Question for someone.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faither

Jul 28, 2019
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the main pages of the forums, sometimes there is a "little eyeball" that shows up. Not on all or even very many threads, just a very few. What does that eyeball mean? It's to the left of the replies and views box.

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the main pages of the forums, sometimes there is a "little eyeball" that shows up. Not on all or even very many threads, just a very few. What does that eyeball mean? It's to the left of the replies and views box.

thanks

More specifically I believe it refers to a thread you have actually replied to. The system considers threads you have merely viewed as also being "threads you are watching." But the eyeball symbol appears on threads you've actually posted on.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More specifically I believe it refers to a thread you have actually replied to. The system considers threads you have merely viewed as also being "threads you are watching." But the eyeball symbol appears on threads you've actually posted on.
Look for your mini-avatar to appear over the avatar of the OP on the far left for threads you've posted in.

upload_2022-1-28_14-9-39.png

The first two I've replied to, the last two, not.

Much love!

Faither

Jul 28, 2019
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks Hidden.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look for your mini-avatar to appear over the avatar of the OP on the far left for threads you've posted in.

View attachment 20340

The first two I've replied to, the last two, not.

Much love!

Yes.

And as far as "threads you are watching" is concerned, I've received email notices for threads I've never posted on, but I think the system just keeps track of what you have viewed for maybe a day or two, then it loses track.

Kinda like Big Brother only less strict, and in a Christian way. :p