Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That's a pretty bold statement about the supposed "divorce". Where is it found in Scripture. Yes, Yahweh has punished the physical seed of Abraham by throwing them out of the Land that He gave to them because of their disobedience. But a "divorce"--NO. God knows who and where that physical seed is and He will bring them back to the Land when He decides. The Risen Jesus said that "the Father determines those dates" (for the restoration of the Kingdom) in Acts 1:6. He will always take them back even though they have been unfaithful. This is pictured over and over in the OT.

Come on now ,are you serious

Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot."

This is aimed at Israel, the Christian nations of today. Just as that ancient House of Israel sought after every false religion and form of idolatry, so also is the Israel of today. Anytime the Christian nations go on any new mountain they will believe anything anybody tells them.

We will see this chapter addressing the House of Israel spoken of separately from the House of Judah. Why? They are two separate house [nations] in this sense. They are all of the seed of Jacob, yet they are two seperate houses from this time until they are joined into one stick (that is at a time just prior to the time Christ returns). Today they are still two separate houses, the House of Judah [the Jews], and the House of Israel [the Christian nations].

"Backsliding Israel" is refering to the ten tribes that went north in captivity by Assyria. In captivity they were spread out, and fled through the Caucasus Mountains, and spred out to settle in Western Europe, and the Americas. They have lost their true identity. The House of Israel knows only of themselves by the event of their scattering. They call themselves after this event "Caucasians" and think of it as a race, not a scattered nation of the House of Israel.

Hosea identifies them in Hosea 1:10; "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, `Ye are not my People,' there it shall be said unto them, `Ye are the sons of the living God."

The "sons of the Living God" are called Christians, after the Living God, Jesus Christ who came out of the tomb and today sits at the right hand of the Father. Most Christians today have limited Israel to the house of Judah, however this chapter in Hosea is directed to the House of Israel, whom God divorced, and called "not my people". Christians today just don't know who they are, or where they came from. They have no desire to return to old Palestine, and they are content to stay right where they are, and remain the "sons of the Living God".

God has fulfilled his promise to Abraham, that His seed would become a numerous as the stars of the heaven, and the sands of the sea. However, remember also that Judah was the king line, and that is what is being addressed here, that they should have known better. God is also saying, wait till you see what the House of Israel is doing, they will do anything that anyone tells them to do.

Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it."

The king line of the House of Judah saw and witnessed all the whoredoms that the House of Israel was doing. She saw all the idolatry and the chasing after strange gods, and she heard God's pleadings for Israel to turn back to Him. But God would forgive Israel and take her back. But what did Judah do about it?

Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

It was God that divorced the House of Israel. Judah did exactly as Israel did, taking on other beliefs with apostacy. Leadership was to keep true to our Heavenly Father, but she [Judah] also was deceived and went astray.

Do you see GOD addressing both houses? Not gonna get into that here but it should tell you something

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Except, yes he does, if we consider the passage as a whole...as we rightly should, as he's speaking to the same issue essentially.
Before the clear Rapture reference in 15:50-56, Paul gives us a very undoubtable timeframe of when this will happen:
The proof of when this prophecy will happen, is when Death will be no more, at the GWT Judgement, AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15
But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. -1 Corinthians 15:23
We know exactly who those people are who belong to Christ, that He will bring back to life at His Return.
Revelation 20:4-5 ...I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus....THEY came back to life and reigned with Jesus for the 1000 years. The rest of the dead did NOT come back to life until the 1000 years had ended.
THIS is the first resurrection.

The belief of a 'rapture, resurrection' of all the Church at Jesus' Return, is not scriptural and cannot happen.
Even Daniel12:13 has to wait until the end of days. [time]

Reactions: Nancy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The gospel of Matthew is generally considered to be the gospel to the Jews. Why would the Rapture be a feature of that gospel since most of Judah will NOT experience the Pre-Tribulation Rapture?
The whole Bible is directed to those who believe in God and accept the Atoning sacrifice of Jesus. Jew and Gentile.

The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel will not experience anything after the forthcoming Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18, only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come on now ,are you serious

Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot."

This is aimed at Israel, the Christian nations of today. Just as that ancient House of Israel sought after every false religion and form of idolatry, so also is the Israel of today. Anytime the Christian nations go on any new mountain they will believe anything anybody tells them.

We will see this chapter addressing the House of Israel spoken of separately from the House of Judah. Why? They are two separate house [nations] in this sense. They are all of the seed of Jacob, yet they are two seperate houses from this time until they are joined into one stick (that is at a time just prior to the time Christ returns). Today they are still two separate houses, the House of Judah [the Jews], and the House of Israel [the Christian nations].

