Quick-Vid of Forgiveness vs Atonement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering....every time you say the words "born again"...do your eyes roll into the back of your head? Is there some kind of repetitive trigger mechanism that brings about a salivation or something?

Indoctrination is NOT advisable.

Try looking at what is posted and try engaging that...with a sober mind.

Good grief! :oops:
unless one is born again, he can not enter the kingdom of God.

This is indoctrination to you.. We see, it continues.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ChristisGod

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this another Book of Mormon teaching?
As its not true, and its not NT.

Listen..,. "eathing the Flesh of Christ" is to BELIEVE in Jesus.

We are make partakers of SALVATION, "the eating", by Faith.

The Faith that God accepts.... is the Eating of the Blood and Body, of Jesus.

Communion is symbolic of BELIEVING, as both are taken inside you, with the Communion by mouth and BELIEVING is in the Heart.

Obedience to Christ, is not anything but works.

You can be an obedient disciple of Christ, and be this one after you die... "Depart from me.... i never KNEW YOU">
Jesus said one time..."If you keep my word(s) you are my disciple", but He didnt say, you are my Bride.
And that is because to become The Bride of Christ is based on THIS :

Jesus said.. "you must be BORN.. again".

So those "disciples" were doing Christ's works, but were not Of God, ....they were not BORN AGAIN.

Being Born again, is proof you have "eaten"... by Faith, and taking communion is symbolic of having BELIEVED and become God's own.
I believe it is a catholic doctrine.. the mass..

Reactions: Ritajanice

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Start another thread...call it "born again Upping the ante." See who can say it the most times. Attract all the permanent babes...and then gloat about how born again you are. (Thumb sucking can be permitted)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering....every time you say the words "born again"...do your eyes roll into the back of your head? Is there some kind of repetitive trigger mechanism that brings about a salivation or something?

Indoctrination is NOT advisable.

Try looking at what is posted and try engaging that...with a sober mind.

Good grief! :oops:
You must be Born Again....I’m still waiting for your answers to my questions?

Quite honestly I’m shocked that you are allowed to teach that trash you post on this forum is allowed!!..I’m being serious as well!!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Start another thread...call it "born again Upping the ante." See who can say it the most times. Attract all the permanent babes...and then gloat about how born again you are. (Thumb sucking can be permitted)
the fact you refuse to even speak of it speaks volumes

your mocking and attacking just shows once again who you are.

can you discuss lev 16 yet? or is it above your head? (the atonment sacrifice made once a year)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen that is the starting point. And those who are born again enter His Kingdom with all the benefits. And are sealed with His spirit. The least shall be the greatest as Jesus said in His Kingdom. :)

You know those of us with the lower walk rofl.........................

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be Born Again....I’m still waiting for your answers to my questions?

Quite honestly I’m shocked that you are allowed to teach that trash you post on this forum is allowed!!..I’m being serious as well!!!
He won't answer any questions that would put doubt on his own belief system.

He has shown that for along time in many chat rooms

there is a reason he is in here and not in those chat rooms any more. but the owners of the site has control.. while I agree with you.// I am not sure we should question them

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I believe it is a catholic doctrine.. the mass..

All believers are to take communion... "do this in remembrance of me" Jesus said.

However, as you are alluding to... the "cult of Mary", changed that into a SCIENCE FICTION RELIGIOUS Cult doctrine.

They Literally teach that their Priests have "magic power" to turn a cookie and some juice in the LITERAL Body of Christ.

"Literal"... not symbolic.

This magic power that the "Cult of Mary" teaches that their Black Robes Baal "ministers" perform is called :

Transubstantiation

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Being born again is the only reason a person goes to Heaven.

That's not in the book of Mormon, is it... @Episkopos.

That explains a lot regarding your never ending, offensive posts, against the Work of eternal redemption that is the Cross of Christ.

You know.... The HOLY ONE you previously defined as "Whipping Boy".

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers are to take communion... "do this in remembrance of me" Jesus said.

