Quick-Vid of Forgiveness vs Atonement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless one is born again, He can not see the kingdom of God.

One will not be born again without the atonement of the cross.

Jesus made this clear in John 3.

why do you want to be like the pharisee pumping his chest.. and not like the tax collector..
He seeks to turn the people away , AWAY from the FAITH . IF any comes and brings not THIS gospel ...................
The man is dangerous .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

If your going to stand in front of God with your own holiness.

You might as well make a ticket to hell now.. because thats where your headed

I did not make it about animals. GOD DID.

Those animals, which were required for atonement, (even though they did not achieve it) symbolised the lamb of God. who shed his own blood..

You can Mock Christ all you want. You will be the one to suffer
He needs and needed to HEAR that REMINDER . HE be in dire grave danger .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its amazing all those innocent animals that lost their lives in sacrifice.

they mean nothing to you.

God said those must be done for forgiveness.

You do not get it..
And what does this show us . THE BLOOD . and now a far greater sacrifice has been done .
Only EPI teaches we have no NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM . the man is dangerous .
As you already know . He must be exposed and TO JESUS CHRIST ALONE we must point . YEP .
NOW raise those hands and let the LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes.. Yet people still follow them..
if one cometh and preaches another gospel , or another jesus , or ................
Epi is in dire and deadly grave danger . I would not want to be in those shoes ON THE DAY OF THE LORD .
One can almost hear it now .
But LORD didnt i teach the cross , didnt i teach about holiness and righteousness
TO which the answer is , YE POINTED TO MAN and NOT TO ME EPI . Ye preached and taught aspects
about the CROSS and yet DENIED the DIRE NEED to have BELIEVED ON HE who was CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS .
YE preached Aspects about BEING crucified and yet never KNEW HE WHO WAS and thus Ye never were EPI .
Many folks throughout the centuries have taught aspects about the TRUTH , YET NEVER KNEW THE TRUTH .
EPI is in dire and deadly danger having no idea every time he speaks he is reaping only more wrath unto himself
ON THE DAY of Wrath . But as for the lambs , WE GONNA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@amigo de christo is a charlatan here only to puff himself up and deny the dire need to obey Christ. He only wants to point to Christ even as he falsely judges, lies, misrepresents,...anything that puffs up his flesh. He does this to self-justify. To grandstand, pontificate and bloviate.

The truth hurts pretenders so much..they have to attack the person but in the same way the Pharisees couldn't agree with what Jesus said. The truth is THAT far beyond their carnal minds. They have no understanding.

But a real honest discussion?....not among the crows. Best to shoo them away. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But a real honest discussion?....not among the crows. Best to shoo them away.

Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

You would have to be born there to know Zion.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

A.) Here is the Book of Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
why anyone would want to dismiss the new birth is beyond me there must be an agenda at work.
LOL. Now I'm dismissing the new birth? You are swallowing your own lies. Next I'll be stealing Christmas. ;)

You should be a comedy team.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

A.) Here is the Book of Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""
You are doing the work of two men here. .....Laurel and Hardy.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are doing the work of two men here. .....Laurel and Hardy.
Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

-

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who would have thought there would be so much comedic talent on the forum. Some here need to consider a new career.....definitely not ministry. The judgment for that is much harder.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

-

Its identical .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its identical .

Yes.

Its LITERALLY, the Book of Mormon, Theology, as His "higher walk in Zion", obsession that He posts constantly.

= 100%

He's not being personally "'attacked".
He's being carefully revealed .
That's what the Cross does....
Its puts its LIGHT of Revelation on you.

And WHERE did the "Book of Mormon" originate?

Check out this Religious SCI-Fi.
Its a classic.. B movie
Complete Pulp-Fiction
-

The Angel Moroni is an angel whom Joseph Smith reported as having visited him on numerous occasions, beginning on September 21, 1823. According to Smith, the angel was the guardian of the golden plates, buried in the hill Cumorah near Smith's home in western New York.
Latter Day Saints believe the plates were the source material for the Book of Mormon. An important figure in the theology of the Latter Day Saint movement, Moroni is featured prominently in Mormon architecture and art. Besides Smith, the Three Witnesses and several other witnesses also reported that they saw Moroni in visions in 1829.

Moroni is thought by Latter Day Saints to be the same person as a Book of Mormon prophet-warrior named Moroni, who was the last to write in the golden plates. The book states that Moroni buried them before he died after a great battle between two pre-Columbian civilizations. After he died, he became an angel who was tasked with directing Smith to their location in the 1820s. According to Smith, he then returned the golden plates to Moroni after they were translated and, as of 1838, Moroni still had the plates in his possession.

Here is a Stature of the "Angel Moroni".
-
1695240337169.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristisGod

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought to make a very short video (under 1 minute) of a very crucial doctrine, that of atonement vis à vis forgiveness. There is a link to the full video for those interested in further exploration of the subject. This short sound-bite or sample should allow for easy access to a specific discussion on the subject. Have a listen!

I've been thinking a lot about the difference in one who is justified only, and one who is in the state of being "holy". As you said, "to walk as Jesus walked", is that the state one is in if they are "holy"? If one is truly in the state of holiness, would their heart, mind, words and actions reflect Christ himself?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've been thinking a lot about the difference in one who is justified only, and one who is in the state of being "holy".

Yes, Two levels of justification. The one based on mercy based on righteousness and the second based on mercy AND grace based in holiness.
As you said, "to walk as Jesus walked", is that the state one is in if they are "holy"?

Yes. As holy as God is holy. In Him is no sin.
If one is truly in the state of holiness, would their heart, mind, words and actions reflect Christ himself?
Yes. Winning Christ is about being as pure as Jesus Himself. Not necessarily as mature as Jesus. For that we go in and out of the Spirit until we are mature enough to "no longer go out."

Those who deny the going in and out of the Spirit say that because they have never entered into the Spirit.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Two levels of justification. The one based on mercy based on righteousness and the second based on mercy AND grace based in holiness.

Yes. As holy as God is holy. In Him is no sin.

Yes. Winning Christ is about being as pure as Jesus Himself. Not necessarily as mature as Jesus. For that we go in and out of the Spirit until we are mature enough to "no longer go out."

Those who deny the going in and out of the Spirit say that because they have never entered into the Spirit.
Your still dead in your sin

the power of the cross must be poor, if you can not even walk as Jesus walked. (Sinless)