Question about the whore of babylon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Late comer to open the forum. So please excuse me if I say something that already well said.

Taking a roman religion became Catholicism. Look at their titles, garb and more in history.

The antichrist is the return of a godking belief. The capital of his religion and kingdom is Rome.

Also study the identity of the Ten Toes.

Since I have my own web site of will not be spending a lot of time here. Just kicking in some food for thought.

Andrew Kind

Oct 14, 2018
Allentown
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You have given a negative connotation.

So....now expound with your positive claims, eh?

Whose "word" do you claim the "text of the Bible is" ?

Do you believe in thee Lord God Almighty?

And IF SO, do you believe He has revealed any of HIS own words to mankind?

I know that Christians think the bible is the word of god

Andrew Kind

Oct 14, 2018
Allentown
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Since you accept that, why do you not accept the exact answer I gave in video format? Shorter than me typing it all out again to you.

I watched the faces of Rome video and I find it to be mostly speculation with very little fact and even if the "guns and prison cells" story is true it proves nothing, YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE

B

brakelite

@Andrew Kind . Okay, so you think that by coming here and trying to 'trick' us into admitting some false premise regarding the identity of Babylon, this will 'prove' all of Revelation false and thus the Bible false??? If we were all idiots, then perhaps in your mind such a tactic may prove worthwhile, however, there are many here who have for decades studied many aspects of this topic, and despite having slightly different views, we, along with Bible students from past centuries, still accept the Bible as the word of God. In fact, many have taken it upon themselves to do precisely what you are attempting, and have come to the opposite conclusion and have themselves become Christians. Maybe that is why you are terrified. That you will discover that the truth isn't what you really want, or are looking for.
As I said on a previous post. Babylon the Great is the final manifestation of an entity, born of Satan, that has existed for 5000 years. Certain characteristics that belong exclusively to her have been handed down from generation to generation, from nation to nation, from empire to empire, until today, in her final grand attempt to take on Jesus and His people, will manifest as a global church/state union ...and unless you take a deliberate decision to join with Christ against her, then you will be destroyed along with everyone else who stubbornly refuses to "keep the commandments of God and have the faith and testimony of Jesus". Revelation 12:17 & Revelation 14:12

D

Dave L

I have a new question,,was jezebel from revelation 2 always a false prophetess or was she once a devoted follover of god
Jezebel, Ahab's wife in the OT, was always rotten to the core. And she is probably a symbol of false prophets (many today) among the true believers.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am NEVER going to become christian

If you don't want to be a Christian and you clearly lie, then why try and prove the Bible wrong? Sounds like you're trying to ease a troubled conscience to justify running from God by the way you demand answers. Deep down you know the Bible is right or else you wouldn't be on a mission to disprove it; you would just go on your merry way ignoring it.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jezebel, Ahab's wife in the OT, was always rotten to the core. And she is probably a symbol of false prophets (many today) among the true believers.

I’m sure all these responses here are good...but I am 95% sure this person is no longer a member of this Site. So you are all “talking to” a ghost here....:)

But, maybe you all knew that when you wrote to him. ...

Reactions: Dave L and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I’m sure all these responses here are good...but I am 95% sure this person is no longer a member of this Site. So you are all “talking to” a ghost here....:)

But, maybe you all knew that when you wrote to him. ...
Sometimes to know who is who; but I guess the broad range of posts can often give an idea of the outlook of a person.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If you don't want to be a Christian and you clearly lie, then why try and prove the Bible wrong? Sounds like you're trying to ease a troubled conscience to justify running from God by the way you demand answers. Deep down you know the Bible is right or else you wouldn't be on a mission to disprove it; you would just go on your merry way ignoring it.
In the end all we can do is point people to the Scriptures, prayerfully...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whores are people who prostitute themselves for money. Anyone can play the whore of Babylon.....trying to label one person or organization as The Whore of Babylon seems to be a good way to check a box and then, after breathing a sigh of relief that we do no qualify, either through our own actions or by association, prouding work our own corner.....

Reactions: Helen