READ ALL ABOUT IT !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is our life line of existence? What do we read to know who we are and whom we have believed ?

I was thinking earlier if someone took me and followed ONLY what I have said here, have I pointed them to God?

We read his beloved inspired word to know God.
Now think about what you have relayed in your words, does it reflect God's love, his power, his faithfulness, his existence?

We are the only witness some ppl have or hear. Can they pull your written thoughts alone from here and find God?

Think about it !

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is our life line of existence? What do we read to know who we are and whom we have believed ?

I was thinking earlier if someone took me and followed ONLY what I have said here, have I pointed them to God?

Now think about what you have relayed in your words, does it reflect God's love, his power, his faithfulness, his existence?

We are the only witness some ppl have or hear. Can they pull your written thoughts alone from here and find God?

Think about it !
"I was thinking earlier if someone took me and followed ONLY what I have said here, have I pointed them to God?"

From what I have read from you, yes, you have indeed pointed only to Christ.

"
Now think about what you have relayed in your words, does it reflect God's love, his power, his faithfulness, his existence?"

It hasn't always but, as I've grown I would hope so.

"
We are the only witness some ppl have or hear. Can they pull your written thoughts alone from here and find God?"

Again, I would sure hope so. :)

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I was thinking earlier if someone took me and followed ONLY what I have said here, have I pointed them to God?"

From what I have read from you, yes, you have indeed pointed only to Christ.

"
Now think about what you have relayed in your words, does it reflect God's love, his power, his faithfulness, his existence?"

It hasn't always but, as I've grown I would hope so.

"
We are the only witness some ppl have or hear. Can they pull your written thoughts alone from here and find God?"

Again, I would sure hope so. :)

You are loved sister and I appreciate all you say.
I see the same marks in you, that God abides within you.
You have a humility I wish I too possessed.
At times I know I fail to maintain love and civility in what I address to someone and I apologize to all for the hurt I've caused.

Reactions: Marilyn C

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Think about it !
That is really something to take note of. very good. We can be `right` in our truth but wrong in our attitude, so we need to `speak the truth in love.` (Eph. 4: 15) And that is a challenge.

I do see you two ladies, (I think) do this.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is really something to take note of. very good. We can be `right` in our truth but wrong in our attitude, so we need to `speak the truth in love.` (Eph. 4: 15) And that is a challenge.

I do see you two ladies, (I think) do this.
Thank you . Yes two ladies here.......lol I think.
Although there is one here named Eliie which is a man but I though the name was Ellie feminine gender.

Reactions: Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News__________________________The ProphetScreenshot_20221113-225747.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News_____________________The Epistle of Paul

Romans 3:25
Whom God hath SET FORTH TO BE A PROPITIATION through FAITH in his blood, to DECLARE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Reactions: farouk and MatthewG

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News_________________________The Epistle of John

1John 4:10
Herein is LOVE, not that we loved God, but that HE LOVED US, and SENT HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins.

1John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins and NOT OURS ONLY, but also for THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD

Reactions: farouk and MatthewG

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News ___________________________ The Gospel
Screenshot_20221116-084235.jpg