However, as you are alluding to... the "cult of Mary", changed that into a SCIENCE FICTION RELIGIOUS Cult doctrine.

They Literally teach that their Priests have "magic power" to turn a cookie and some juice in the LITERAL Body of Christ.

"Literal"... not symbolic.

This magic power that the "Cult of Mary" teaches that their Black Robes Baal "ministers" perform is called :

Transubstantiation
They use John 6 to support what they cal the eucharist mass.

They take John 6 so far out of context and destroy the words of Jesus.. and in the end make Jesus a liar

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That explains a lot regarding your never ending, offensive posts, against the Work of eternal redemption that is the Cross of Christ.

Children, children. Now....if you can't behave and stick to the subject at hand (rather than being foolish and ego signalling) you will have to take a nap without a snack.

Try to be good boys and girls. :rolleyes:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the religious obsession about being born again. Wishful thinking. Who can't tell that those who scream the loudest in their virtue signalling prove they are as carnal as can be....lying, boasting, attacking, slandering. Are those the work of the Spirit? Of course not.

So then the crows are exposed as empty boasters...liars, unregenerate...but very religious...with the sin nature fully "converted" to being now of a religious nature...being now worse than at first.

Just because Jesus said...you must! So then the outer man sees that...and then claims to have it. Name it claim it. Foolish children...is God not seeing your antics? How can you escape the hardest judgment possible?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All the religious obsession about being born again. Wishful thinking.

You just have to wonder where the MODs are, and what they are, who would read what you TEACH for over a DECADE, and allow you to stay here.

Its a MYSTERY.........how this continues, and that is a fact.

A person who openly and GLEEFULLY mocks the New Birth in Christ....and they let you stay here.

It must be your Mother who is a mod ??????????.. .as honestly, its just a pathetic situation.

Believe it.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You just have to wonder where the MODs are, and what they are, who would read what you TEACH, and allow you to stay here.

Its a MYSTERY.........how this continues, and that is a fact.

A Cross denier, who mocks the New Birth in Christ....and they let you stay here.

It must be your Mother who is a mod.. .as honestly, its just a pathetic situation.

Believe it.
I couldn’t agree more!!...he doesn’t even know what “ Born Again” means....he teaches you must know ZION to become Born Again.....plus he says we are boasting because we keep saying how important it is to be birthed in the Spirit.

Without the supernatural/ spiritual birth...you are nothing and still in the flesh!...unbelievers....alienated from God....

Look at the way he addresses us as well........I said the word “ trash” because that’s mostly what he preaches, so imo/ belief...I spoke the truth.

He even told you on a post that you are “ Sick” ...seriously..I don’t understand how he gets away with his revolting language.

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I couldn’t agree more!!...he doesn’t even know what “ Born Again” means....he teaches you must know ZION to become Born Again.....plus he says we are boasting because we keep saying how important it is to be birthed in the Spirit.

Without the supernatural/ spiritual birth...you are nothing and still in the flesh!...unbelievers....alienated from God....

Look at the way he addresses us as well........I said the word “ trash” because that’s mostly what he preaches, so imo/ belief...I spoke the truth.

He even told you on a post that you are “ Sick” ...seriously..I don’t understand how he gets away with his revolting language.

Agree.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the religious obsession about being born again. Wishful thinking. Who can't tell that those who scream the loudest in their virtue signalling prove they are as carnal as can be....lying, boasting, attacking, slandering. Are those the work of the Spirit? Of course not.

So then the crows are exposed as empty boasters...liars, unregenerate...but very religious...with the sin nature fully "converted" to being now of a religious nature...being now worse than at first.

Just because Jesus said...you must! So then the outer man sees that...and then claims to have it. Name it claim it. Foolish children...is God not seeing your antics? How can you escape the hardest judgment possible?
So then tell us

How is one Born again?

can you do that?

or will you make excuses as to why you can;t do that also?

(Jesus told us in John 3,, you can start there)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

why anyone would want to dismiss the new birth is beyond me there must be an agenda at work.