Question for non-JW's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I often think the same about you since all you can say is "I am born again" with no real idea as to what it means, apart from the airy fairy descriptions you give. What is the purpose of being "born again" ? Why did God choose you? What will be the point of it if you cant tell us why you were chosen apart from the fact that you believe you are? You can't even tell me what God's Kingdom is, and yet our commission from Jesus is to preach and teach about it....(Matt 24:14)

I gave you God’s word..unfortunately you aren’t understanding it.
And what you post is YOUR personal understanding....we both can't be right.....so who is in for a surprise at the end of the day?
Jesus will let us both know.....won't he?

Everything I post is scriptural.
Is there no purpose to being "born again" except the feeling that you are? That is what makes no sense to me.

Yes, but again you evade the questions.....what is the reason for God to choose some from among mankind as "firstfruits" and take them to heaven? (Rev 14:1-5) If you don't know, then I can only assume that you are misled.

Please give us the reason why God chose some humans to go to heaven, when he designed us to live on this beautifully prepared earth? Was Adam ever told about heaven and hell? If not, why not?

And herein lies the dilemma.....because what I say makes no sense to you, yet it is all scripturally backed.....can you really assume that you can't be the one in error, in spite of the fact that you are the one with no answers for anything?

Nothing you say is scriptural....a JW is a cult ...a dangerous cult and is in grave danger.
What do you think Christendom is? It is one gigantic man made "cult", if you want to use that definition....all based on the teachings of men. These men have an agenda and satan is the sower promoting of all the "weeds" of his false religion.

When the Pharisees were accusing Jesus of blasphemy....who were the real blasphemers? Did they believe that they were? Or was Jesus just a trouble making "cult leader" who needed to be exposed and silenced?

Yes, but did Nicodemus ever get the message? The Bible does not say that he ever became a believer. He came to Jesus on the quiet because he didn't want the Jews to think he was a traitor. Fear of man is a snare. It took courage in that environment to be "different."

You are quite correct in saying that only those chosen by God can be "born again"....but the genuinely "born again" know exactly what their choosing means and they already know before their resurrection what role they will play in the Kingdom of God....since you appear to be absolutely clueless, apart from your oft quoted verses....I am left to question the validity of your claim.

There is no doubt in my mind that God chooses his "saints" and has, by his spirit conveyed to these ones the reason for their choosing.
I have yet to hear any reasons at all as to what your "born again" status will mean in the big scheme of things....it appears that you don't have a big picture at all, but are simply staring at a few small pieces in one corner of the box.
Again....this is all your own understanding of what God’s word is saying.

A JW....is a false teaching.....period.

The word of God says, we must be Born Again.......I don’t want any more discussion with a JW..

Your words make absolutely NO sense to me as a Born Again......JW are false teachers.....God’s word says you must be Born Again...his word does not say you must be a JW.....

All that you have written above...has got absolutely NOTHING to do with a Born Again.....you are just going through the History of the Bible in your own strength/ understanding and it shows.

None of my questions to you were answered.

Why...because they were the word of God.....which you cannot deny.

You said I throw around the words Born Again and I will continue to preach the word of God.

We must be Baptised in the Spirit, then we are Born Again..then we see the Kingdom of God.

That is the Living word of God.

JW is a cult and a leadership unto themselves....thank God they don’t knock on our doors anymore....pushing their false doctrine onto others.

When Jesus says to Nicodemus you must be Born Again.

Why wasn’t he understanding Jesus teaching?

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I gave you God’s word..unfortunately you aren’t understanding it.

Nothing you say is scriptural....a JW is a cult ...a dangerous cult and is in grave danger.

Again....this is all your own understanding of what God’s word is saying.

A JW....is a false teaching.....period.

The word of God says, we must be Born Again.......I don’t want any more discussion with a JW..

Your words make absolutely NO sense to me as a Born Again......JW are false teachers.....God’s word says you must be Born Again...his word does not say you must be a JW.....

All that you have written above...has got absolutely NOTHING to do with a Born Again.....you are just going through the History of the Bible in your own strength/ understanding and it shows.

None of my questions to you were answered.

Why...because they were the word of God.....which you cannot deny.

You said I throw around the words Born Again and I will continue to preach the word of God.

We must be Baptised in the Spirit, then we are Born Again..then we see the Kingdom of God.

