Jesus is waiting, to praise the Father; be a reason for Jesus, to praise the Father (songful?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there!

So I have been working at being closer to Jesus and He suddenly revealed to me, what the Joy of Heaven, is to Him. The Joy of Heaven to the Lord, is that He is able to give praise to the Father. Praise He was denied in this life, is now available to Him (to give to the Father). When we get to Heaven, we will be rejoicing in the Father, with Christ (together with Christ). This is the power of receiving the right gift from the Holy Spirit! Jesus had faith that the Holy Spirit would receive and now that the Holy Spirit has received Him, He has given the gift of praise back.

By faith we are able to pray, that we enter in to Christ's praise. The more we praise together, the stronger God's Spirit will be in us - enabling us to do all things. Surely, we need to be grateful for this. It should be on our lips all the time "Praise the Father and praise the Father more!". In Heaven we will be able to hear everyone else's praise, in accord with Jesus' Praise - how great will that be? It will sweep us up, and carry us on, with delight that no one on Earth has ever known.

When we win converts to the faith, we are winning souls, into the Praise of the Lord. They will catch a glimpse of the gift they are to receive, as well as Christ's and all those with God. There will be a clear progression to more praise - we do not need to fret about converts gathering inspiration, the Holy Spirit will make it plain to them. We will be on fire with praise, carried to eternity by faith in praise. Holy Lord! Yes, Holy Lord! May we sing together in everything!

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.