Question on Jesus' Ministry timing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If there is a split second between the righteous and the wicked during the second resurrection as recorded in Revelations 20 then are you not arguing over trivia as too whether both occurred at the end of the Ages of the Age just before the the judgement of the people before the white throne.

In Ezekiel 34:17 we are told that there will be two judgments made. The first is separating the flock from the flock or to put it another way, those that acknowledge God and those that do not, or to put it another way, those that still call God Lord and those that do not, which is then followed by the separation of the "he goats" from the rams which Christ described in the Matt 25:41-46 parable of the separation of the sheep from the goats.

In the first judgement, those that do not call God Lord are separated out to go into the lake of fire, with the second judgement of the people who call God Lord into the goats and the sheep, i.e. those that have a heart after God's heart and those that do not. Those that do not have heart after God's heart are separated out to go into the Lake of fire to join the Beast, the False Prophet and Satan.

Does not scripture also tell us that all of the people of the earth, both the living and the dead, the righteous and the unrighteous, will see Christ coming on the clouds with all of the Hosts of Heaven and Paul tells us the order of the righteous, in 1 Thess 4:17, who will rise up to meet Christ in the air.

Now in Matt 7:21-23 Jesus told us this: -

Matthew 7:21-23: - 21 "Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'​

Now is Paul in 1 Thess 4:13-18 describing the first separation of the flock from the flock, in Ez 34:17, where Paul is not giving or making a judgement call over the people who call Jesus Lord or their motives in doing so?

By making a reference to myself, in your post above where you said: -

You have made a judgment call on what I have posted and have separated yourself into the "Rapture" camp/bias in your understanding.

Did not Jesus also warn us about trying to save ourselves when he said: -

Matthew 16:24-27: - 24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.​

We all need to heed Jesus' warnings to us. I trust that you have and are doing so.

Shalom
The reality is that we all know just in part, and because we have only partial knowledge and where the Scripture is deliberately vague and general, no one can give a really decisive and definitive answer to these things. We can only give our personal opinion based on what we see and know from our experience in studying the Scripture.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The video addresses your question.

Yeah, I watched the video some time ago, but I just wondered if you thought counting the 36 letters and spaces in his name, Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron, and factoring the number 36 in triangular sequence to arrive at 666, is somehow going to provide the infamous mark, or charagma.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I watched the video some time ago, ...

Barnyard. BARNYARD comes to mind when anyone has a "solution" which works ONE TIME for ONE PERSON: John & Jacqueline Kennedy, Bill Gates III, Ronald Wilson Reagan.

None of these less than well considered individuals have clue but they spout their nonsense none the less, or all the more. Perhaps if one were interested in the solution which is validated multiple ways, they could ask for the correct answer.

Or not ...
Bobby Jo