That is the Living word of God.

JW is a cult and a leadership unto themselves....thank God they don’t knock on our doors anymore....pushing their false doctrine onto others.
Second verse same as the first.....repeating the same thing over and over just robs you of any credibility.
You clearly have no big picture which means that you have not studied the Bible as a whole....you appear to be without any knowledge as to what any of it means in the big scheme of things......that to me is quite sad as Peter said..."But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have"....
So far you have given me no reasons.....just empty statements that don't mean a great deal if you cant explain them.

You just keep to your beliefs and I'll keep to mine.....and we will see what comes out in the wash....shall we?

You will never be able to say "no one told me".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Second verse same as the first.....repeating the same thing over and over just robs you of any credibility.
You clearly have no big picture which means that you have not studied the Bible as a whole....you appear to be without any knowledge as to what any of it means in the big scheme of things......that to me is quite sad as Peter said..."But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have"....
So far you have given me no reasons.....just empty statements that don't mean a great deal if you cant explain them.

You just keep to your beliefs and I'll keep to mine.....and we will see what comes out in the wash....shall we?

You will never be able to say "no one told me".
You keep repeating the same old same old.

You must be Baptised in the Spirit, then you are in the Kingdom of God.

Being in God’s Kingdom is to Glorify him.....not you and your Bible knowledge...you can’t work for your salvation?

The Holy Spirit guides His Children through his Living word....his words are what we feast on.

Not on our own knowledge, that JW feast on....

A Born Again walks in the Spirit, we are being made into the image of Jesus....we bear his fruit???

Romans 8:9-11​

King James Version​

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

.???

Romans

Previous Chapter

Rom.8​

[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
[17] And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
[18] For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
[19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
[20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
[21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
[23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
[24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
[25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aunty Jane

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You clearly have no big picture which means that you have not studied the Bible as a whole
So tell me....why wasn’t Nicodemus understanding Jesus words, when he said you must be Born Again?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So tell me....why wasn’t Nicodemus understanding Jesus words, when he said you must be Born Again?
Maybe because he was not "born again".......waddyurekon?

You don't have to be "born again" for God's spirit to direct you. All the pre-Christian men and women of faith mentioned in the Bible, never had that experience and didn't even know that it was possible. It wasn't until after Christ came and laid down his life, that his disciples understood what he had been trying to tell them. Only after the outpouring of holy spirit at Pentecost, did they get a full understanding of what he taught about the Kingdom of God. How it "comes" and what it will accomplish that is "good news" for all people.
How do we know that? Because as he was ascending to heaven, this disciples asked Jesus if he was restoring the kingdom to Israel at that time? (Acts 1:6) If they had understood the full nature of their calling, they would not have asked such a question, according to their 'Jewish' understanding about the Kingdom being set up on earth. This is why your scenario breaks down. You have no knowledge of God's Kingdom apart from the "feeling" that it supposedly gives you.

The choosing of those anointed with God's spirit, was what Paul referred to as "the heavenly calling" (Heb 3:1) and since Paul also indicated that not all Christians would be "called" to be "saints" (holy ones) we can see that there has to be a reason why some were given this "calling" and not others.

1 Cor 1:2.....Paul wrote...."to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones, (saints) together with all those everywhere who are calling on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:"

So there are two distinct groups of Christians mentioned here....those "saints" who have a role in heaven, and others who will enjoy a different role on earth.

If you have such an anointing with God's spirit, how is it that you don't know these things? Why doesn't Christendom know and teach the truth? Because they never had it to begin with.....hence Jesus rejects those he "never knew". (Matt 7:21-23)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe because he was not "born again".......waddyurekon?

Which means what exactly?...what does Born Again mean?

Does the Holy Spirit guide you through the Bible, or does your leader do that, who leads him, if he’s not Born Again?

You don't have to be "born again" for God's spirit to direct you.