"Backsliding Israel" is refering to the ten tribes that went north in captivity by Assyria. In captivity they were spread out, and fled through the Caucasus Mountains, and spred out to settle in Western Europe, and the Americas. They have lost their true identity. The House of Israel knows only of themselves by the event of their scattering. They call themselves after this event "Caucasians" and think of it as a race, not a scattered nation of the House of Israel.

Hosea identifies them in Hosea 1:10; "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, `Ye are not my People,' there it shall be said unto them, `Ye are the sons of the living God."

The "sons of the Living God" are called Christians, after the Living God, Jesus Christ who came out of the tomb and today sits at the right hand of the Father. Most Christians today have limited Israel to the house of Judah, however this chapter in Hosea is directed to the House of Israel, whom God divorced, and called "not my people". Christians today just don't know who they are, or where they came from. They have no desire to return to old Palestine, and they are content to stay right where they are, and remain the "sons of the Living God".

God has fulfilled his promise to Abraham, that His seed would become a numerous as the stars of the heaven, and the sands of the sea. However, remember also that Judah was the king line, and that is what is being addressed here, that they should have known better. God is also saying, wait till you see what the House of Israel is doing, they will do anything that anyone tells them to do.

Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it."

The king line of the House of Judah saw and witnessed all the whoredoms that the House of Israel was doing. She saw all the idolatry and the chasing after strange gods, and she heard God's pleadings for Israel to turn back to Him. But God would forgive Israel and take her back. But what did Judah do about it?

Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

It was God that divorced the House of Israel. Judah did exactly as Israel did, taking on other beliefs with apostacy. Leadership was to keep true to our Heavenly Father, but she [Judah] also was deceived and went astray.

Do you see GOD addressing both houses? Not gonna get into that here but it should tell you something
I've seen Christians dabbling in whoredom & playing the harlot also, in real time, not just written about in scripture, when they get involved in other spiritual practices from false religions, idolatry or from strange fire. Oh, but how some Christians love to wag their fingers at the Jews & repeat the scriptures about God's chastisement against them , but then they fail to grasp the scriptures that say it was only for a time, & God is not done with Israel -WHETHER you like it or not.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I've seen Christians dabbling in whoredom & playing the harlot also, in real time, not just written about in scripture, when they get involved in other spiritual practices from false religions, idolatry or from strange fire. Oh, but how some Christians love to wag their fingers at the Jews & repeat the scriptures about God's chastisement against them , but then they fail to grasp the scriptures that say it was only for a time, & God is not done with Israel -WHETHER you like it or not.
The warnings of Scripture are there to be heeded.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The warnings of Scripture are there to be heeded.
No kidding??
You missed my point.
Arrogant Christians who relish repeating scripture that lists Israel's punishment are missing the discernment from the Holy Spirit and those who take pleasure in character assassination & castigating the Jews from yesterday , today and tomorrow will get a wake up call one day.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
No kidding????
You missed my point.
Arrogant Christians who relish repeating scripture that lists Israel's punishment are missing the discernment from the Holy Spirit and those who take pleasure in character assassination & castigating the Jews from yesterday , today and tomorrow will get a wake up call one day.
I don't believe in leaving all the curses in Scripture to the Jews and attributing all the blessings to the church...

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That's the problem with you Calvinists--you seem quite incapable of absorbing the whole Bible. You have your pet proof texts that you hang your theology on but often, if you would just read on, it would put the lie to your suppositions. Please read Jeremiah 3:11-18.

What your whole post reeks of is "replacement theology" and it is a lie.

Reactions: tzcho2

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That's the problem with you Calvinists--you seem quite incapable of absorbing the whole Bible. You have your pet proof texts that you hang your theology on but often, if you would just read on, it would put the lie to your suppositions. Please read Jeremiah 3:11-18.

