Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not as simple as you put it.
Again I'll refer you to the example of Duncan Campbell who fought in WW1, was wounded in that war and was used by God in that war and afterwards in several revivals.
It is not enough for you to say @real Christians don't fight in wars!'
You need to examine the evidenmce that Christians have and do serve in the military.

I will say this, that just because of you and others, no matter how many there are, believe this man to have been a true Christian, doesn't mean he was. Satan and his Angels can make themselves seem as though they're Angels of light. So their disciples can also seem to be from Gods light. These disciples of Satan will look like Christians but will be imitation Christians. I'm not saying that these people will actually believe they're Satans disciples, they will truly believe they are Gods true people just as the Pharisees and Sadducees of Jesus days on earth thought they were Gods true people but were Satans disciples. As I have said I don't believe the Catholic churches or the protestant Churches to be the true people of God. The point is I don't believe this man to have been used by God. Real Christians have love among themselves so that no matter how much a political nation tells true Christians to take part in the war they don't. When you say that Christians have and do serve in the military are you speaking of Catholics and protestant religions? Cause as I said, I don't believe that these churches or religious organizations to belong to the True God. So, of course, they would serve in the military. People who believe the Catholic or Protestant way have always fought and killed each other in wars. This is showing love to a fellow Catholic? killing him! This is showing love to a fellow Protestant, killing him that is? If Catholics and Protestant churches are filled with the true people, why don't they love each other better than what they do? You nor anyone else will convince me that killing each other in wars is loving each other.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe Jesus died for your sins and that he raised up 3 days later, you are a Christian. I don't care what your docternal(sp?) beliefs are. Too many people for us to agree, too much time lost, too much hidden by the 'powers' that be.

I believe you should rethink what you said here. In the scriptures, it says there will be people saying, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, expel demons in your name and did many powerful works in your name". But then The Lord Jesus would tell them I never knew you, go away from me you workers of lawlessness. Obviously, these people believed that Jesus died for there sins and was resurrected three days later but they were not Jesus disciples.

Reactions: Danube

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe this man to have been used by God.
It is cheap and easy to slander the dead, espcail when you can't be bother to move a finger and investigate.
To proclaim that those who disagree with your views are not Christian is arogance of the highest conceit.
That you are zealous is the only excuse for your arogance.
I suggest you actuall reasearch' Duncan Campbell scottish evangelist' in google, that you go to other cghurches where christian military veterans worship and talk to them.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is cheap and easy to slander the dead, espcail when you can't be bother to move a finger and investigate.
To proclaim that those who disagree with your views are not Christian is arogance of the highest conceit.
That you are zealous is the only excuse for your arogance.
I suggest you actuall reasearch' Duncan Campbell scottish evangelist' in google, that you go to other cghurches where christian military veterans worship and talk to them.[/QUOTE

The scriptures tell us that there will be false prophets and imitation Christians because Satan and his demons and those humans who follow them whether they know they are following Satan or not will come as Angels of light. That means what Satan and his demons are influencing people to believe that what they say is the Christian way but it will not be. For anyone to ignore the scriptures, now that is arrogant. I have told you several times that I don't believe the Catholic churches or the protestant churches were/are teaching the truth about The True God and Duncan Campbell was a person who believed the protestant way, therefore I don't believe that he taught the truth about The True God. It's not being arrogant to be careful who you believe a true Christian is. The scriptures warn you to be careful who is your true spiritual brother.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
". It's not being arrogant to be careful who you believe a true Christian is"

Well based on your refusal to look at anything other than your opinion of the bible there is no point in us talking. You have just called every Christian from the post apostolic period right up to date not Christian because they believed something you don't.