Without the Spirit of God, you are not his....scriptural....
All the pre-Christian men and women of faith mentioned in the Bible, never had that experience and didn't even know that it was possible. It wasn't until after Christ came and laid down his life, that his disciples understood what he had been trying to tell them. Only after the outpouring of holy spirit at Pentecost, did they get a full understanding of what he taught about the Kingdom of God. How it "comes" and what it will accomplish that is "good news" for all people.
How do we know that? Because as he was ascending to heaven, this disciples asked Jesus if he was restoring the kingdom to Israel at that time? (Acts 1:6) If they had understood the full nature of their calling, they would not have asked such a question, according to their 'Jewish' understanding about the Kingdom being set up on earth. This is why your scenario breaks down. You have no knowledge of God's Kingdom apart from the "feeling" that it supposedly gives you.

The choosing of those anointed with God's spirit, was what Paul referred to as "the heavenly calling" (Heb 3:1) and since Paul also indicated that not all Christians would be "called" to be "saints" (holy ones) we can see that there has to be a reason why some were given this "calling" and not others.

Here we go again....it’s all about you,you ,you, no one can save themselves through works....you talk about me repeat, repeat, do you actually know that’s all you do.

Plus you are very selective with answering my questions...only one so far.

Do you actually believe you must read your Bible to become Born Again by the word of God?
1 Cor 1:2.....Paul wrote...."to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones, (saints) together with all those everywhere who are calling on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:"

So there are two distinct groups of Christians mentioned here....those "saints" who have a role in heaven, and others who will enjoy a different role on earth.

If you have such an anointing with God's spirit, how is it that you don't know these things? Why doesn't Christendom know and teach the truth? Because they never had it to begin with.....hence Jesus rejects those he "never knew". (Matt 7:21-23)
Why don’t I know these things...do you mean “ your” things that “ YOU” think I should know..LOL

Did you not know that a Born Again is led through the Bible by the Holy Spirit?

How can one lead themselves through God’s word , without the rebirth?

As I’ve already spoken, God may well be leading them through his word, drawing them to Jesus, most definitely...because he is drawing them....but, until he Births them in the Spirit by his Spirit....they are still dead and in sin...very important to know this @Aunty Jane
So you see my dear, I am led through the Bible to understand the Living word of God....by Him.....not by you....silly, LOL.

Ephesians 2:1-3​

King James Version​

2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

I will finish with.

WHY DO WE NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT? The books of John, Romans, Galatians, and 1 Corinthians 12 and 14 teach us a lot about the Holy Spirit. He is everything that we need to live the lives that we are called to live in Christ. He empowers and enables Christians to live out God's will for us.

??

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You don't have to be "born again" for God's spirit to direct you
Show me where it says this in the Bible?

God maybe drawing them to Jesus, indeed....but, without that spiritual rebirth, one is still dead and in Sin.

King James Version​

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Can you explain what God is saying above in his word @Aunty Jane ?...

There may be many seekers, and they may be being drawn to,Jesus by God....they are still dead and in sin...until he births them in the Spirit.

That’s why I keep repeating his word.as he leads me to.....VERY IMPORTANT to know this.....there is NO relationship with God.....not until one is Born Again...........for any relationship to start with God, One must be Born from Above....do you understand that?

In fact, the phrase “born again” more literally means “born from above.” Just as your mother gave physical birth to you, if you want to have eternal life, you need the Holy Spirit to give you a spiritual birth. This is the moment of conversion when you go from being spiritually dead to spiritually alive through Christ
John 6:44-51 KJVNo man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

I asked @Behold yesterday, if I could bring him into discussions, he said yes....he is Born Again and an anointed minister.

Praying that the Lord will speak to us both, through him.... on understanding that it’s imperative that we are Born Again....

I will finish with.

WHY DO WE NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT? The books of John, Romans, Galatians, and 1 Corinthians 12 and 14 teach us a lot about the Holy Spirit. He is everything that we need to live the lives that we are called to live in Christ. He empowers and enables Christians to live out God's will for us.

??

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which means what exactly?...what does Born Again mean?
Obviously it means something entirely different to me than it does to you.
Since humans are mortal, material creatures designed to live in a material world, and those who dwell in the spirit realm are not, the humans anointed for life in heaven must of necessity experience a rebirth as spirit creatures.....this occurs at their resurrection. Flesh and blood cannot exist in a place inhabited by spirit beings. (1 Cor 15:50) God himself is a spirit. (John 4:24) But he is not "the holy spirit"....the holy spirit is God's power, directed wherever and to whomever he pleases. It is sent to accomplish God's will.
Does the Holy Spirit guide you through the Bible, or does your leader do that, who leads him, if he’s not Born Again?
The ones who direct my brotherhood are all spirit anointed servants of Jehovah, appointed as his "faithful and discreet slave" who "feed" their fellow slaves, "food at the proper time". (Matt 24:45) Just like the first century Christians, we have elders and a governing body who direct the entire brotherhood, globally. We all get our spiritual 'meal' delivered to us all, at the same time, no matter where we live in the world, we are united in all that we do and believe.

