Question no Protestant can answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Not Israel
Israel was in bed with Satan not his adversary

they yelled his cry crucify him crucify him

Acts 4:27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together
What about the crowds that followed Jesus, crowds of Jews (Israel) the ones the bible called believers, were they in bed with Satan to?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the 12 apostles? They were in bed with Satan as well?
Hard to believe the majority of the NT was written by guys in bed with Satan. Makes you wonder what it's all about.

No evidence

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and there are many they cannot answer

Philip preached Jesus! How does the eunuch know about baptism???????????????????????

I can answer them.
Lets start with this, your first one, and maybe i can do some more for you.

The "eunuch", was a servant.
This is why he was castrated or made a "eunuch".
So, for him to understand the Jewish water baptism that John the Baptist taught to the Jews......this means that he was affiliated with Jewish Religious Tradition.
He knew of it.., and that is why he was involved with the idea.
See, you can't know what you don't yet know, and if he knew of water baptism, and he did, and he also Knew of Jesus, then, the eunuch had been preached to, and understood both the John the Baptist message, and message of "believe in Jesus".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes for example:
Salvation is by faith!
Explain
Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

I’ll wait;

They were describing the "end of their salvation", and that is when all the born again, are "conformed into the Image of Christ", and GET their New Body.
This is a part of our eternal inheritance that is yet to come, that these Apostles are excited about in the verse.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
where does the Bible say: scripture interprets scripture
No the church of the apostles wrote the nt scripture, cannonized the whole Bible (not your 66 books) and only the church of the apostles has any authority to interpret scripture

The idea of comparing scripture with scripture comes from 3 NT concepts found as verses.

1. Rightly dividing the word
2. Discerning the word
3. comparing spiritual with spiritual

So, the word is God's LIght written down. And its locked. Its a mystery a total maze.
A unbeliever cannot do what i just posted as 1-3.
And a carnal believer will become lost in the maze of the word and end up believing and teaching everything but the truth.

Your "cult of the virgin" does not want you to know the Bible or to understand it.
This Cult forbid you and all of its deceived to read their bible, until 1961, when they changed this doctrine.
See, all cults understand that to control you, they have to control what you know....... and by doing that , they control what you BELIEVE.

That is how they control your MIND.

Your water cult, wants you to come to them, to the priests and so forth and they can tell you what they want you to think, that is all a part of how they indoctrinate and own their followers.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Also: you can ask me anything

Mother of God Lk 1:43
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21 Lk 1:31-34

Ok i'll ask you this..

Mary, the mother of God, is a Jew. She is not a (Canaanite) Ethiopian. (Black woman).
Jesus is a Jew. He is not a Canaanite.. a Black Man.... Ethiopian.

So, in the recent photo posted below, your Pope is worshiping Mary on a THONE, and she is a BLACK woman in the PHoto.
Baby Jesus is a Black Baby, in the photo.
So, this is not true, they were not black.
Yet in this photo, they are black, and Mary is on a Throne, and in Heaven, she is not on any throne, as only God is on the Throne.
Why are Mary and Jesus black in this photo, showing your Pope worshipping them?
My home is in Israel, and im familiar with the skin color of Jews.
And as for me, i dont care if Jesus is Martian Green....but i do care that lies are not perpetrated and continued, by the "cult of the virgin",
-
-
mary pope.jpg

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can answer them.
Lets start with this, your first one, and maybe i can do some more for you.

The "eunuch", was a servant.
This is why he was castrated or made a "eunuch".
So, for him to understand the Jewish water baptism that John the Baptist taught to the Jews......this means that he was affiliated with Jewish Religious Tradition.
He knew of it.., and that is why he was involved with the idea.
See, you can't know what you don't yet know, and if he knew of water baptism, and he did, and he also Knew of Jesus, then, the eunuch had been preached to, and understood both the John the Baptist message, and message of "believe in Jesus".

more just maybe the apostles never taught FACAGA and taught faith and baptism

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were describing the "end of their salvation", and that is when all the born again, are "conformed into the Image of Christ", and GET their New Body.
This is a part of our eternal inheritance that is yet to come, that these Apostles are excited about in the verse.

as usual you want it both ways!

You said salvation is by faith alone

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
example: if Jn 3:5 does not mean baptism why did they immediately go to the river (water) and baptize???

We should all be water baptized after we are born again.
Thats how it works.
Salvation, is followed by immersion in water......is the general rule.
Is water a part of the conversion of the dead spirit, by the power of God, into a New Creation?
= never.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
as usual you want it both ways!

You said salvation is by faith alone

Salvation is by God, alone.
But He requires something before He will provide you with HIS Salvation.
= You have to BELIEVE. (Faith)

God calls this His Work.... "The work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom He sent".

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea of comparing scripture with scripture comes from 3 NT concepts found as verses.

1. Rightly dividing the word
2. Discerning the word
3. comparing spiritual with spiritual

So, the word is God's LIght written down. And its locked. Its a mystery a total maze.
A unbeliever cannot do what i just posted as 1-3.
And a carnal believer will become lost in the maze of the word and end up believing and teaching everything but the truth.

Your "cult of the virgin" does not want you to know the Bible or to understand it.
This Cult forbid you and all of its deceived to read their bible, until 1961, when they changed this doctrine.
See, all cults understand that to control you, they have to control what you know....... and by doing that , they control what you BELIEVE.

That is how they control your MIND.

Your water cult, wants you to come to them, to the priests and so forth and they can tell you what they want you to think, that is all a part of how they indoctrinate and own their followers.

thee church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is a teaching church!

we must be taught!

Teaching authority of Peter and the apostles and their successors!

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors founded in the one true church by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Col 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

We are not commanded to read and make doctrine for ourselves but obey those who God puts in authority to teach the Christian Faith!

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
thee church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is a teaching church!

Peter was an uneducated fisherman who denied the Lord and had to be straightened out by Paul.

He is not the foundation of anything except for a "cult of the virgin's" misunderstand about this word "rock", in the context of the REVELATION that he understood that is the actual foundation of Christianity.

Notice this word....."CHRISTianity"
THere is your foundation.....its the CHRIST part.
Do you see "peter" in the word?
There is a reason for that, theefaith.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok i'll ask you this..

Mary, the mother of God, is a Jew. She is not a (Canaanite) Ethiopian. (Black woman).
Jesus is a Jew. He is not a Canaanite.. a Black Man.... Ethiopian.

So, in the recent photo posted below, your Pope is worshiping Mary on a THONE, and she is a BLACK woman in the PHoto.
Baby Jesus is a Black Baby, in the photo.
So, this is not true, they were not black.
Yet in this photo, they are black, and Mary is on a Throne, and in Heaven, she is not on any throne, as only God is on the Throne.
Why are Mary and Jesus black in this photo, showing your Pope worshipping them?
My home is in Israel, and im familiar with the skin color of Jews.
And as for me, i dont care if Jesus is Martian Green....but i do care that lies are not perpetrated and continued, by the "cult of the virgin",
-
-
View attachment 14031

1st the last valid pope I know of was Pius 12 1958

2nd no not worship not adoration or offering a sacrifice

3rd the Virgin is represented by people all over the world
Guadalupe in Mexico for instance she appeared as a native and 9 million native pagan sun worshippers were converted to faith in Christ!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
my fave is Jn 20:21-23

I also like vs 22.
That is when Peter received the Holy Spirit.
This is why in Acts 2:38 he was never water baptized to receive it, nor were the 120 in the upper room.
Was no need of the water, as the water can't cause it, but Jesus did.
See Johh 20:22.