Seems to speak of the restoration of Israel.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do see a future for Israel in Scripture...
Good, glad to here it , may God open the eyes & hearts of all the Christians to see this truth in scripture as it is written in the word of God and so it will be fulfilled and God will be glorified.
It is extremely distasteful to me seeing some Christians taking a holier then thou attitude towards the Jews & taking pleasure in harshly judging their spiritual waywardness & blindness and gleefully pronouncing God's punishments upon them---again and again. There is no other people that they would speak that way about. According to the scriptures , Christians are supposed to bring the Jews to jealously, they are not supposed to point fingers and heaping upon them rejection. I find the bigotry & anti-semitic attitude expressed by anyone disgusting, but especially so by Christians towards the Jews. It was the Holy Spirit who gave me insight into His forgiving heart towards Israel. Glory to God who shows His love, protection, mercy & faithfulness fulfilling His promises that He has towards Israel , giving their dry bones life, gathering them back in their land and it is blooming at their return. It is HE who draws them to make aliyah to Israel. May their eyes & hearts be opened to Jesus their Messiah & Lord!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

What the heck are you talking about ,I'm not saying Christians so called or otherwise can do what they want,they can fall away as well,however the Jew's or no one and I mean NO ONE will be saved without Christ,if you believe otherwise,you are preaching a false Gospel!!!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

You can't replace whats already there!!!!!

Is the Church not of Abrahams seed?

Jeremiah 3:11 "And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah."

The House of Judah should have known better, because the House of Israel doesn't even know who they are, any longer. They don't know, understand, or even care who they are. Most people of the House of Israel just want to get by from one day to the next. They don't care about their rewards, their inheritance, or the promises that God made to them through our forefathers. It is time to come alive and prepare yourself for that latter rain that is necessary to understand for the latter days.

God is saying, as bad as it was for those ten tribes of Israel, it is worse for treacherous Judah because she knew better.

Jeremiah 3:12 "Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever."

Our Heavenly Father is so loving, that even after He has,(in the way of an analogy), been a husband that has been treated in this way, He is still asking His bride to come on home. He still loves each of His children, and He will put those sins of our past away, and He will provide for us forever. Our Father truly is that way, He loves His children and there is forgiveness in His heart. Though the law forbids man to do this, as we saw in Deuteronomy 24, God can and will take you back, no matter what the sin.

Jeremiah 3:13 "Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD."

What this is saying is that you must ask God for forgiveness, which means that you must repent of those sins in your life. If you don't repent He will not forgive you nor bless you.

Don't be so foolish that you can think that you can hide anything from God, because He created you, and He can read every thought and intent that comes into your mind. He knows your sins, and He wants you to acknowledge them to Him, then ask forgiveness for those sins. You confess to God, not to man, and God has already promised you that He will forgive you and take you back. You must admit that you are not innocent and fell short. Christ is the only one that was innocent and perfect in every way, yet He is the one that was able to pay the price for our sins.

Jeremiah 3:14 "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:"

God is promising that He will restore everything back to all of His backsliding children, if they will just return to Him. Remember that the sins that His children have committed are the two evils of Jeremiah 2:13 that the people had committed. He was angry about the subject. Those two evils were when you put some other belief or god before the living God.

False religions will do that to you, even if you call it Christianity. They teach you to worship a system rather then the creator. These organizations have been allowed to become more important than God Himself, and those organizations were established to direct others to God, but you come to the point of making their system the salvation of your soul. Only God and His Word can save you, by repentance in Jesus name. When you repent, He will take you back.

Jeremiah 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."

God promised that He will send pastors, but they will be part of the latter rains. Thsoe rains are the truth that shall come in the latter days. The feeding that those pastors will give is how to study and know the truth with understanding the entire Word of God. Sometimes those pastors will have to offend and jar people to shake them back into the right direction.

They have to take their little sinking boats, and patch it up with the Word of God, to keep those souls from sinking in the harsh waves that are in the world today. The time is coming when only God's Word will keep people from being deceived, as apostasy is covering the earth.

The time of the end is here, with the one world order a common rule in every nation on earth. All nations have signed onto the ten agencies of the United Nations, and their agencies are known commonly to even the children in grade school. Those agencies such as the World Bank, the Red Cross, UNICF, U.N. Forces [military], and those dealing with the environment, space and the World Court, and so on. Friend, that One World System is here right now.

We have entered the time where many of the end time prophecies are history, and they date back fifty years. There are cities of peace everywhere, paving the way for the great deception that is coming. Our Father's Word warns us in detail about it. God promises that if you will seek, He will send you a pastor that will feed you with all the truth that you will need, so you will not be deceived.

Jeremiah 3:16 "And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more."

"The ark of the covenant of the Lord" when it was with the children of Israel, was basically the symbol of the altar of God. That was the seat of God, which was God's footstool. But now that we have a risen Christ sitting at the right hand of the Father in heaven, the ark of the covenant is there with Him. What God is saying here, is that there is a time coming when you will not need that ark of the covenant, or that symbol of God's altar on earth.

It was the most precious and sacred item at one time, and God is telling us that His children will not think of that ark any more. Why?

Jeremiah 3:17 "At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart."

