• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good old rapture, can't wait for the Devil to come can we ?
The Devil comes first because why ? well because of great delusions !
Oh can't wait can we ?

Hey ! would you like to go back into WW2 ? lovely time for all, well it's going to be much worse that WW2 you idiots. oh yes at the end Christ comes and all ? but you could of came to Christ now, it's the same deal you know, WHAT IS IT THAT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND you must be truly born again to come to Jesus Christ, it is only then that you will be in the Kingdom of God. that's the Key, you mist be truly born again, you can not add from that something else. yes all at the end will come to understand that is the fact, as all the deceptions of Satan will be burnt up, so no more delusions will be because they are exposed blatantly because all will be on your arse who are left, boy what happened man ? well God just turned up for you. such will not be a fairy tail for them who are left at all, it's going to be way harsh as too build up after all that.

Remember the garden of Eden, they got kicked out because they ? were deceived by the shining one.
Remember the Jews, they were kicked out of the Land because ?
Remember the flood ? why ?
Remember Sodom ? why ?
What will happen to a people who reject God ? why ! well they did such things their way, and rejected Gods way.

If one is truly born again, such would know what awaits them who reject Jesus Christ.

Look at all what I have ? So what ! if you have not Jesus Christ within you, then you are a blight and a curse regardless, just a poor bastard with nothing truly at all within you. remember that mill stone story of such a one that it is said of. after the second coming that's how people are going to look towards this worlds people.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
The Lord’s first coming was the beginning of the end times. The end of the end times includes the Rapture, the Tribulation, and the second coming of Jesus Christ. In this post, we explore 7 End Time factors in the latest news.

Rapture 2021: The End of the End Times

Jesus doesn't speak of rapture!
Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus doesn't speak of rapture!
Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
This is not about the church either. The church is a Steward and the Steward will be raptured. Matthew 21:39-41

39 So they grabbed him, threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
40 Now when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”
41 They answered him, “He will viciously destroy those vicious men and rent out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his share of the crop when it’s due.”

Jesus makes a distinction between a Steward and the harvest. The church is currently the Steward. As with the Stewards of the 1st century, who were taken "out of the way", so will the church be taken out of the way.

In your verses who are the children of the Kingdom? The farmer is the church. This is not talking about dead people. This is the end of the age scenario. The children of the Kingdom are those who are resurrected in Revelation 20:4 to rule and reign with Christ on earth. The wheat and tares are gathered at the end of the age. No where does it claim millions over the last 1990 years will be the children of the Kingdom. These parables can only be about the last generation(s) of living humans.

These parables are not really about an ongoing scenario. Also eschatology was never really developed (as a doctrine by the church) although eschatology makes up about 90% of the NT. The only reason it was never developed is because the mindset was that it could happen at any time. No one was prepared for the church to be around for 1990 years. That fact can only be experienced not prepared for, evidently.

That is the major hangup when Jesus claims "this generation". The thought was this: there would be a small church. The Gospel would be sown. Christ would appear and gather the harvest. This scenario has repeated itself hundreds of times over the last 1900 years. Yet only the very last time it is repeated, will be the actual one of the physical bodily return of Jesus Christ. That will be the final harvest of the children of the Kingdom. So far, the church has graduated to heaven, and the lost have filled up sheol. No harvest, and no accounting of the church as either wicked or faithful Stewards.

The church has been fluid as the seed sown was constantly realized. So historically this scenario was never static as fitting any specific parable of Jesus, thus no end could ever be defined, not even in 70AD. Thus eschatology was never refined as a doctrine nor should it ever be. Yes there will be an end. Obviously when not many are expecting it.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God. JESUS said: Matthew 13:v.37-40

37 JESUS answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the WORLD; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the Devil;

The HARVEST

39 The enemy that sowed the tares is the Devil-the old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, and in this curreNt time, time of Apocalypse, his new name is red Dragon- ; the HARVEST is the END of the WORLD; and the reapers are the angels (like the angels of the Churches-Revelation chap.2 and 3).

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the FIRE(the everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring FIRE-the Word is GOD) ; so shall it be in the END of this WORLD (the current WORLD ruled by Satan-Matthew 4:v.8-9).

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD -world of Devil, ruled by the Devil-Mat.4:v.8-9- are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy WRATH IS COME, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.(This is already running-The Word is God, yeah, The Word is God, and automatically performs what is written in the time previously determined by Him. Be careful or get ready.

In fact, the Devil's world has already started to agonize, it is in agony, and is going to get worse, and will get worse exceedingly, from now on. Satan will try to save his satanic world, first he will manifest himself as GOD, and will sit on his throne as GOD in JERUSALEM which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt. In fact he will appear like a lamb with two horns-representing two kingdoms-in fact a false lamb, a false messiah, actually he is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, head of the esoteric Judaism, as a liar he will make great signs of lie.

JESUS said: Luke 20:v.35-36
They which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world -next world-the Kingdom of God- and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Acts 3:v.19-24

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
20 And He -GOD - shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Luke 18:v.8 - Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? - or a lot of apostates?

