Real Story of the Jena Six

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://buchanan.org/blog/?p=946You know, I'm not a person who likes to worry about race, but this story has truly bothered me from day one. I want people to see what this world does and particularly what our media does that controls this election.I don't think people realize how bad it really is out there sometimes.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Denver;37550)
http://buchanan.org/blog/?p=946You know, I'm not a person who likes to worry about race, but this story has truly bothered me from day one. I want people to see what this world does and particularly what our media does that controls this election.I don't think people realize how bad it really is out there sometimes.
As far as most intelligent and conservative people were concerned the Jena six were really the scumbag 6.The only people who harped on how the scumbag 6 were treated for nearly beating a man to death were idiots and race parasites who feed off the color of their own skin.The noose incident had nothing to do with 6 individuals teaming up and beating someone nearly to death,it had nothing to do with the fact none of them were not man enough to beat up somebody on their own.The noose incident was a totally unrelated incident that the race parasites use to distract people from the fact that the 6 individuals were scumbags.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Kimshi42;38441)
race parasites, eh?
What would you call people who exploit race for their own purposes IE Jessi Jackson Al Sharpton,KKK,Black panthers and others like them?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
If there was a Caucasian only school, would that be suddenly racist?Isn't the UNFC for black people only?Not to be racist, but aren't we all created equal?

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Wakka;38660)
If there was a Caucasian only school, would that be suddenly racist?
Not if the only people in the district are Caucasian,however if race is a requirement for admission to that school then it is racist.
Isn't the UNFC for black people only?
Groups who require that their members be a particular race are racist as well as race based groups.
Not to be racist, but aren't we all created equal?
Yes we are all equal.