Because they will call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord, not the ark of the Covenant. On the first day of the Millennium, every knee will bow to Jesus. All the nations of the earth will know who the true Christ is, and the throne of the Lord will be on earth in Jerusalem. This will happen exactly as it is written in His Word.

As the people of the earth will see the power of the true Jesus Christ when He returns to earth, and through the restoration. Christ will reclaim all of His children from the false messiah and who many will have followed, and fallen away with, and worshipped during the great tribulation [deception]. So God is telling us that we will no longer need anything to symbolize His throne, for His throne will be on earth with you at that time of the Millennium Age.

Jeremiah 3:18 "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers."

Riddle me this,why are the two houses addressed different?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do see a future for Israel in Scripture...
If you mean Jewish Israelis, the Prophetic Word doesn't:
Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev to the North, it will kill both the righteous and wicked alike. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Ezekiel 21:10-14 My sword is sharpened to kill, even the scepter of My Royal Son. Testing will surely come and what if the scepter of Judah, which the sword despises, does not continue? Swing the sword three times, the great sword of slaughter. [1st time – 585BC, 2nd time - 69/70AD, 3rd time- to come]

Jeremiah 8:5-12 Judah has no remorse or repentance, How can you say: We have the Law, when your scribes have falsified it? For all, high and low are out for ill-gotten gain, your prophets and rabbis are frauds, every one of them. This wicked race would rather die than live. They say: All is well; no, nothing is well, they will all fall with a great crash on the Day of Reckoning. You will be as dung spread on the ground. Then, I will give the Land to new owners.

Ezekiel 16:35-63 Listen you harlot: Because of your brazen excesses...I shall bring you to trial for adultery and murder...You must bear the consequences of your lewd and abominable conduct, I shall treat you as you deserve, because you violated an oath and made light of a covenant.
You will remember and be so ashamed and humiliated that you will never open your mouth again. [after the Lord’s punishment and pardon of the surviving remnant]

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, there will be no reprieve, they have spurned the Law of the Lord and have not observed His decrees. They have followed false gods. Therefore I shall send fire on Judah, fire will consume them.

Hosea 8:14 And for you, Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come, I will send fire onto your cities

Zephaniah 1:4-6 Judah will be judged and those who have neither sought the Lord, nor enquired of Him, will be wiped out.

Obadiah 1:15-16 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations....you too will drink the cup of wrath that My people, Judah, must drink on My Holy mountain.

Jeremiah 19:11 I shall smash this people, as a clay jar is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them all.
Jeremiah 21:11-14 To the Royal House of Judah....I shall punish you as you deserve. I shall set fire to your scrubland, it will consume everything around about.

Ezekiel 20:46-47...I am about to kindle a fire in the Negev....it will burn everyone in the Land.

Zechariah 13:8-9 It will happen throughout the Land, that 2/3 of the people will die. The 1/3 left will pass through the refining fire. They [the few who survive] will call on Me and I will answer them....Romans 9:27

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze. The Land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.

Jeremiah 13:19 The towns in the Negev are besieged, no one can relieve them. Judah has been swept clean away.

Isaiah 4:3-4 The remnant of Judah will be called holy when the Lord cleanses Zion by a Spirit of judgement burning like fire.

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them

Matthew 27:25 His blood be upon us and our children.

Matthew 21:41-43 The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will bear its fruit.
Reference: REB. NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

So by posting these scriptures; am I an anti-Semitic bigot?
Or are your beliefs lies and falsehoods, fables that have no Bible support?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Where do you rapturist get that Matt 24 as well as Mark 13 is written just to the Jew's?
Gonna put that to rest quoting the last verse of Mark 13

Mark 13:37 "And what I say unto you I say unto ALL Watch."

Do you not all (rapurist )understand what you watching for,or do you just take that to mean walk around and just keep looking in the sky?

What are we watching for?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No kidding??
You missed my point.

Okay so whose worse an arrogant Christian ,or one who dosn't believe in Christ?And yet you think they have a free pass,get out of here,you not even trying to teach the word!!!!!!!

Those who don't believe in Christ ,Jew or Gentile will get that wake up call!!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
If you think Jew's and Christians are different,can you please tell me who is the Bride, as Christ already said He shall remarry Israel, and we know the Church is the bride or will He have two wives???

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think Jew's and Christians are different,can you please tell me who is the Bride, as Christ already said He shall remarry Israel, and we know the Church is the bride or will He have two wives???

God the father will remarry Israel, not Christ. He was never married to Israel. Did not exist before the incarnation.

Reactions: tzcho2