Revelation 2:v.25-29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the END, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 20:v.1-4
1 And I saw an angel (in fact an archangel) come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 21:v.6-8
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the END. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Good old rapture, can't wait for the Devil to come can we ?
The Devil comes first because why ? well because of great delusions !
Oh can't wait can we ?
Hey ! would you like to go back into WW2 ? lovely time for all, well it's going to be much worse that WW2 you idiots. oh yes at the end Christ comes and all ? but you could of came to Christ now, it's the same deal you know, WHAT IS IT THAT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND you must be truly born again to come to Jesus Christ, it is only then that you will be in the Kingdom of God. that's the Key, you mist be truly born again.
Remember the garden of Eden, they got kicked out because they? were deceived by the shining one.
Remember the Jews, they were kicked out of the Land because ?
Remember the flood ? why ?
Remember Sodom ? why ?
What will happen to a people who reject God ? why ! well they did such things their way, and rejected Gods way.
Look at all what I have ? So what ! if you have not Jesus Christ within you, then you are a blight and a curse regardless, just a poor bastard with nothing truly at all within you. remember that mill stone story of such a one that it is said of. after the second coming that's how people are going to look towards this worlds people.

Christ's coming will be preceded by strong and gigantic manifestations of Antichrist by/through a powerful Jewish man, the man doomed to perdition, a former Cherub, a former ruler of God's Garden, now the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, father of the Jews, as said JESUS-John 8:44.

Get ready, yeah, get ready, and do not believe in cunning devised fable like the theory of a supposed and false rapture, based in the dream of a prophetess called Margareth, by which MANY are dreaming will disappear out of the earth before the last week, this is false, this is a lie, it is satanic, teachings of demons based in devilish dreams according is preached among God's people, it's apostasy.