When I compare your claim to be "born again" to them, I see no resemblance at all.
Who are your brotherhood? With whom are you in complete agreement? (1 Cor 1:10) With whom do you meet for worship? (Heb 10:24-25)
Without the Spirit of God, you are not his....scriptural....
Not all attain to "the heavenly calling" because of the role that the anointed play in God's purpose. The Kingdom is not something you experience...it is a real government...a true Theocracy.....rulership by God was supposed to be the only rulership exercised over mankind, but Adam chose a different god to rule over him, so God sent his Christ to pay the redemption price, to buy back what Adam lost for all his children. His Kingdom is the means to get us all back home to the paradise God first intended, but we have to prove worthy of the gift that God gave us in his son. Jesus said that "few" would be found on the road to life. (Matt :13-14)

The Kingdom "comes" in a very real way.....in Daniel's prophesy concerning "the time of the end", he foresaw a march of world powers who would hold dominion over God's people and their land. Starting with Babylon, through Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome (who held power in Jesus' day) then Great Britain, and finally in these last days, the alliance of Britain and the USA. Daniel then said....
“In the days of those kings (the last ruling powers) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever." (Daniel 2:44)

The kingdom in the hands of its appointed King Jesus Christ, will exercise God's power in bringing to ruin all that the devil has set up in his rulership over this world. (1 John 5:19; Luke 4:6-7)

Here we go again....it’s all about you,you ,you, no one can save themselves through works....you talk about me repeat, repeat, do you actually know that’s all you do.
I wanted you to explain to me what your choosing accomplished in the big picture? Your often repeated "born again" status is all about you, you, you....I asked you to tell me what God's kingdom is and what it will accomplish...you never answered me.

I never said anyone can save themselves through works did I? I have been a Bible student and teacher for just on 50 years, so it galls me when people speak of the Bible in airy fairy terms when that is not what the Kingdom is about at all. Its not pie in the sky...its very real.
Do you actually believe you must read your Bible to become Born Again by the word of God?
No....you must study it, not just read it. And no one can be "born again" unless God gives you that calling....and if he does, you will know the answers to all things because his spirit will enlighten you....you will have a very clear picture of the role that has been assigned to you. So, what is that role?
Why don’t I know these things...do you mean “ your” things that “ YOU” think I should know..LOL
The questions were not difficult, and if you have no idea of what the kingdom is, how can you be spirit anointed? The Kingdom was the theme of Jesus' entire ministry.

Did you not know that a Born Again is led through the Bible by the Holy Spirit?
If that were true of all who claim to be "born again", then we would see unity among you all because you would all be led by the same spirit....but that is not what we see at all.
You know a little theology, but you are not very knowledgeable about the entirety of the Bible's teachings.
How can one lead themselves through God’s word , without the rebirth?
It depends on what you perceive as the rebirth.....it is complete....something that does not happen in the flesh.....the rebirth happens at their resurrection. They are rebirthed in a spirit body....immortal, and fully equipped for the role that they will play there. So what role is that?

Ephesians 2:1-3​

King James Version​

2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
What is there about the old KJV that people find so appealing? Do you speak like that to your family members?
Does God speak to us in archaic English in this 21st century? Its time that old extinct dinosaur was buried.
I hope you understand that the Christian scriptures were written by the anointed, for the anointed....but that doesn't mean that we all must be born again....only a relatively small number are chosen because they have the role of "kings and priests in" God's kingdom. (Rev 20:6) They have been "bought from the earth as firstfruits" (Rev 14:1, 3-5)....so others were to come later, who are not of those "firstfruits".
Kings need subjects over whom to rule, and priests need sinners for whom to perform their duties as priests....so unless you have all chiefs and no Indians, who are their subjects and who are they priests for?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Obviously it means something entirely different to me than it does to you.
Since humans are mortal, material creatures designed to live in a material world, and those who dwell in the spirit realm are not,
Those who dwell in the Spirit realm are not....?

