: Unlike a man, God does not lie and He always keeps His word.

John_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And the Spirit of God dwelt in the body (container) of Christ on earth.

Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Hi everyone, I am an old member and being reinvited to visit this forum.

I am a non-trin but I will not debate, I know you don't accept no matter what non-trins has to say. Debating trinity is meaningless and waste of time.

I just like to voice my opinion reading trinity believers comments.

Jesus clearly states about Himself: He is Son of God and Savior of the world. He also says His Father is greater than
He. He was given authority to be His followers' Lord by His Father. He did not give that power to Himself. He also
says He cannot do anything on His own.

There are many of Jesus' clear statement about God and His own identify.

Trinity is man-made doctrine; dismissing so many of Jesus' own word.

thank you,

blessings.

PS, no I am not a JW. I don't belong to any organization or denomination.