Everything that is not true will be burned with eternal fire, and to those who sowed the lie, the punishment is inevitable. Revelation 21:v.8 - 8 But the fearful (the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

~~~~~~~

Who is He who now do not let the MAN of sin, SON of perdition, a former Cherub, be manifested among his own people, and before all the nations, before the whole Gentile world?

The MAN of sin, son of perdition, he was already born decades ago, hope you are knowing of this? Do not think that he will be born yet. Even him, the MAN Beast of the earth, who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as GOD will sit -be enthroned- in the temple of God -in Jerusalem- , shewing himself that he is God.

JESUS said to the Jews: John 5:v.43-47

verse 43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR) shall come in his own name (Revelation 13:v.11)-, him ye will receive. (Comments: Actually AN IMPOSTOR, a false lamb who has two horns,symbol of the two kingdoms of Israel, in fact a ruthless false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah, who will be the head of the esoteric Judaism, as soon as he manifest himself, and he speaks or will speak as Dragon.-Revelation 13:v.11
Then, there will be TWO Beasts MEN in the world, i.e. the current MAN Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10- , and the MAN Beast who will rise up from the earth -Israel- he will manifest himself very soon-Revelation 13:v.11-18- , for he was already born decades ago).

verse 44 - How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

The false lamb, the false messiah(John 5:v.43), he is a Jewish man, he is from one of the 10 tribes of Israel, it may be from the tribe of Dan as prophesied Jacob -Genesis:49:v.16-17. By the way, the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Revelation 7.

The false messiah will still rise up from the earth-Israel-in the very near future, exactly from one of the ten (10) tribes of Israel-the clay, the dry land- Isaiah 64:v.8. Actually the 10 kings, symbol of the 10 tribes of Israel-Revelation 17:v.12- i.e. the 10 tribes are the ten horns which have received no kingdom as yet; but will receive power AS KINGS one hour (1.260 days) with the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.2, exactly when the false messiah, the main ruler of Israel in the period of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27, gives to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Rev.13:v.2. Check it out. 13 These 10 horns-10 kings or 10 tribes precisely, - they will have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the Beast-the Beast of sea.

Revelation 11:v.1-2
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the Holy City shall they tread under foot forty and two months. - 1.260 days - exactly when the false messiah, the main ruler of Israel in the period of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27, gives to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Rev.13:v.2. Check it out

- The FIRST half of the week - Dan. 9:v.27, will be ruled by the MAN Beast of sea, and as soon as ends this FIRST period of 1260 days (FIRST half of the last week), will be established the Abomination of Desolation until the END of the period of 1290 days, i.e. the second half of the week, through the rule of the MAN Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

Daniel 12:v.12 - 12 Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Why is blessed he who waits and comes to the glorious, ineffable, unspeakable DAY 1,335?

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The church will reign with Him from heaven.
The converted Jews will reign with Him on earth.

See, our conversation is in heaven, from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

15 - The kingdoms of this world
(world of Devil-Mat.4:v.8-9
)
are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 - And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy WRATH -GOD's WRATH-is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.
(This is already running-The Word is God, yeah, The Word is God, and automatically performs what is written in the time previously determined by Him. Be careful or get ready.

In fact, the Devil's world has already started to agonize, it is in agony, and is going to get worse, and will get worse exceedingly, from now on. Satan will try to save his satanic world, first he will manifest himself as GOD, and will sit on his throne as GOD in JERUSALEM which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt. In fact he will appear like a lamb with two horns-representing two kingdoms-in fact a false lamb, a false messiah, actually he is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, head of the esoteric Judaism, as a liar he will make great signs of lie.

Luke 20:v.35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world (next world-Kingdom of God - third heaven or third heavenly place in Christ), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

See posts above #25 and #26

Reactions: 101G

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27

24 The END cometh , when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He must reign, till he hath put ALL enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. - Be sure that the process of this great EVENT is already running -
18 - And the nations were (will be) angry ...

Reactions: 101G

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The End of the End Times

The Devil's world has already started to agonize, it is in agony as a whole, and is going to get worse, and will get worse exceedingly, from now on.
2020 was a hideous year, very terrible, but 2021 will be very very worse than 2020, it will be the first flames of hell's fire, yeah, hell's fire. But it is the beginning of sorrows.

2 Peter 3:v.7 and 10-14

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
10 ... the heavens -the first and the second heavens- shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of GOD, wherein the heavens being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED -the first and the second heavens, behold, the third heaven is at door- , and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for NEW heavens-THE THIRD HEAVEN -1000 years- AND AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THE HEAVEN OF THE HEAVENS-THE ETERNITY- and a new earth-new Israel-, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Get ready because the worse comes soon, the days will be shortened.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church will reign with Him from heaven
The converted Jews will reign with Him on earth.

Nah..., that's a John Darby Dispensationalist THEORY, not actual Bible Scripture. Oseas has been showing you actual Bible Scripture; you ought to read it instead of heeding men's leaven doctrines.

The Pre-tribulational Rapture theory was first preached in Christian Churches in 1830's Great Britain. John Darby got the theory from the Edward Irving church. Cyrus Scofield in the U.S. made the theory popular through his published Scofield study Bible.

There is NO Scripture that shows Jesus appears in the sky and raptures His Church back to Heaven. That is NOT what the 1 Thessalonians 4 Chapter teaches. Instead what Paul taught was that Jesus brings the 'asleep' saints back to this earth with Him when He comes, and those still alive on earth are 'caught up' with them, and then Zechariah 14 reveals He with all His saints then go to Jerusalem, on earth, His feet actually touching down upon the Mount of Olives there. Again, that's ON EARTH, not back up into the sky.

Then Ezekiel 44 shows His elect rule with Him on earth, in the temple Ezekiel described in the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters, which is The Father's "house" that Jesus mentioned in John 14 to His disciples.

So one can easily... tell if one has actually READ their Bible or not, or are just PLAYING around, either to purposefully deceive believers, or are just so rebellious against God's written Word that they totally put their trust in a church system of men.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Nah..., that's a John Darby Dispensationalist THEORY, not actual Bible Scripture. Oseas has been showing you actual Bible Scripture; you ought to read it instead of heeding men's leaven doctrines.

The Pre-tribulational Rapture theory was first preached in Christian Churches in 1830's Great Britain. John Darby got the theory from the Edward Irving church. Cyrus Scofield in the U.S. made the theory popular through his published Scofield study Bible.

There is NO Scripture that shows Jesus appears in the sky and raptures His Church back to Heaven. That is NOT what the 1 Thessalonians 4 Chapter teaches. Instead what Paul taught was that Jesus brings the 'asleep' saints back to this earth with Him when He comes, and those still alive on earth are 'caught up' with them, and then Zechariah 14 reveals He with all His saints then go to Jerusalem, on earth, His feet actually touching down upon the Mount of Olives there. Again, that's ON EARTH, not back up into the sky.

Then Ezekiel 44 shows His elect rule with Him on earth, in the temple Ezekiel described in the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters, which is The Father's "house" that Jesus mentioned in John 14 to His disciples.

So one can easily... tell if one has actually READ their Bible or not, or are just PLAYING around, either to purposefully deceive believers, or are just so rebellious against God's written Word that they totally put their trust in a church system of men.

The Holy Spirit is working to help our brother Billy Evmur, among others, to take him up to a more high place in Christ like the experience of John: Revelation 4:v. 1 - After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven - alleluiaaa!: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet - alleluiaaa! - talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

May our Lord GOD helps our brother Billy,
among others, to hear the trumpet voice prepared for the current time, time of harvest, time of to gather the wheat into the Lord's barn, but the tares will be gathered and bind in bundles to burn them, as our Lord JESUS said: Mat.13: v.41 - 43:

41 The Son of man shall send forth his messengers, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. -
THE PERDITION IS ETERNAL, there will not be more any chance for salvation, because there will not be more SACRIFICE for salvation. The sacrifice of JESUS was the last - May GOD be praised.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father -
the third heaven , the third heavenly place in Christ - . Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Our Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: Matt.25:v.29 - Unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth -

THE WORD ID GOD