Quitting vaping

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck I can share how I quit for 10 years if you're interested. I started back up after a bad divorce and have had trouble since. But it did work once.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great you managed to quit, Sir.... :)

As usual, you are still a faithful pusher for the lead character in the Parables of the Minas and the Talents . It was God's grace that allowed me to quite and not my own doing. It was God that removed my desire to smoke. I simple handed my smoking all over to God and He did the rest that afternoon. Since my dunking, I lost any desire to be a sucker on a money consuming habit. I cannot claim any Glory for what God has done in my life.

The reason for telling my experience to quit smoking is so that others can take the same steps of faith that I did by handing their bad habits over to God. This is the best way for all of our life problems.

Shalom

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It will be 15 years in June been off tobacco. Started with 46 grams of nicotine (which BTW, is not what kill you, just keeps you hooked) now down to 6 mg. Been on these all these years. I have done EXTENSIVE research on all things vape. If one want's to listen to and believe the "news" about these things...ummm, "they" are bought and have sold out decades ago for lies...so many powerful folk wish us all to go back to tobacco with the 4000 plus chemicals. And we already KNOW that tobacco KILLS!
My e liquid holds only Propylene Glycol, six mg. of nicotine and only a tiny bit of flavoring as, Ny does not allow anymore flavors other than menthol or tobacco...I guess they think that adults don't like flavors anymore :rolleyes:
Here is a very small list of what Propylene Glycol is used in, you could drink it and it wouldn't hurt you:

• Seasoning blends
    • Dried soups
    • Salad dressings
    • Baking mixes for foods like cakes, muffins, cinnamon buns, biscuits, cupcakes, and pancakes
    • Powdered drink mixes
    • Flavored teas
    • Soft drinks
    • Alcoholic beverages
    • Food coloring
    • Flavoring extracts
    • Highly processed snacks
    • Fast foods
    • Flavored popcorn
    • Cake frosting
    • Ice cream flavors
    • Mass-distributed baked desserts
    • Marshmallows
    • Dried coconut shreds
    • Sauces
    • Sour cream
    • Potato salad
    • Macaroni
    • Cheese‌
Apart from using it as a preservative and flavor enhancer, food manufacturers also use propylene glycol as an emulsifier, a texturizer, and a processing aid to enhance food's appearance.

@Nancy Seems like a useful informational resource there...

Reactions: Nancy