A Born Again is in the Spirit realm..only a Born Again can see the Kingdom of God...prove God’s word wrong?
the humans anointed for life in heaven must of necessity experience a rebirth as spirit creatures.....this occurs at their resurrection.
The humans who have been baptised in the Spirit, live on this earth...prove God’s word wrong?
Flesh and blood cannot exist in a place inhabited by spirit beings. (
A Born Again has received the Spirit of God unto their heart/ spirit.

The Bible far more regularly speaks of God's Spirit living in the hearts of believers, such as in Romans 5:5 where it states that “God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”

..prove God’s word wrong?
1 Cor 15:50) God himself is a spirit. (John 4:24) But he is not "the holy spirit"....the holy spirit is God's power, directed wherever and to whomever he pleases. It is sent to accomplish God's will.

The Holy Spirit comes from God and resides in every Born Again..

If you are a Christian, then the bible calls you God's temple because “God's Spirit dwells in you” (1 Corinthians 3:16). As children of God we literally possess the Spirit of God inside of us. He has been given to us so that we can know who God is and know how to follow Him.

.Prove God’s word is wrong?
The ones who direct my brotherhood are all spirit anointed servants of Jehovah, appointed as his "faithful and discreet slave" who "feed" their fellow slaves,
We are slaves to Jesus...our flesh is dead, we are Alive in God’s Spirit..prove his word wrong?

But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. F
"food at the proper time". (Matt 24:45) Just like the first century Christians, we have elders and a governing body who direct the entire brotherhood, globally. We all get our spiritual 'meal' delivered to us all, at the same time, no matter where we live in the world, we are united in all that we do and believe.
Only a Born Again can be fed by the Holy Spirit..he feeds us with the Living word of God...prove God’s word is wrong?
When I compare your claim to be "born again" to them, I see no resemblance at all.
Who are your brotherhood? With whom are you in complete agreement? (1 Cor 1:10) With whom do you meet for worship? (Heb 10:24-25)

Who is my brotherhood...scripture for this please?

I am a Born Again, therefore a child of God...prove God’s word is wrong?
Not all attain to "the heavenly calling" because of the role that the anointed play in God's purpose. The Kingdom is not something you experience...

God wants all to be saved...prove God’s word is wrong?
it is a real government...a true Theocracy.....rulership by God was supposed to be the only rulership exercised over mankind, but Adam chose a different god to rule over him, so God sent his Christ to pay the redemption price, to buy back what Adam lost for all his children. His Kingdom is the means to get us all back home to the paradise God first intended, but we have to prove worthy of the gift that God gave us in his son. Jesus said that "few" would be found on the road to life. (Matt :13-14)

The Kingdom of God ,only a Born again will see.prove God’s word is wrong?
The Kingdom "comes" in a very real way.....in Daniel's prophesy concerning "the time of the end", he foresaw a march of world powers who would hold dominion over God's people and their land. Starting with Babylon, through Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome (who held power in Jesus' day) then Great Britain, and finally in these last days, the alliance of Britain and the USA. Daniel then said....
“In the days of those kings (the last ruling powers) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever." (Daniel 2:44)

The kingdom in the hands of its appointed King Jesus Christ, will exercise God's power in bringing to ruin all that the devil has set up in his rulership over this world. (1 John 5:19; Luke 4:6-7)

Again, only a Born Again will see the Kingdom of God...this you post above is just history coming from your own mouths...it’s a fairytale story......nothing to do with being Born Again....
I wanted you to explain to me what your choosing accomplished in the big picture? Your often repeated "born again" status is all about you, you, you....I asked you to tell me what God's kingdom is and what it will accomplish...you never answered me.

Born again is all about God...not,me,me,me, as that is your own assumption

I told you what God’s Kingdom is...only the Born Again see it....prove God’s word is wrong?
I never said anyone can save themselves through works did I? I have been a Bible student and teacher for just on 50 years, so it galls me when people speak of the Bible in airy fairy terms when that is not what the Kingdom is about at all. Its not pie in the sky...its very real.

