[Question]about eating blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
why disgusting? and what is proper? slice the neck and pour the blood on the ground then cover it with dust what's next? next is there will still be blood on that corpse
It smells rotten, even when cooked.

Cook and eat it.

Most of the blood drains out, it is impossible to get it all.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cook and eat it.

That's right. Jews soak meat in water and also use salt to remove more of the blood. Big salt crystals work better than the smaller kind you find in table salt. While it is impossible to get it all out, you can make an effort to get out what can be gotten out.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

Cook and eat it.

yes it smells gross but you still eat it when cooked i bet we also smells rotten when we peel our skin off

yes or is it really impossible in ancient times to drain all blood?

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think, its all about our healthy. As we know the blood is the medium of all bacteria and disease flow inside the body of all living because the blood itself are flow through a liver. If we eat blood then we take a risk of being get sick if we don't properly pick the healthy source of animal to eat, because the bacteria could spread in the bloodstream of every living creature in this planet. This one of example of a man from thailand get amputate his two legs because consuming blood full of Streptococcus bacteria.
I think this bacteria is the main factor of altering our brain and caused an error in our desire like the lust of animal. No wonder GAS type A Streptococcus also responds and may growth driven by EMF wave of cellular phones or Wifi, that will caused a multiply the growth of this kind of bacteria in all living thing. Bible already told that to save us from the result of an unhealthy food, so that God wants you to worship him out of trouble with any kind of suffering in your life.
Since old covenant, bible had already warned us about unclean animal of the wild.

Leviticus 11:7
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he chews not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes it smells gross but you still eat it when cooked i bet we also smells rotten when we peel our skin off

yes or is it really impossible in ancient times to drain all blood?
I believe those laws were given for health. Remember they didn't have refrigerators. Meat can be preserved in other ways, but too much blood causes bacteria to bring rot more quickly.
In a dry climate, you can allow the carcass to hang in the shade longer than you would expect, because the surface kinda glazes over. I think you would be surprised how aged some if thier meat was.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
What if bacteria itself was the devil's minion ?
And what if the devil cannot tempted any mankind if there is no bacteria inside our body ?
Because bible had said that the enemy put a poison in our life before we were awake (Matthew 13:24-30).
As we see how bacteria are resistant to many kind of medicine or anti biotic and they can adapt to reject the new vaccine. Let's take a look at the verse Isaiah 66:24 & Mark 9:43-48. The worms doesn't die at high temperature of flames, and so did with bacteria.
Does all the sins & sin nature of our body came from bacteria ?
That's why God told us to guard our body as a jar/temple of Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:18-20).
If bacteria are controllable with the sound wave, so does with the human body which has a bacteria in it. This is why the evil spirit which caused Saul in trouble were cured when David played an instrument (1 Samuel 16:14-23).
The curses of Egyptian in the day of Moses was also related with algae bacteria when the nile turns into red.

Research documents of bacteria behaviour related to any frequency of sound wave :
- wave effect on bacteria - Google Search

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I believe those laws were given for health. Remember they didn't have refrigerators. Meat can be preserved in other ways, but too much blood causes bacteria to bring rot more quickly.
In a dry climate, you can allow the carcass to hang in the shade longer than you would expect, because the surface kinda glazes over. I think you would be surprised how aged some if thier meat was.
even if it's for health it is still written we still need to follow

everyone has time we will still die in this lifetime

i don't think the physical body is more important than his word

i am not complaining or against his word i am just trying to study it because i am confused as to what to exactly do trying to figure out wgat exactly it by your opinions

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
What if bacteria itself was the devil's minion ?
And what if the devil cannot tempted any mankind if there is no bacteria inside our body ?
Because bible had said that the enemy put a poison in our life before we were awake (Matthew 13:24-30).
As we see how bacteria are resistant to many kind of medicine or anti biotic and they can adapt to reject the new vaccine. Let's take a look at the verse Isaiah 66:24 & Mark 9:43-48. The worms doesn't die at high temperature of flames, and so did with bacteria.
Does all the sins & sin nature of our body came from bacteria ?
That's why God told us to guard our body as a jar/temple of Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:18-20).
If bacteria are controllable with the sound wave, so does with the human body which has a bacteria in it. This is why the evil spirit which caused Saul in trouble were cured when David played an instrument (1 Samuel 16:14-23).
The curses of Egyptian in the day of Moses was also related with algae bacteria when the nile turns into red.

Research documents of bacteria behaviour related to any frequency of sound wave :
- wave effect on bacteria - Google Search
what if you are wrong xD

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
what if you are wrong xD
Its only my opinion :p:D.
Our body should be kept healthy, if we eat unhealthy food that caused us sick we made ourselves guilty of not taking care of.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (NET)
Now may the God of peace himself make you completely holy and may your spirit and soul and body be kept entirely blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not complaining or against his word i am just trying to study it because i am confused as to what to exactly do trying to figure out wgat exactly it by your opinions

Why is this so difficult to understand! "It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, it is what precedes from the heart - that is what defiles a man."

Eat anything, even eat shit, and God will not deem it a sin. The body is made of dust and to dust it will return. There is nothing that anyone can do to purify the soul by purifying the body. Eat and drink anything, "but do all in moderation".

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would add that this issue of eating blood is moot. Today, the greater question is about wearing masks due to covid. I would encourage all to follow the teaching of Paul - If anyone is offended by your not wearing a mask, than wear a mask so as not to offend others and thereby cause them to sin. The same is true of blood; if your brother is offended by the eating of blood, then do not eat blood when you are in the presence of that person.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Its only my opinion :p:D.
Our body should be kept healthy, if we eat unhealthy food that caused us sick we made ourselves guilty of not taking care of.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (NET)
Now may the God of peace himself make you completely holy and may your spirit and soul and body be kept entirely blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
and it is written do not take a foolish action that will make you perish before the time comes

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Why is this so difficult to understand! "It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, it is what precedes from the heart - that is what defiles a man."
because when did blood considered a food in the ancient times that is written in the word of God?

christ said that because his apostles did not washed their hands before eating
Eat anything, even eat shit, and God will not deem it a sin.
when did shit became a food can you see anything that is written in the word of God that shit is food?

to begin with blood is not food because it was already written since the beginning not to eat it and so it is not food at all christ probably has not eaten blood but probably has eaten blood from the meat if he has eaten meat not just bread

oh so that's the answer lol just follow christ i guess that is enough to pour the corpse blood on the ground and forget the blood in the meat

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I would add that this issue of eating blood is moot. Today, the greater question is about wearing masks due to covid. I would encourage all to follow the teaching of Paul - If anyone is offended by your not wearing a mask, than wear a mask so as not to offend others and thereby cause them to sin. The same is true of blood; if your brother is offended by the eating of blood, then do not eat blood when you are in the presence of that person.
that's also what amadeus has said
i am actually debating right now qwq even though i did say i do not want to but i needed answers and so it was answered i think

has christ eaten any meat?

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when did shit became a food can you see anything that is written in the word of God that shit is food?

Of course, shit is not a food. I am making a point. You cannot sin by eating anything - including shit (an extreme example, to make my point). If your eyes like looking at women's butts, and you do not manage your eyes - that is a sin. If you believe the other political party deserves to be punished - that is a sin. If you judge others because they worship on Saturday rather than Sunday - that is a sin. If you resist evil (i.e., use violence to protect your home or family) - that is a sin. But, eating blood is not a sin.