questions from a satanist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wraith

Mar 23, 2008
alright, before yall start trying to convert me and such, i just want to make it clear, that i believe what i believe, and i refuse to believe otherwise.but i actually have some real questions that i want answered, and i would appreciate it if they were answered without rudeness.ive been told by alot of people that god should now hate me, for what i am, is this true?also, apparently my soul is "tainted" beyond repair, from your point of view, is this true?also, isnt the term "church of satan" and oxymoron?thx in advance guys... please be nice
tongue.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Wraith;42092)
alright, before yall start trying to convert me and such, i just want to make it clear, that i believe what i believe, and i refuse to believe otherwise.but i actually have some real questions that i want answered, and i would appreciate it if they were answered without rudeness.ive been told by alot of people that god should now hate me, for what i am, is this true?
No I do not believe God hates you, He hates sin but not people.
also, apparently my soul is "tainted" beyond repair, from your point of view, is this true?
you are still breathing therefore, you are NOT beyond repair. Every soul is tainted, each and every one.
also, isnt the term "church of satan" and oxymoron?
church /tʃɜrtʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[church] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a building for public Christian worship. 2. public worship of God or a religious service in such a building: to attend church regularly. 3. (sometimes initial capital letter) the whole body of Christian believers; Christendom. 4. (sometimes initial capital letter) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority; a Christian denomination: the Methodist Church. 5. that part of the whole Christian body, or of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc. 6. a body of Christians worshipping in a particular building or constituting one congregation: She is a member of this church. 7. ecclesiastical organization, power, and affairs, as distinguished from the state: separation of church and state; The missionary went wherever the church sent him. 8. the clergy and religious officials of a Christian denomination. 9. the Christian faith: a return of intellectuals to the church. 10. (initial capital letter) the Christian Church before the Reformation. 11. (initial capital letter) the Roman Catholic Church. 12. the clerical profession or calling: After much study and contemplation, he was prepared to enter the church. 13. a place of public worship of a non-Christian religion. 14. any non-Christian religious society, organization, or congregation: the Jewish church. you'll note that the last two defiintions (13 and 14) do not designate Christianity as being the only use of the word church.
thx in advance guys... please be nice
tongue.gif

hope that was nice enough
smile.gif
...and welcome to CB

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Wraith;42092)
alright, before yall start trying to convert me and such, i just want to make it clear, that i believe what i believe, and i refuse to believe otherwise.
Understood.(Wraith)
but i actually have some real questions that i want answered, and i would appreciate it if they were answered without rudeness.
Fair enough.(Wraith)
ive been told by alot of people that god should now hate me, for what i am, is this true?
God hates the sin, not the sinner.(Wraith)
also, apparently my soul is "tainted" beyond repair, from your point of view, is this true?
Not that I can see. Elohim, in His love and mercy is much greater than you could possibly taint yourself.(Wraith)
A 'church' is any gathering together of people. Or, a place of gathering, however that is not the original meaning of the word.(Wraith)
tongue.gif

Not a problem
smile.gif

Wraith

Mar 23, 2008
this guys =]ur considerably more polite than some of the people ive met... lolthat cleared things up for me alot =]

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Wraith;42136)
this guys =]ur considerably more polite than some of the people ive met... lolthat cleared things up for me alot =]
good
smile.gif

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(Wraith;42092)
alright, before yall start trying to convert me and such, i just want to make it clear, that i believe what i believe, and i refuse to believe otherwise.but i actually have some real questions that i want answered, and i would appreciate it if they were answered without rudeness.ive been told by alot of people that god should now hate me, for what i am, is this true?also, apparently my soul is "tainted" beyond repair, from your point of view, is this true?also, isnt the term "church of satan" and oxymoron?thx in advance guys... please be nice
tongue.gif

God does not hate you. God loves everyone,he loves them if they don't even love him back and that is what makes God so great!!! His love never fails and he can just save you. God does HATE THE SIN,he hates the fact you sin,you don't love him. God can not LOVE what HE SAID HE HATES. So Love the person,hates the sin.Nobody's soul is tainted beyond repair,God can fix the weakest soul,he can fix the soul that seems unfixable,You would be amazed of what God could do if you let just have faith and love him!Thirdly...YesAnd it really saddens me to hear that people have said rude things to you,for rudeness gets you nowhere,I do not think they should have treated you rudely even if you do not believe in what they do.If those people were to read the bible it says Love all. So they are also in a wrong,point that out if they bash you.Remember through God all things are possible!

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
Wraith;42092]alright said:
Ok
but i actually have some real questions that i want answered, and i would appreciate it if they were answered without rudeness.ive been told by alot of people that god should now hate me, for what i am, is this true?
You cant believe what "a lot of people" say, should God hate you for being an atheist? God does not hate people for what they are or their beliefs, people change. But the bible does speak about God hating certain people, so it is possible.
Tainted? yes, everyone's was or is. Beyond repair? that depends on God if He decides to repair it or not.
Dunno?
tongue.gif
Your welcome, I hope I was nice, was I?