Nothing airy fairy about the Kingdom of God...only a Born Again will see it...prove God’s word is wrong?
No....you must study it, not just read it. And no one can be "born again" unless God gives you that calling....and if he does, you will know the answers to all things because his spirit will enlighten you....you will have a very clear picture of the role that has been assigned to you. So, what is that role?

No one can understand the bible unless they are Born Again....I’ve already posted to you my role as a Born Again...to which you gave a laughing emoji.

The Spirit brings our spirit alive in his Spirit...prove the word of God wrong?
The questions were not difficult, and if you have no idea of what the kingdom is, how can you be spirit anointed? The Kingdom was the theme of Jesus' entire ministry.

A Born Again is in the Kingdom of God...they are in his Spirit...they have been baptised in the Spirit, prove God’s word is wrong?
If that were true of all who claim to be "born again", then we would see unity among you all because you would all be led by the same spirit....but that is not what we see at all.
You know a little theology, but you are not very knowledgeable about the entirety of the Bible's teachings.

The reason there is no unity, because of false teachings and cults, like the JW.... they are in darkness and sin...they Glorify themselves, with their own knowledge of God’s word....which doesn’t make an ounce of sense to a Born Again.

My understanding of God’s word is from the Holy Spirit..prove God’s word is wrong?
It depends on what you perceive as the rebirth.....it is complete....something that does not happen in the flesh.....the rebirth happens at their resurrection. They are rebirthed in a spirit body....immortal, and fully equipped for the role that they will play there. So what role is that?

The rebirth is when we are baptised in the Spirit....when we become Born Again by the power of the Holy Spirit...prove God’s word is wrong?
What is there about the old KJV that people find so appealing? Do you speak like that to your family members?
Does God speak to us in archaic English in this 21st century? Its time that old extinct dinosaur was buried.

God speaks us through the Spirit...when we are birthed in the Spirit...prove God’s word is wrong?
I hope you understand that the Christian scriptures were written by the anointed, for the anointed....but that doesn't mean that we all must be born again....only a relatively small number are chosen because they have the role of "kings and priests in" God's kingdom. (Rev 20:6) They have been "bought from the earth as firstfruits" (Rev 14:1, 3-5)....so others were to come later, who are not of those "firstfruits".
Kings need subjects over whom to rule, and priests need sinners for whom to perform their duties as priests....so unless you have all chiefs and no Indians, who are their subjects and who are they priests for?
I hope you understand that a Born Again is under the New Covenant...Jesus came to the earth to set us free from sin....Jesus is our ticket back to God...

No one can be reunited back to God Without the name of Jesus.

God does the drawing/ he brings us to true repentance/ Godly sorrow...He also does the birthing through the power of the Holy Spirit....prove God’s word is wrong?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Continue. @Aunty Jane

It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out through the mouth of God. '” Then in 1 Peter 2:2, the apostle Peter exhorted the believers: “As newborn babes, long for the guileless milk of the word in order that by it you may grow unto salvation.”

John 3:3-16 ESVJesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old?

The Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5

Holman Christian Standard Bible
16 The Spirit Himself testifies together with our spirit that we are God's children,
Read Romans (CSB)
English Standard Version
16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
Read Romans (ESV)
King James Version
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Read Romans (KJV)
The Message Bible
16 God's Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children.

Romans 2:4 KJVOr despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

2 Corinthians 7:10 New King James Version (NKJV)For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

1 John 5:13 “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

God tells the truth and keeps His promises.​

Titus 1:2 “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;”

Belief births you into God’s family.​

John 1:12 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”

Jesus promised you would not perish.​

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

You are not condemned (reserved for destruction).​

John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

You currently have everlasting life.​

John 3:36 “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

You passed from death unto life.​

John 5:24 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

Jesus will not cast you out for any reason.​

John 6:37 “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”

Jesus knows His sheep.​

John 10:27 “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:”

Jesus gave you eternal life.​

John 10:28 “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

You are in Jesus’ hand and no one can get you out.​

John 10:28b “neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

The Father placed His hand over the Son’s and no one is more powerful than Him.​

John 10:29 “My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.”

The combined strength of God the Father and God the Son is protecting your soul.​

John 10:30 “I and my Father are one.”

Jesus promised that you would never die.​

John 11:25–26 “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”

God is your Father.​

Romans 8:15 “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.”

You are two-fold the Child of God; by birth and by adoption.​

Romans 8:15 “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.”

The Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit reminding us that we are saved.​

Romans 8:16 “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”

God is the Judge of the soul and He already gave you His verdict.​

Romans 8:31–33 “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.”

Jesus Christ is at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us.​

Romans 8:34 “Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.”

Nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.​

Romans 8:35–39 “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

You are a new Creature.​

2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

You are made righteous in Christ.​

2 Corinthians 5:21 “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

You are sealed with the Holy Spirit.​

Ephesians 1:13–14 “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.”

You are saved by grace through faith not by works.​

Ephesians 2:8–9 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

You are kept by the power of God.​

1 Peter 1:5 “Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”

You are a citizen of Heaven.​

Philippians 3:20 “For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:”

You are seated in Heavenly places.​

Ephesians 2:6 “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”
Galatians 3:29
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

New Living Translation
And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you.

Last edited:

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep repeating the same old same old.

You must be Baptised in the Spirit, then you are in the Kingdom of God.

Being in God’s Kingdom is to Glorify him.....not you and your Bible knowledge...you can’t work for your salvation?

The Holy Spirit guides His Children through his Living word....his words are what we feast on.

Not on our own knowledge, that JW feast on....

A Born Again walks in the Spirit, we are being made into the image of Jesus....we bear his fruit???

King James Version​

.???

Romans

Previous Chapter

Rom.8​

[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
[17] And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
[18] For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
[19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
[20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
[21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
[23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
[24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
[25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Winner

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ritajanice said:
My understanding of God’s word is from the Holy Spirit....prove God’s word is wrong"?
How can anyone prove anything to someone who has beliefs that originate from the misinterpretation of God's word? They are not the product of the holy spirit, but is the product of a deceptive spirit that deliberately misleads them? The deceiver is very good at his craft...he can make lies look like truth.....and God's Messiah look like a phony.

When Jesus comes to judge the world, what will he find?...."sheep and goats".....that's it.....so who are the "goats" who will be cast into the lake of fire, which is reserved for the devil because they failed to support Christ's "brothers" in their trials? (Matt 25:31-34, 39-41, 46)

Christ's "brothers" are his elect, his fellow rulers and priests in the heavenly Kingdom of God. I support Christ's brothers because I recognize who they are, and why they are persecuted and maligned just as Jesus was. (John 15:18-21)

I will let the judge of all of us prove who is wrong....the rejection will be painful....because they will only find out too late that they had placed their trust in the wrong people.

If you follow the beliefs of the majority in Christendom, you are already on the wrong road. (Matt :13-14; 21-23)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can anyone prove anything to someone who has beliefs that originate from the misinterpretation of God's word? They are not the product of the holy spirit, but is the product of a deceptive spirit that deliberately misleads them? The deceiver is very good at his craft...he can make lies look like truth.....and God's Messiah look like a phony.

When Jesus comes to judge the world, what will he find?...."sheep and goats".....that's it.....so who are the "goats" who will be cast into the lake of fire, which is reserved for the devil because they failed to support Christ's "brothers" in their trials? (Matt 25:31-34, 39-41, 46)
Prove God’s word is wrong.

For God So Loved the World​

16 “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life
Christ's "brothers" are his elect, his fellow rulers and priests in the heavenly Kingdom of God. I support Christ's brothers because I recognize who they are, and why they are persecuted and maligned just as Jesus was. (John 15:18-21)

Prove God is wrong.

16 “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life

Born Again are the true children of God.
I will let the judge of all of us prove who is wrong....the rejection will be painful....because they will only find out too late that they had placed their trust in the wrong people.

If you follow the beliefs of the majority in Christendom, you are already on the wrong road. (Matt :13-14; 21-23)
Prove the word of God, that I quoted wrong.

JW...live in their own man made....ridiculous fairly tale.

I follow my Father, God...he is spirit and truth...we one must be Born Again,,,,,we have the indwelling Holy Spirit who guides, leads and opens up scripture to our hearts.

Not man made silly religious fairytale nonsense!...

PROVE God’s word WRONG!.

John 3:1-21​

English Standard Version​

You Must Be Born Again​

3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus[a] by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[b] he cannot see the kingdom of God.”4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c] 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d] must be born again.’ 8 The wind[e] blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
9 Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you[f] do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.[h]

16 “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Jesus Name!!...Amen!!

The Holy Spirit who indwells us, leads and guides us, to STAND on the word of God....

Which is the Holy Bible.....

None of this ridiculous fairytale stories....that these JW pedal.

Pray that they come to the truth of God’s word,..which is.

John 3:3-8

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a load of nonsense,.the Born Again are those who belong to God....he chose us out of this world, for His Glory, ....we are his workmanship.

Prove the word of God is wrong.

John 15:18-21

New International Version

The World Hates the Disciples​

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know wwhat his has revealed in Scripture, History, Church Fathers.
Change the word "know" to "believe" and I will understand. Sometimes the church fathers may have been correct, but like all humans who have not overcome the world as did Jesus, I believe that they were sometimes in error.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What a load of nonsense,.the Born Again are those who belong to God....he chose us out of this world, for His Glory, ....we are his workmanship.

Prove the word of God is wrong.
No one can convince someone of something unless their hearts are open to the truth. It is why Jesus sent us out to preach....it is the message itself that separates people and forms the basis for judgment, not the messengers. It is God's message, and when people respond, they will be hungry for more spiritual "food". God has provided his servants with an ample supply. (Matt 24:45)

Some people are so open minded that their brains fall out....others are so close minded that they would not feel a thing if the truth jumped up and bit them.....but all is well, as it should be. God is choosing those he classifies as "sheep", whilst the "goats" are bleating and make a similar sound...our judge knows the difference, even when we do not. The fact is, the "goats" will not know until their rejection that Christ "never knew" them. They have all the evidence they need to convince themselves, but their pleading will fall on deaf ears...the judge already knows those who belong to him. (Matt 7 :21-23) Where will the "goats" end up? Not somewhere they imagined.

We will soon see who believes "nonsense".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No one can convince someone of something unless their hearts are open to the truth. It is why Jesus sent us out to preach....it is the message itself that separates people and forms the basis for judgment, not the messengers. It is God's message, and when people respond, they will be hungry for more spiritual "food". God has provided his servants with an ample supply. (Matt 24:45)

No one can convince us of God’s truth.....only he can....and that’s through supernaturally birthing us in the Holy Spirit, period.

You must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.

Prove God’s word is wrong....you can’t.
Some people are so open minded that their brains fall out....others are so close minded that they would not feel a thing if the truth jumped up and bit them.....but all is well, as it should be. God is choosing those he classifies as "sheep", whilst the "goats" are bleating and make a similar sound...our judge knows the difference, even when we do not. The fact is, the "goats" will not know until their rejection that Christ "never knew" them. They have all the evidence they need to convince themselves, but their pleading will fall on deaf ears...the judge already knows those who belong to him. (Matt 7 :21-23) Where will the "goats" end up? Not somewhere they imagined.

We will soon see who believes "nonsense".
We don’t need our minds opened ....our hearts need to be opened and only the Spirit/of God can do that.

In order for him to birth them in the Spirit...when that happens, the sheep of Jesus who the Father gave to him, when they became Born Again..know his voice and only follow him.

Not this non sensical JW peddaling....who follow themselves....into their fairytale wonderland...

Praise You Father God and I pray that you bring these JW to your truth...in Jesus Name...Amen!!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one can convince us of God’s truth.....only he can....and that’s through supernaturally birthing us in the Holy Spirit, period.

You must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.

Prove God’s word is wrong....you can’t.

We don’t need our minds opened ....our hearts need to be opened and only the Spirit/of God can do that.

In order for him to birth them in the Spirit...when that happens, the sheep of Jesus who the Father gave to him, when they became Born Again..know his voice and only follow him.

Not this non sensical JW peddaling....who follow themselves....into their fairytale wonderland...

Praise You Father God and I pray that you bring these JW to your truth...in Jesus Name...Amen!!
Let's just wait and see....shall we?
What is this "fairy tale wonderland" you think we believe in? Do you mean the paradise in which God originally placed humans and told them to "be fruitful and become many and fill the earth"......where did he ever mention going to heaven to Adam?
How long were the humans to enjoy their paradise...? How does forever sound? The "tree of life" was there to guarantee everlasting life in mortal flesh, right here where God put us. (Gen 3:22-24) What happened to "the tree of life" once Adam sinned?

How does that factor into your belief system?

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice